It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kera, Japan, UFO Encounters Revisited. Can ATS Identify This Object?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

You know the first video is a proven hoax.. The man who filmed it admitted it was a hoax.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
It makes me think about the tiny alien inside the old cat man in the movie men in black!
Who is to say all extra terrestrials must fit the dimensions we deem probable!

Could even be probes/UAV's! Perfect little things for spying on the general populace without getting too much attention

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Moral of the story....if you find one...beat the living crap out of it with a sledgehammer.

So it can't fly away.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

if you find one...beat the living crap out of it with a sledgehammer. So it can't fly away.

Good plan, man. Simple and straightforward.

That's how we Humans roll, baby.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smallcheese

Hi, again, smallcheese.

Thank you for that. I just wanted to make sure that you understand that I am not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. I had hoped to make it clear in my OP that I have dragged the poor little thing over here so that we could send it to its final resting place in hoaxland. I think we have pretty much accomplished that; aside from the fact that we can't seem to find anything exactly like it, en toto or in its component parts.

I noticed the bossing, too, and I posted about that as well on page 2 or 3. I think they once were bosses or flanges that have been partially eradicated by re-tooling or machining. Good eye, smallcheese.

The color photo is an artist's digital rendering of the object, I am sorry I did not make that clear from the beginning. I cropped it and cleaned it up and thought it would look nice at the top.

Thanks again for your input.

Artist's depiction of the Kera barbecue,

edit on 13-8-2011 by Frater210 because: images

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
It is a very strange looking object , and I would like to know what it is made of. It looks like aluminium , or a silver alloy. Also , the stories surrounding it are just bizarre .
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fb21fd5786e.jpg[/atsimg]

I was referring to this picture posted by bluemoone2 found on that site

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Aw. Yeah that's a good one and I would love to know why it looks so different from the others; it almost looks like it is not made of the same stuff.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

I pulled out this detail from the Manga comic cited by Morphy. I thought maybe you'd like to see it. The artist's rendition looks very different...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c56653b7f86.jpg[/atsimg]

Compared to...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5aafad12dd5a.jpg[/atsimg]

It's different for sure, but because it's a comic I wouldn't expect it to be a 100% accurate rendition.
Anyway, I think the symbol now on the bottom is supposed to be the bird:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a470c24a595.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Anyway, I think the symbol now on the bottom is supposed to be the bird:

I think so, too. Pictographically it seems to suggest a cycle; bird, bird with leaf, water, bird....

It really does seem to me something that someone would put on an Ikebana accessory, though my mind registers the Noah's Ark thing, too.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I can't help but think that it is an ashtray

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

That's what Miro's father thought, too...

“The frequent nights out of the boys began to worry parents, I told my son if it was true what he said, to bring the object. He did: it was something like an ashtray, cast iron, but too light for this metal. (It) had a top down it was impossible to open and inside were pieces similar to a radio. I did not give more importance, but now I regret not having studied more closely.”

Matsuo Fujimoto. The boy Miro's father.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by semaphore
reply to post by Whateva69

You know the first video is a proven hoax.. The man who filmed it admitted it was a hoax.

Hey semaphore *wave

It’s been a crazy few days; sorry I haven’t had time to read your reply.
I didn’t know about the first vid, I’ll be back on tomorrow and find the thread to it.

Sorry guys I dint meant to show a hoax video.

Thanks again for pointing it out x x x

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Look i need to know where these UFO are,and i can i hitch a ride???

Seriously...i need to get off this planet.I kid you not.I tell my family and co-workers and they start laughing.

I'm sorry but i'm freaken serious as a heart attack.

Beam me up SCOTTIE.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wezy2005
Look i need to know where these UFO are,and i can i hitch a ride???

Seriously...i need to get off this planet.I kid you not.I tell my family and co-workers and they start laughing.

I'm sorry but i'm freaken serious as a heart attack.

Beam me up SCOTTIE.

are you an inch tall? these things are pretty small.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
My initial reaction was to doubt it, when I read that it had "electronic components inside" I further went down the doubt line.

I'm very much leaning towards a prank that was copied a couple of times, I doubt a stunningly superior race of beings would use parts from Radioshack (or Tandy as we knew them here in the UK).

Also the engineering is very basic.

As much as I'd love it to be a real alien object or even a fantastic man made creation of military usage I firmly go for a hoax with people embellishing the story.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Agreed.

If the children were able to identify the guts of it as 'electronic' even if what they saw made them think 'electronics' then I am thinking this thing was probably a combo of spare electronics parts and a small hibachi of some sort. I now think the thing was crated by the father and was probably meant to ride the heels of the already occurring rash of 'tiny alien' sightings that were all the rage in Asia and SE Asia during the 70's.

Thanks for coming by.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hi guys! I had to register, because I was reading "Kera UFO Revisited" -topic at ATS, and I also started to wonder why the 'UFO' looked so familiar.. and that's when I got it!! Check this out:

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.youtube.com...

There's so many similarities to Kera UFO.. I was thinking that maybe it has fled to Finland.

And oh, thanks for the great forum!
edit on 14-7-2012 by Starpilot80 because: checking my spelling.. and it sucks. Sorry about it, I'm learning all the time.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
this case right there is the smoking gun

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
anyone has made any progress on this case?
the fact that such a amazing case is overshadowed by roswell tells a lot about modern ufology

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
anyone has made any progress on this case?
the fact that such a amazing case is overshadowed by roswell tells a lot about modern ufology

Media-wise, this UFO's relatively ultra-low-budget appearance may equate to an equally low profit margin in the eyes of some publishers.

Even if it does look more expensive than Mac Brazel's sorry pile of tin foil and sticks.

I find this case oddly fascinating.

edit on 14-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join