It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I NEED TO MAKE A RANDOM POST

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
First of all.... i drain NO ONE of anything on this forum. I do not go around pestering people. They come to me with that stuff. if you think *I* am the psy-vamp around... i will certainly put up an argument there. I do not bait, I do not misrepresent my own opinions for the sake of argument. I am honest and straightforward when I do feel my opinion could be noteworthy... as honest as I can be about an opinion. that is me putting forth effort to wade through a lot of crap... that is effort. that is not vampirism.

You see, i don't think you under stand the concepts too well. a parasite IS a vampire... true. a parasite creates a victim. a victim is not a willing sacrifice... it's a victim. now turn it the other way and if all were ready to sacrifice what is unnecessary (like you spoke of before about excess) and we only take what is offered to us... we do not take, we receive. You are right.... the exchange of energies must be there, but it does not have to be a hurtful exchange, understand?

The grass of the fields that feeds so many offers itself up because it is a balanced system. the cow eats the grass and if you know the cow, you might even get some milk from her... but when did offer up her life? she doesn't... but it will be taken from her. Pain only complicates a perfect system. There are many forms of pain. there are many cycles we can get stuck in and wind up causing pain and not mean it... but it happens. the noble effort is to try to break away. Let the vampires have their hell.

vampires that feed off each other but not kill, could be a very organized order indeed... but being able to take more direct energy in the form of blood and growing strong from that is a power... and with any power in an imperfect beast power can become corrupt... so that is why i said earlier that the line of royal vampires did not get too far because they warred with each other but it would make an interesting lesson.
... that leads to other thoughts that i don't want to get into because I have other things to do.

as for roaches evolving to an eventual hell... could happen, without guidance... because what are any of us without knowledge? roaches aren't even as bad as some vampiristic life forms... they scavenge a lot but will go cannibal very easily... then again... so could man... and i don't mean taking cut offs from a dead body. i mean murdering so you can eat.

interesting you mention their ways though... because look at what we come from.... a bunch crap slinging goofballs. what does that tell you? my belief is that we do not evolve on our own. we would spiral into hell just like a bunch of giant mutant road warring death orgy roaches... which is EXACTLY what would happen if a life form only became more aggressive and not SMARTER.

god consciousness is key.

oh and serious? me? what?

Sometimes...sure, but if you don't think i'm capable of some heavy duty goofing off... you are crazier than hell.
... and monkeys are fun and funny at times but just how funny can "dumb' be over an over again?
it gets to a point where it's just not funny anymore... and sometimes what is serious, gets real damn funny!

don't even try to gauge my sense of humor and tell me I never have any fun.
You are just saying that in place of other words... or something. you just have no idea how much regular things bore me and if you knew, there would be no question in your mind- i have loads of fun. it's just not other people's kind of fun perhaps... and yes, I could certainly be having a hell of a lot more fun that this! you want to talk about fun!..... wait till HE gets here.

now we're talking fun... all other fun just pales in comparison. makes other "fun" jealous.

sometimes you just can't rush progress though... i know what i'm doing today. i know what i'm doing indeed.

...but in case you feel like maybe i misunderstood something...what is it that YOU think i should be doing, because i get the feeling you are actually wanting to make a suggestion on how to have fun...amirite?
edit on 16-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

First of all.... i drain NO ONE of anything on this forum. I do not go around pestering people. They come to me with that stuff. if you think *I* am the psy-vamp around... i will certainly put up an argument there. I do not bait, I do not misrepresent my own opinions for the sake of argument. I am honest and straightforward when I do feel my opinion could be noteworthy... as honest as I can be about an opinion. that is me putting forth effort to wade through a lot of crap... that is effort. that is not vampirism.

I believe you, and I am not being sarcastic. But lets just say you never know how you look trough other peoples eyes. That is all, perceptions I take it, and perceptions are pretty much everything, but a lot of times they are not very perceptive. But anyways forget about it because it does not matter.

You see, i don't think you under stand the concepts too well. a parasite IS a vampire... true. a parasite creates a victim. a victim is not a willing sacrifice... it's a victim. now turn it the other way and if all were ready to sacrifice what is unnecessary (like you spoke of before about excess) and we only take what is offered to us... we do not take, we receive. You are right.... the exchange of energies must be there, but it does not have to be a hurtful exchange, understand?

The very word "sacrifice" entails and unfair exchange of energies.

You do know that a vampire can not enter in unless invited. And what is sacrificing something but an invitation, to take something. So the question is not a unwilling victim, but a willing victim. Do you get it now?

It does not have to be hurtful, but then oh answer me this. Why is it most often exactly that?

The grass of the fields that feeds so many offers itself up because it is a balanced system. the cow eats the grass and if you know the cow, you might even get some milk from her... but when did offer up her life? she doesn't... but it will be taken from her. Pain only complicates a perfect system. There are many forms of pain. there are many cycles we can get stuck in and wind up causing pain and not mean it... but it happens. the noble effort is to try to break away. Let the vampires have their hell.

Understandable, but like you said only possible in a balanced system.

vampires that feed off each other but not kill, could be a very organized order indeed... but being able to take more direct energy in the form of blood and growing strong from that is a power... and with any power in an imperfect beast power can become corrupt... so that is why i said earlier that the line of royal vampires did not get too far because they warred with each other but it would make an interesting lesson. ... that leads to other thoughts that i don't want to get into because I have other things to do.

Oh yes they sure did war with each-other, and unbalanced beast, in a balanced world is what they are. Totally out of sync. Really pathetic they are dregs who have been put way above there place.

as for roaches evolving to an eventual hell... could happen, without guidance... because what are any of us without knowledge? roaches aren't even as bad as some vampiristic life forms... they scavenge a lot but will go cannibal very easily... then again... so could man... and i don't mean taking cut offs from a dead body. i mean murdering so you can eat.

Roaches and humanity have much in common, and if they ever learn to work together, then even in there primitive state of existence and sentience they will cause massive problems. But I think nature has the keys to all that and with some magic it will turn the roach form your friendly neighborhood scavenger to your massive plague which will make the locust plague pale in comparison.

really roaches are pretty fascinating creature.

interesting you mention their ways though... because look at what we come from.... a bunch crap slinging goofballs. what does that tell you? my belief is that we do not evolve on our own. we would spiral into hell just like a bunch of giant mutant road warring death orgy roaches... which is EXACTLY what would happen if a life form only became more aggressive and not SMARTER.

To tell you the truth i think if we evolved in by our own we would not be in this universe when that process was over, as it stands we most likely would not be here in the end anyways. Chains, chains, chains everywhere some link backward into infinity and some bind us.

... and monkeys are fun and funny at times but just how funny can "dumb' be over an over again? it gets to a point where it's just not funny anymore... and sometimes what is serious, gets real damn funny!

And the funniness goes on and on and on.

don't even try to gauge my sense of humor and tell me I never have any fun. You are just saying that in place of other words... or something. you just have no idea how much regular things bore me and if you knew, there would be no question in your mind- i have loads of fun. it's just not other people's kind of fun perhaps... and yes, I could certainly be having a hell of a lot more fun that this! you want to talk about fun!..... wait till HE gets here.

I am sure it will be like steeping on a rake. But I have changed my mind I think you have lots of fun. And who is "HE" supposed to be..... Never mind dont answer that. I most likely dont want to know.... or do I....nah I don't really want to know...ok now you got me interested on this....oh never mind it probably would not be all that funny....or will it....dam now you pissing me off, what the hell you talking about....I probably don't want to know eh....mhmhmhmh. illogical, very illogical.

Anyways somebody somewhere, is probably laughing.

now we're talking fun... all other fun just pales in comparison. makes other "fun" jealous. sometimes you just can't rush progress though... i know what i'm doing today. i know what i'm doing indeed.

Sounds boring.zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Really whats with the hype, usually when people hype something up like that its pretty boring and overrated. I think your either lying or exaggerating. Or possibly you just might have lost you dog nabbed mind, or possibly even your god damned mind.

Ok, what the hell you smoking and talking about? Because you lost me.

but in case you feel like maybe i misunderstood something...what is it that YOU think i should be doing, because i get the feeling you are actually wanting to make a suggestion on how to have fun...amirite?

Actually you are wrong.
But whatever you do watch were you step. Because I to have invisible friends, and one of them is a little bird, which tells me that I should be going to sleep and not spending time chatting with weird people on the internet, and especially you. For some reason the little bird does not like you.

But little birds like females are fickle creatures. So do what you want, because I sure don't have any clue what you want to do, but whatever you do watch were you step, or better yet if you step in something funny make sure you tape it and put it on the youtube......We need more comedy in this gloomy world.

And for some reason I think whatever your thinking of doing is going to be freaking funny. But I don't think it would pass the censors of ats.
edit on 16-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The rule about vampires not entering unless invited was a rule in lore meant to keep their intentions pure... to avoid things like war. It didn't work which is why their honor system broke down. I think it is you who doesn't get it because parasites don't ask permission in reality. It's a nice effort but in the end, I've still made my point clear about being a service to your environment and not a nuisance.

i'm not sure why you think it is i am about to do something, but you seem awfully curious about my personal business for some strange reason.

if you can't ask more politely then how you have presented yourself and thrown allegations around that i'm over here doing crazy stuff or whatever... then don't let the door hit ya on the way out and be careful around sharp and low hanging objects. Your methods do seem rather careless and oddly angled. Oh and threats from anyone, invisible or not... only serve to make me more enthusiastic.
edit on 16-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

The rule about vampires not entering unless invited was a rule in lore meant to keep their intentions pure... to avoid things like war. It didn't work which is why their honor system broke down. I think it is you who doesn't get it because parasites don't ask permission in reality. It's a nice effort but in the end, I've still made my point clear about being a service to your environment and not a nuisance.

Actually its not a rule it a fact, any creature that is vampiric especially energy vampires need to be invited in. And basically the invites are not greeting cards, it goes more deeper and finite then that. Its kind of like trust and abuse, to let someone abuse you they must make you trust in them first. And so even abusers are a kind of vampire and they need to be invited in first before they abuse. If the victim did not trust in them or invite them into there hearts to sort of say then in the first instance of abuse they would of gotten the swift boot to the rear.

It gets more complicated then that but I am sure you get the picture.

i'm not sure why you think it is i am about to do something, but you seem awfully curious about my personal business for some strange reason.

Once again I don't know what your talking about. And I think your the one that was talking about something to begin with, not me. All I did is say in a round about way....this....

if you can't ask more politely then how you have presented yourself and thrown allegations around that i'm over here doing crazy stuff or whatever... then don't let the door hit ya on the way out and be careful around sharp and low hanging objects. Your methods do seem rather careless and oddly angled. Oh and threats from anyone, invisible or not... only serve to make me more enthusiastic.

Um ok if you say so...see your around, anyways have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
yeah, i was sorta making a few passing comments about my likes in life to assure you that you needn't worry about my seriousness or anything else you might be worried about.

...which I can only wonder after offering such lengthy conversation, but whatever... it's all good. i'm going to rest my fingers.

as for the whole vampire law thing, I'm not real big on novels. I was referring to more along the lines of mutant blood flukes and tiger mosquitoes on steroids... that kind of thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Now that I have eaten breakfast before coming in here and being greeted by a bunch of lengthy posts about things I have little concern about that in turn give me gas (which thankfully are not there this morning)...I'm just going to clear a few things up before any further confusion commences.

IN MY BAG OF TRICKS (not actual magic parlor tricks sillies)... I have an herb (legal actually) that will make me both work and sleep... but relax my mind seeing as how it needs a rest from all the explaining I've had to do lately. HahA!....gEt iT....? No homework?

It was a fancy way of saying I'm not in the mood to be fooling with a bunch of drawn out questions about things that are far displaced from my concerns right now. Like vampires for example, the froo froo trendy ones. if they existed in this dimension then they are incredibly lazy for not having taken over the government yet. HENCE- no froo froo Lestat type vampires in this dimension! that's my conclusion. I realize it is not the most thorough perhaps but how much do I care? That is also a factor.

In another parallel dimension, they ruled... I mean they RULED, but this all being after generations and generations of this type of behavior and reaping benefits from it... but they did not get very far as I was saying, due to violence. Under natural progression they would all be dead by now in this dimension because of the station of things. That makes them, in my opinion, very obsolete to any of our current world problems. rater than a power, it seems more like a weakness. They are not survivors and that so called law was one that was meant to offset their bad karma... so that they did not have to technically be vampires so long as they were not petty thieves and murderers... No, they tried to uphold law and class because they knew the natural balance of things would put them in an unfavorable karmic position due to their blood lust... and being intelligent people, the solution was the so called law... but look back through all your vampire stories and movies and you will find vampires running around all over the place.... all over other people's yards and all that.... but that's the movies for ya! The LAW always seems to get broken when it's less than convenient... but then again, it's a stupid made up law. I know real vampires. They land on my arm, bite me and make me itch... and they do not ask permission.

...but I know why this gets brought up.

If you can make someone believe that vampires only enter when invited, then a person who is not very bright can convince another person who is not very bright that someone who they let "enter"....is actually a vampire... like a spirit or energy.

which is dumb because by that logic, anyone who I let come through my front door is a vampire based on the sole principle that they asked permission to enter... because why would they need to ask permission UNLESS they were a vampire?

That's dumb.

That is exactly the kind of thing I did not want to be wasting my time on this week.
edit on 17-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

as for the whole vampire law thing, I'm not real big on novels. I was referring to more along the lines of mutant blood flukes and tiger mosquitoes on steroids... that kind of thing.

All those blood suckers are in accordance with nature, on the scale of things they fit in to the system and are there for a reason. So no there not vampires there just biological machina doing a function. Though sometimes that function is not pretty such as spreading diseases to cull population.

Only certain levels sentient creatures can be energy vampires, or really vampires in general, the rest are really just run in accordance to primitive machinations, and natures will. But all humans feed off the energies of other humans so yes on some levels all are a type of vampire. Some are just more in touch with that nature then others.

Here check these threads out if you feel like it were people in them claim to be different kinds of vampires.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But anyways forget about vampires since you would not know one if it bit you on the arm. Maybe you should get back to more concrete things such as cockroaches.

So who do you think would win in a fight a cockroach or a grasshopper?

Personally I think beetle fights are cool.

But the praying mantis would probably take them both and win. As this hummingbird found out to its detriment.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

All those blood suckers are in accordance with nature, on the scale of things they fit in to the system and are there for a reason. So no there not vampires there just biological machina doing a function. Though sometimes that function is not pretty such as spreading diseases to cull population.

Only certain levels sentient creatures can be energy vampires, or really vampires in general, the rest are really just run in accordance to primitive machinations, and natures will. But all humans feed off the energies of other humans so yes on some levels all are a type of vampire. Some are just more in touch with that nature then others.

Here check these threads out if you feel like it were people in them claim to be different kinds of vampires.

But anyways forget about vampires since you would not know one if it bit you on the arm. Maybe you should get back to more concrete things such as cockroaches.

So who do you think would win in a fight a cockroach or a grasshopper?

Personally I think beetle fights are cool.

But the praying mantis would probably take them both and win. As this hummingbird found out to its detriment.

EVERYTHING is in accordance with nature!

I DON'T want to go over this crap DOOD! I want to watch cartoons today!
I have only been answering because you keep talking to me about this crap.

..and don't tell me I don't know vampires... I've been dodging little loathsome bloodsuckers all my life. I guess that is just how it is when you taste so good.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So ChaosMagician are you done watching cartoons yet?

Hope your well, because now I have very few people who I can talk about bugs vampires and cockroaches with.

But anyways check this out, this dude is making a very simple bug trap. Two plates one white one yellow, set with spray adhesive or cooking oil. Now your thinking to yourself, why yellow and what kind of bugs are attracted to yellow. I thought bugs don't see colors.

But ah, yellow does not exist to many insects. And this site even says that yellow light bulbs keep insects away, how? who knows, why question that questionable fact?

yellow-light-bulbs-bugs

And according to this site insects have problems seeing colors and most are invisible to them, such as red and even yellow. And red being the lowest spectrum color we humans can see is invisible to insects. So once again red light-bulbs or maybe yellow, who knows but maybe even a in between or mix color like pink light bulbs. I know what your thinking, why not green light-bulbs green is a cool color. Ya its cool but its to green, and not the moral of the story.
insect-color-vision

Which brings me to this little tidbit from that site. There is also something about monarch butterflies in there and ultraviolet paths, but that is secondary.

Trichromatic insects, such as honeybees, have three types of pigment receptors, like we humans do. They can distinguish a wider spectrum of colors than bichromatic insects. However, their three pigment receptors do not coincide with ours.

As you can see bees are not cockroaches and even tough they speak different languages they are supposedly purposes incarnate.

And speaking of another trich...This dude uses Trichogramma Wasps to keep his insect pests in check for his gardens. Hopefully he will not learn to soon that it is all a trick.

Which brings me to roaches again, and there parasites.

That being primarily worms, check out this vid of a worm that crawled out of a roach.

I could get more in dept about parasitic worms but I don't want to ruin your lunch to much.

Here are 3 things which will help with the roach problem.

1. Diatomaceous Earth... Diatoms are, or were, single-cell organisms which have very sharp, glass-like edges. Spread as a dust, diatomaceous earth will cling to the bodies or exoskeletons of roaches....It goes on but look it up.

2. Boric Acid...Pretty save for humans and pets, but not safe at all for roaches.

3. Getting a Gecko as a pet, they think roaches are yummy.

There is also a fourth thing, but you would not like it. And speaking of blood suckers.

The Emerald Cockroach Wasp, which will paralyze a female cockroach and lay its eggs in her abdomen. A number of these wasps can eliminate a community of cockroaches fairly quickly, the problem being that once the roaches are gone, you're faced with having a houseful of wasps

As this vid shows this jewel wasp knows what it is doing, and with this here moving pictorial your will better grasp the situation of this roach killer.

So as you can see now we come to the crux, and that is Carbon or as you put it 6.6.6. The element of life, or at least this life and also a sort of mark of beasts.

And in conclusion, it leads one and even me to believe that carbon might be a little on the unstable side.

edit on 2-2-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join