It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I NEED TO MAKE A RANDOM POST

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
TRY TO DEBUNK THAT ONE DENIERS!

Yeah...well...i mean...uhmmm.....it's like.....you know...uhmmm....because....uhmmm...conflicting issues....two sides, every story......relative......yes and no.

Clearly you're wrong. This video illustrates the error of your reasoning...

On that subject, I seem to be out of mayonnaise so I guess I'll have to go with mustard on this one.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
chemtrails? who knows... could be poison for bugs, could be poison for you, could be tiny rainmaker tablets, could be a virus carrying a catalyst for introducing the "God cell" into your DNA... or it could be absolutely nothing at all. I have NO idea about that one. I don't see them. I don't know where these things are. I haven't really read enough to form an opinion and if people are doing this, they are not just saying LOOK this is what it is people... soo...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Speaking of choosing what polarity direction you are going in.... within the world of animal protein there is the remains of a quick death. Within the world of botanicals, there is magic to be unlocked.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Grasshopper has fine clean armor.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
FANCY ARMOR!

BLUHHHH!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Hold up....... Eddy has brought over a jar of mayonnaise so guess my plans for world domination can continue as planned.

At the stoke of midnight we'll sacrifice the goat and you will know the time has come. Just make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Please turn off all electronic devices until we are safely parked at the gate....

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Hold up....... Eddy has brought over a jar of mayonnaise so guess my plans for world domination can continue as planned.

At the stoke of midnight we'll sacrifice the goat and you will know the time has come. Just make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Please turn off all electronic devices until we are safely parked at the gate....

Peace

ok, that's an awesome idea but this has better be a pretend goat unless it's the Antichrist and even then , the karmic effects could be substantial.

...and if this seat is on an airplane... I'm going to need a parachute. I change my mind a lot...especially on planes that I have never been on, because by then it's already changed.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
there is a dimension of vampires of the highest royal blood, but it only got so far.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Good God man!! Aren't you paying attention?

We are lucky I was able to hold them off as long as I have but we have only my extensive knowledge of "hello kitty" to thank for that. Billy the goat will be okay as long as he can keep the mayonnaise in place but it's not about that, is it?

Nor is it about airplanes, if you have any seating issues or complaints about comfort I suggest you take it up with management. I'm only responsible for the execution of this elaborate plan and we must stay focused!!!

Time is of the essence and their powers grow stronger every day, nailclippers won't work any longer and we'll have to convert to more drastical measures. I was thinking toiletbrushes and spoons....but not until you see the white of their eyes!!!

Go now and fulfill your destiny and remember....when in Rome, wear a toga!!!

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ok... if you say everything is going to be ok, then I will just stop and laugh at you.

i need boxes. Not for packing, but for garbage with really sharp edges. Must get boxes.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

They've got their science down and I've been knowing for a while that i need to get rid of junk but you have to take cycles and certain facts into consideration with my particular situation. facts that i am growing a very keen understanding of BY EXPERIENCING IT.

Fact is the only way to actually learn anything is BY EXPERIENCING IT.

the roaches in my house could survive off of the proteins in the carpet because it is thick nasty berber that has decades of humans proteins in it that not only feed them, but give them something that improves their survival in multiple ways. They replicate fast enough to be quick adapters and they are they are feasting on human DNA, mind you. they can sniff out a human WELL before they would sniff out a hamburgers and that's why roaches trace your steps and love the things you've touched.

Fascinating. You dont say.
After this experience you will be a roaches worst nightmare.

because I have lived in the south in trailers a good portion and i have also lived in better sealed houses that NEVER.... NEVER needed spraying for roaches, because getting inside of them is just too much work.

Yes I am afraid you have found there weakness, and that is that roaches are very very lazy, and will always go for the easier targets. Like you said if its to much work to get inside they wont bother and just go somewhere else were its easier and the pickings aren't so slim.

It DOESN'T MATTER how much junk you have.... it doesn't even matter where you put your trash unless you put it in air tight bins, because no matter where it is... they will get inside of it and eat and get pregnant... it DOESN'T #ING MATTER if it is a throw away food container on the sink or in the garbage can BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS GOING IN THE GARBAGE CAN.... and if you sit it outside FRUIT FLIES. I know what the hell I'm talking about. I could be sitting here doing all sorts of things that i am just SO FREAKING OVER... or i could just a light a goddamn proverbial match. Which is the smarter thing to do? Huh.... you tell me.

Sounds like you have a magnetic personality that the roaches are attracted to. It cant be all the junk, there must be something more. I would say light the match and burn it all, but like you know were would you live then. You could try to do what everybody else does and seal as much as you can, and get rid of as much junk as you can, then just ignore the ones you see.

Because roaches will be here no matter what you do, as you can see its a losing game. And roaches are everywhere most people just choose not to see them.

i have got plenty of other things to do any think about right now and yes,you can get rid of roaches totally and completely... roaches will not be able to form true sentience until they have relinquished their carnal ways and obtained wisdom, but they will just continue to feast off of proteins including each other.

And what have humans relinquished there carnal ways and have stooped feeding of proteins and each-other?

Roaches are already sentient there sentience is just more simpler then humanities, and yet in more complicated ways pretty much the same.

what makes you think that a species like a grasshopper is not capable of way more intelligence than roaches and evolution than roaches. roaches are nothing but theft and debauchery. Do you know what that future be like? EVOLVED ROACHES....It would be like HELL.

Yes your probably right, it would be like this as it is now a dog eat dog world, only more of a roach eat roach world, but in the end there all theft and debauchery there means and the way they all go about it are just different. A grasshopper just preys on different prey then a roach, but given the opportunity they will both eat till there is nothing left. Like a plaque or something.

Roaches would not just take over, they would fuse with other lines including our own. the fact is, plant proteins are WAY less nasty than animal proteins... they are filth! pure filth! they are the epitome of pointless carnality but our society upholds MANY of their simple roach principles un beknownst to them... and why do you think that they always follow us around? They are a part of US.

Yes I know, i suppose like attracts like, and so humans attract roaches. Maybe its time to actually try to put a collective effort of eliminating the roaches or getting rid of them off the planet. We could sent them to mars or something, I heard they need roaches there.

So lets put humans in them cans and shoot them up in space on there way to mars, and as everybody knows were the humans go the roaches will follow.

Don't forget that. we seperate our own selves from the vibrations that signal and fuel them andeventually, their life line will transform. it may take millions of years.... and if it doesn't yes... THEY WILL TAKE OVER. we owe their spiritual essence the right to be set free by seperating ourselves from their habitat and not mimicking their behavior.

All hail our new roach overlords.

They say you are what you eat, and roaches have been eating human protein flakes and human garbage for so long that they will no doubt, become like us.

By the way those pics look like the mantis group the grays hang around with. The ones with no fingers. But you dont need fingers when you can get others with fingers to press buttons.

But your right we need to separate ourselves from the roaches least we end up running around every-time the light comes on.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Old people are so weird.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
lol... running around every time the light came on.

grasshoppers don't eat prey though... they eat grass. grass isn't prey, it's basically inviting itself to be used before it withers and dies. We have so many purifications and protections in the botanical world. So many intelligent compounds and chemicals.... things that don't take the easy way out.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Funny you mention overlords though.

Wouldn't it be funny if there WAS an alien ship floating about that had access to resources and what-not but found the only available life to play with was a bunch of assholes on planet earth and the roaches on their ship, so they got so bored... they helped the roaches by bringing them sentience and letting generations of them grow within an environment while they evolve them.

... and they bring the roaches back to kick our asses.

As much as I don't like having bugs crawl around me, that would be awesome.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Wouldn't it be funny if there WAS an alien ship floating about that had access to resources and what-not but found the only available life to play with was a bunch of assholes on planet earth and the roaches on their ship, so they got so bored... they helped the roaches by bringing them sentience and letting generations of them grow within an environment while they evolve them.

Lol roaches are one of natures little resilient recycles they get rid of all the crap that is around, and they also help produce atmosphere and stuff. Roaches like everything else are just one link in a long chain.

We are all the center of our own universes even the roaches think there gods in there tiny roach brains they are freaking the most awesome of creatures.

But if roaches ever reach close to the lever of sentience that humans have. Humanity can kiss its ass goodbye. Dam roaches if there anything there survivors, really the only thing that would kill them all is that if there was nothing on this planet left to consume, and since they will eat anything form plastic to metals and concrete, well you get the picture, they will be around for a long time.

However there probably might be ways to get rid of them, I'f i really bothered to think on it. But really I think my idea of shipping them to mars is a good one, mars needs roaches. So lets put these roaches to work.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Lol roaches are one of natures little resilient recycles they get rid of all the crap that is around, and they also help produce atmosphere and stuff. Roaches like everything else are just one link in a long chain.

We are all the center of our own universes even the roaches think there gods in there tiny roach brains they are freaking the most awesome of creatures.

But if roaches ever reach close to the lever of sentience that humans have. Humanity can kiss its ass goodbye. Dam roaches if there anything there survivors, really the only thing that would kill them all is that if there was nothing on this planet left to consume, and since they will eat anything form plastic to metals and concrete, well you get the picture, they will be around for a long time.

However there probably might be ways to get rid of them, If i really bothered to think on it. But really I think my idea of shipping them to mars is a good one, mars needs roaches. So lets put these roaches to work.

I don't think roaches should always have to be a problem... i think all lower life forms should be given guidance to be tappered off... but if a being is brought to sentience and can contribute a positivity to life, it should be gaurded revered and respected. maybe roaches don't really want to lead the lives they do... a lot like us. they just feel they have to because it's part of their system... give them knowledge and they may show all sorts of interesting capabilities....but here is no reason in my opinion to let small roaches proliferate... they can spread disease and poop everywhere and that is disgusting.... and you can't stop them from doing it like you can a dog or cat.

Actually, I don't think it would be too hard to create conditions that would be unfavorable to roaches... but i do agree that they are tough.

i mean, the idea is not to stay the same... but to be better. I still do not believe that any life form that exploits any other living thinking being will evolve to a heavenly state... i think they will spiral into hell. I believe roaches could perhaps be very interesting evolved creatured if taken down the higher path.. by a god. I don't care for the carnal direction personally. I mean, I would not want to stay a silly chimp forever and ever.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I don't think roaches should always have to be a problem... I think all lower life forms should be given guidance to be tappered off.

And there is your problem, you think roaches are lower lifeforms. If there so low, then why have they been around for longer then humanity has and will probably be around after we go extinct?

I suppose its all just on how you look at it.

I still do not believe that any life form that exploits any other living thinking being will evolve to a heavenly state...

Well since pretty much all lifeforms exploit other lifeforms in one way or another then that would mean that none of them or us will evolve to any sort of heavenly state. So you would be right in not believing it.

But the things is if you only see two ends down any path, only either heaven or hell. Then that is what you will end up at, those two ends. Everybody always makes there own end, all while living a lot of time is spent mentally making an end to it all. And it usually comes down to 3 type of ends, a good end, a bad end, or a meh end.

I believe roaches could perhaps be very interesting evolved creatured if taken down the higher path.. by a god. I don't care for the carnal direction personally. I mean, I would not want to stay a silly chimp forever and ever.

I always wondered that if roaches were graced by divinity, then what would they be like on this wavelength of humanity called sentience. They in some ways would be a lot like humans, but in others totally different.

But I don't think even the roaches would want to stay roaches forever, it just seems to be the way of it. Eventually you reach a point were it all just becomes mundane and really uninteresting and pointless to be what you are.

So yes I would not want to stay a silly chimp forever and ever also. But you might as well enjoy the silliness while it lasts. Silliness is hard to come by, and should not be wasted.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

I don't think roaches should always have to be a problem... I think all lower life forms should be given guidance to be tappered off.

And there is your problem, you think roaches are lower lifeforms. If there so low, then why have they been around for longer then humanity has and will probably be around after we go extinct?

I suppose its all just on how you look at it.

I still do not believe that any life form that exploits any other living thinking being will evolve to a heavenly state...

Well since pretty much all lifeforms exploit other lifeforms in one way or another then that would mean that none of them or us will evolve to any sort of heavenly state. So you would be right in not believing it.

But the things is if you only see two ends down any path, only either heaven or hell. Then that is what you will end up at, those two ends. Everybody always makes there own end, all while living a lot of time is spent mentally making an end to it all. And it usually comes down to 3 type of ends, a good end, a bad end, or a meh end.

I believe roaches could perhaps be very interesting evolved creatured if taken down the higher path.. by a god. I don't care for the carnal direction personally. I mean, I would not want to stay a silly chimp forever and ever.

I always wondered that if roaches were graced by divinity, then what would they be like on this wavelength of humanity called sentience. They in some ways would be a lot like humans, but in others totally different.

But I don't think even the roaches would want to stay roaches forever, it just seems to be the way of it. Eventually you reach a point were it all just becomes mundane and really uninteresting and pointless to be what you are.

So yes I would not want to stay a silly chimp forever and ever also. But you might as well enjoy the silliness while it lasts. Silliness is hard to come by, and should not be wasted.

I don't think you are looking at the paths the way I do... one is the path of the vampire, the other is a path of sacrifice.

life forms do not have to exploit other life forms on the path of ascension. The further you ascend, the less vampiristic you become. Yes, people are on the path of a vampire in my opinion... but some right now are trying to choose a different way and this is why i think this age of man is so important.

you say roaches have been around longer than humanity... so have a whole slew of other organisms. the God that claims a covenant with man claims to have been around from the beginning to the end as well. maybe mankind will be around a lot longer than roaches... or maybe his form, but evolved. maybe this carbon based life will pass away and there will be no things like roaches, which like us... are just another carbon based life form. maybe roaches have a bit of a demi god collective spiritual essence that will even carry on into higher dimensions, but there are plenty of environment i could imagine that would not facilitate roaches just like it's equally possible for man to become extinct. if there was an ELE where we had to change somehow... adapt our DNA, go to space what-not because earth was going to be incinerated... there is a possibility right there e could outlast the roach.

if you think my consideration of a lower life form is wrong, then your consideration that any life form is king based on primitive survival skills is certainly also flawed.

mankind is only higher because he has higher consciousness... that's not an opinion. he's simply got a bigger brain to hold more info. he came form life forms just as small and smaller... but mankind has a much better shot at breaking his cycle of carnal dependence then roaches do. it's all about consciousness. when you take consciousness into consideration, mankind has higher consciousness than roaches. evolve a roach and you might have a better argument. the lower life forms that spawned mankind are still lower life forms. this is why this is such a critical time for man.

..and no, i don't think being a silly chimp is all it's cracked up to be. lol.
i think that is totally not the purpose we should be serving at all. sure, everybody goofs off but that's not what i'm talking about.

i'm talking about simply repeating the same wasteful unintelligent cycles.
what's the point of that? i'd rather ascend to a being that can take on energy in the form of light.
I don't want to continue to be a dark carbon based life form forever. That is the number of the beast.
6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons = Carbon

this life is a choice. that is why it is so important that you remember that you are on a path and that path involves a decision. the path of the vampire in any form is disgusting when it is upheld and exalted. i just find it thoroughly disgusting.
edit on 16-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
*opens me bag of tricks*

No heavy concentrating allowed today. the only excuses that will be given for such behavior is for to read exploders posts. today is all about pace for me. the Flow and the Offbeat. I have got so much boring work to commence after dark, I must keep myself entertained. Mildly and numbingly entertained while I pretend to be a robot... a cigar smoking robot. I'll have to pick up some pepsi and pizza later for the party.

NO BOOKS.

NO HOMEWORK.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Vampires are everywhere. and most don't know there vampires, energy vampires that is. But its all energy in everything you do and think, every time you go toward something it is because an energy compels you. In every attraction of a thing you gather around it is because an invisible energy is being released by it all, so like a moth to a flame it attracts them.

But if you think about it the vampires that you see in the movies are really more productive and less carnal then everyday regular humans. After all they do not need to eat the victim to stay alive, only drink there blood, were as a human needs to feed on the flesh and consume the entire entity flesh, body, bone, every-time they feed. So really in some ways, being human is way more carnal then them movie vampires.

life forms do not have to exploit other life forms on the path of ascension. The further you ascend, the less vampiristic you become. Yes, people are on the path of a vampire in my opinion... but some right now are trying to choose a different way and this is why i think this age of man is so important.

Yup your right, there is no room for any sort of vampires in the higher dimensions, they can not survive there and would wither and fade to nothing fast. But lets look what exactly is a real vampire, is it not just a creature that takes more then it gives? So its not in the act of feeding on something or somethings energy that actually makes a vampire, but the act of taking more then necessary and not giving anything back.

Basically its a parasite, and for a parasite to live it needs somebody to sacrifice itself to it. So I would say be careful on the path of sacrifice, it will attract them like moths to a flame.

you say roaches have been around longer than humanity... so have a whole slew of other organisms. the God that claims a covenant with man claims to have been around from the beginning to the end as well. maybe mankind will be around a lot longer than roaches

Yes I am familiar with that 'one" don't let it fool you we are all eternal, god is just a jokester and prankster, and the world and universe is all a laughing matter to it. And the roach and the human will be around in many forms yet for all of eternity, besides when you are god you are both the roach and the human eternally playing different parts as it suits you.

or maybe his form, but evolved. maybe this carbon based life will pass away and there will be no things like roaches, which like us... are just another carbon based life form. maybe roaches have a bit of a demi god collective spiritual essence that will even carry on into higher dimensions,

Oh yes I think the roaches will ascend as well in there time, to a roach heaven, were humans leave there trash everywhere that there knee deep in #, and the planet is full of stuff to eat. They will never go hungry again.

A roaches dream is a humans nightmare. And vice versa. But none will exist beyond this paradigm and existence me thinks.

if there was an ELE where we had to change somehow... adapt our DNA, go to space what-not because earth was going to be incinerated... there is a possibility right there e could outlast the roach.

There were some threads here on this site and the internet about how they took some roaches into space, and the radiation made them grow stronger, bigger, and faster in the space station under harsher circumstances and environment exposed to a lot more radiation. So maybe we need to add some roach DNA to humans as well, so then they would be more adaptable.

But then again that to would have good points and bad points, and not to mention the side effects.

if you think my consideration of a lower life form is wrong, then your consideration that any life form is king based on primitive survival skills is certainly also flawed.

Hey I don't consider anything wrong, I am just saying that by the context and way that humanity judges superiority of species. Such as longevity, all of that stuff about be fruitful and multiply. Basically they judge superiority by who is left standing when the dust of eons passes.

Well... if you were to judge the higher lifeforms by that, then the roach seems to have many advantages over humans in that department. So like I said it depends on who is judging and under what categories.

mankind is only higher because he has higher consciousness... that's not an opinion. he's simply got a bigger brain to hold more info. he came form life forms just as small and smaller... but mankind has a much better shot at breaking his cycle of carnal dependence then roaches do.

We shall see.

If I said that every creature since the beginning of the universe said that, and thought that, and yet were are they all now? One can only hope they ascended, and have better things to do then play silly stupid games such as the game called life. And yet here we all are playing the game over and over again.

when you take consciousness into consideration, mankind has higher consciousness than roaches. evolve a roach and you might have a better argument. the lower life forms that spawned mankind are still lower life forms. this is why this is such a critical time for man.

We shall see.

..and no, i don't think being a silly chimp is all it's cracked up to be. lol. i think that is totally not the purpose we should be serving at all. sure, everybody goofs off but that's not what i'm talking about.

The what are you talking about? You always so serious.

i'm talking about simply repeating the same wasteful unintelligent cycles. what's the point of that? i'd rather ascend to a being that can take on energy in the form of light. I don't want to continue to be a dark carbon based life form forever. That is the number of the beast. 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons = Carbon

Yes carbon lifeforms are always so chaotic in there nature, the cutting into the living to continue the living, such is the number of the beast, that it has no other choice but to be a beast or an evil tamer of beasts who thrives of the lesser bests.

But remember this, we are all here because we chose to be here, oh the reasons and ways of that choosing are all different but at the end we chose to be here for an infinite amount of reasons. But we chose it.

this life is a choice. that is why it is so important that you remember that you are on a path and that path involves a decision. the path of the vampire in any form is disgusting when it is upheld and exalted. i just find it thoroughly disgusting.

Hey, I am not on these paths I am only just passing by.

But the same could be said for you. After all you do seem to enjoy draining the energy from others who annoy you with your chaotic magics, on this board even.
You know it is within our fate on this wavelength to despise ourselves, if we did not then we would never change or overcome ourselves, and we would never ascend to something else that is better then ourselves.

Without that we would be like the cockroach, eternally the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join