It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I NEED TO MAKE A RANDOM POST

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Do not take advice about radiation and goiter from someone who swims in the ocean every day of their lives.
There is radiation... I just don't know what kind or where it's coming from. Some things just occurred to me that I genuinely had no idea of and now, I'm even more weirded out and am still trying to figure out a way to approach the subject.

I DO however, need to go swimming.

Some things i learned about RCs. compounds are worse but I think they add something to blends...perhaps something like an antioxidant because i cannot mimic the stronger botanical flavors with mere flavorings in blends. perhaps it has something extra, perhaps it still has things missing.

Another note... I have a mild case of beriberi and need to identify a source other than my stressful fast last week, which was not fun. now I'm having to eat a lot of super foods.

I really need to piece a few things together, i believe i can. I was making an attempt today but things are not always easy.
edit on 11-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm also pretty damn certain who designed obey.

not the marketing and the symbol shirts.... but the original. I saw the result of an original template today, but when I probed into it I was cut off at the pass... not sure if adversity just thinks it needs to remind it's there for fun of it (as if) or if is an alignment and no one else is aware.

KIND OF HARD TO TELL WHEN YOU PLAY SO DUMB.

... and you ARE playing, right symbolic adversity? (oh God help us)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well, since this is a random post, I'll respond with a tid bit of my own.

I still see locals and tourists swimming in the Gulf of Mexico and the local bay even though I see BP clean up crews daily.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I completely understand...I think dolphins are awesome too.

Back in the day we used to make peanut butter sandwiches for lunch and my garden didn't turn a good yield.
So much for for the 25% off coupon, the dishes in the sink are clean. Tell your mom and dais I said " sometimes". How's your back since the cornflake rodeo last winter? Well, gotta walk across the park, see you on ATS vacation yacht.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72
I completely understand...I think dolphins are awesome too.

Back in the day we used to make peanut butter sandwiches for lunch and my garden didn't turn a good yield.
So much for for the 25% off coupon, the dishes in the sink are clean. Tell your mom and dais I said " sometimes". How's your back since the cornflake rodeo last winter? Well, gotta walk across the park, see you on ATS vacation yacht.

I had no idea that peanut butter sandwiches would do that to a crop. I'll make a note of that for when I'm finally allowed to have a garden. As for the coupon... still might be of some use.... and sometimes is better than never, perhaps. I guess it depends on how horny you are. Yet still, never still happens as well, sometimes.

As for the rodeo... can't say I like to be ridden... or was I the clown.... in any case, my back is doing better. thanks.

... and stop bragging about your dishes. You know i'm getting lost on the way to the sink, which is going to make it VERY hard to find the yacht. It will have to come to me and I am nowhere near the water. Oh wait, yes I am.

On second thought... I better not go swimming.
I would really hate to get lost out there trying to find my way around.

I was merely just trying to prolong death for the fun of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

not the marketing and the symbol shirts.... but the original. I saw the result of an original template today, but when I probed into it I was cut off at the pass... not sure if adversity just thinks it needs to remind it's there for fun of it (as if) or if is an alignment and no one else is aware.

You know and I know obey is overrated as is the rubics cube!

And when symbolic adversity is concerned.....well, not the brightest crayon in the knife drawer ...if you smell what I'm stepping in.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What kind of dressing does this word salad bar come with?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
By the way.. I hope younknow I'm just messing with you.
I mean no harm...and deffinately no offense.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

You know and I know obey is overrated as is the rubics cube!

And when symbolic adversity is concerned.....well, not the brightest crayon in the knife drawer ...if you smell what I'm stepping in.

Oh but what ever could you mean? the Rubix cube held almost an entire generation of people captivated.

Then came the Rubix Pyramid and all sorts of other fine, frustrating puzzles.

... but by then, people were just so exhausted you know.

Who knows, maybe we will get our second wind and the trend will resurface.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well This turned out to be a word salad like another poster stated

Dressing ?? Viniger and bacon

Its been a long day..im tired I want some of whatever the OP is haveing..Just less of it
edit on 11-8-2011 by granpabobby because: add content

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

By the way.. I hope younknow I'm just messing with you.
I mean no harm...and deffinately no offense.

hmmm, that's odd.

Maybe you are just really nervous today.

I CAN'T MAKE IT STOP.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Could not help myself... 3 hours of mad libs app with eight year old twin niece and nephew!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Your really freaking weird you know that. Nah just joking your not weird at all.

And to all that you said well I would say! WTF! And Come again? But I would know what you would think on that.

Really ChaosMagician it's nice to see you putting up your stories up again. I particularly like the one were you were chasing cockroaches behind your fridge in some thread some months ago. So did you ever catch the little buggers? They can be trixie creatures, and hard to catch.

Maybe its time for you to be like a turtle, and take it slow, after all the turtle always wins the race. "Poor bunny he never stood a chance" Such is the fate of those who are always in a rush, they rush themselves into last place, an usually by way of grave thoughts.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Your really freaking weird you know that. Nah just joking your not weird at all.

And to all that you said well I would say! WTF! And Come again? But I would know what you would think on that.

Really ChaosMagician it's nice to see you putting up your stories up again. I particularly like the one were you were chasing cockroaches behind your fridge in some thread some months ago. So did you ever catch the little buggers? They can be trixie creatures, and hard to catch.

Maybe its time for you to be like a turtle, and take it slow, after all the turtle always wins the race. "Poor bunny he never stood a chance" Such is the fate of those who are always in a rush, they rush themselves into last place, an usually by way of grave thoughts.

This I know, but I also know how often mistakes are made.
I trust God. Man, not so much. I also know you have to make sacrifices in life. Some sacrifices are more intelligent than other sacrifices... even if they weigh the same. It could be time to take it slow, or it could be time to speed it up. makes me twitch sometimes. There's a great big grasshopper I knew that had the same problem... and he was a real nice guy so...

Oh, wasn't trying to catch them... i was trying to KILL them, which is probably bad karma and I'd much rather just pack up and go somewhere else but I'm just plum tuckered out and it's not going to get any better I fear. I'm not even going to bother moving into another place that is exactly the same.... oh, yeah... that's right. i have no job. I can't do that anyway.

glad to know you enjoy my posts though.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Actually, after just getting up and looking again... there numbers have been dwindling since i gave up spraying.

now there are hunter roaches about. they hide more and come in less and hunt the others. they are not running me around the room today.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
oh yeah, g... and as for turtles. it doesn't get much slower than this around here.

i suppose i have junk to take care of though.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Oh, wasn't trying to catch them... i was trying to KILL them, which is probably bad karma and I'd much rather just pack up and go somewhere else but I'm just plum tuckered out and it's not going to get any better I fear. I'm not even going to bother moving into another place that is exactly the same.... oh, yeah... that's right. i have no job. I can't do that anyway.

I wouldn't worry to much about the cockroaches they will be here long after humanity goes extinct in all probability anyways. What I am saying is you wont be able to kill them all even if you had all of the nuclear arsenal of the US, Russia and China at your disposal.

They are literally everywhere, all you can really do is make things not favorable for there environment which means less junk you have around your house the less cockroaches you will have around. I would suggest getting rid of # you don't really need.

And it sucks that you lost your job....or maybe not depending how you look at it. I suppose they call it the rat race for a reason. Everybody is always so busy getting somewhere, that they never actually get anywhere.

And you can always do as the elites and rich do when looking for jobs, that is expand you social network. Which just code for, going to parties that friends and family throw getting drunk and see who is hiring. Or you can just forget it all and try to find something else.

Either way welcome to the human race, there like cockroaches only not as organised or adaptable to there environment's.
Makes you wonder who is really the superior species, when its all said and done.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

I wouldn't worry to much about the cockroaches they will be here long after humanity goes extinct in all probability anyways. What I am saying is you wont be able to kill them all even if you had all of the nuclear arsenal of the US, Russia and China at your disposal.

They are literally everywhere, all you can really do is make things not favorable for there environment which means less junk you have around your house the less cockroaches you will have around. I would suggest getting rid of # you don't really need.

And it sucks that you lost your job....or maybe not depending how you look at it. I suppose they call it the rat race for a reason. Everybody is always so busy getting somewhere, that they never actually get anywhere.

And you can always do as the elites and rich do when looking for jobs, that is expand you social network. Which just code for, going to parties that friends and family throw getting drunk and see who is hiring. Or you can just forget it all and try to find something else.

Either way welcome to the human race, there like cockroaches only not as organised or adaptable to there environment's.
Makes you wonder who is really the superior species, when its all said and done.

They've got their science down and I've been knowing for a while that i need to get rid of junk but you have to take cycles and certain facts into consideration with my particular situation. facts that i am growing a very keen understanding of BY EXPERIENCING IT.

Hold on while I check that MY shoes are still on MY feet.

the roaches in my house could survive off of the proteins in the carpet because it
is thick nasty berber that has decades of humans proteins in it that not only feed them, but give them something that improves their survival in multiple ways. They replicate fast enough to be quick adapters and they are they are feasting on human DNA, mind you. they can sniff out a human WELL before they would sniff out a hamburgers and that's why roaches trace your steps and love the things you've touched... and they are capable of giving you diseases that way. How much do you really know about roaches?... because I have lived in the south in trailers a good portion and i have also lived in better sealed houses that NEVER.... NEVER needed spraying for roaches, because getting inside of them is just too much work. I know what kind of environment they like and it doesn't matter what you have and do not have around you when so much around you is protein.... even the freaking hairs that fall out of your head. Food is WIDELY available to them but what they PREFER MOST is that open door policy. I know what the # i'm talking about.
they were supposed to get the carpet the hell out of here. yes, they can live off that. you have NO idea how sick i am of shuffling stuff around that is MY #ing #. My PERSONAL #ING # and I don't have much AT ALL. I hardly even have furniture and to think that MY STUFF is the cause of the problem is #ING UNGODLY to me. You have no idea what I gone through so far to rectify the pest problem in this poorly sealed house and it's not going to be done until it's complete. It DOESN'T MATTER how much junk you have.... it doesn't even matter where you put your trash unless you put it in air tight bins, because no matter where it is... they will get inside of it and eat and get pregnant... it DOESN'T #ING MATTER if it is a throw away food container on the sink or in the garbage can BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS GOING IN THE GARBAGE CAN.... and if you sit it outside FRUIT FLIES. I know what the hell I'm talking about. I could be sitting here doing all sorts of things that i am just SO FREAKING OVER... or i could just a light a goddamn proverbial match. Which is the smarter thing to do? Huh.... you tell me.
I.....*I*......*I*.... will know the smartest resolution just as soon as #s around here let me know what the hell is going on. is it going to be this city? is this going to be this state? Do i need to pack? Do i need to lay tile instead? do i need to look for a job or are the #ers going to get their heads out of their asses and take me through the all the hazmat bull# they are so freaked out about?

i don't know, ya know?

MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL!... but in the mean time i'm just going to sit here and pretend life is precisely how i want it to be already since i'm through being a good little soldier for POINTLESS battles.... and i will do what i feel is a good idea when the situation presents itself whatever that may be and i'm not really open to advice on taking care of my own crap... and the reason for that you may think is NUTSY but try to take into consideration that my house has recently been broken into right in the middle of some unsightly demolition.

by WHO.... stupid #ing NOSEY superficial people that i am connected to through my EX JOB.

IT IS NO ONES BUSINESS WHAT GOES ON INSIDE THIS UNLESS I INVITE THEM TO IT.

REALLY REALLY REALLY TOUCHY SUBJECT THERE DUDE.

really!

It's a hell of a lot easier to keep criminals out of a LOCKED BANK than it is to keep them out of a free for all market that is wide open. I know my situation and understand it very well. If I truly intended to get rid of the roach problem, it doesn't matter HOW much of my # i get rid of or wipe down fifty million freaking times to remove their invisible filth! .... there is STILL FOOD IN HERE. they can eat the softened wood on the very walls on this old dilapidated thing! I know that the hell I'm doing and I'm not so stupid that i would continue to fight a losing battle for months on end when it isn't going to do any good until I seal and replace the entire floor and interior walls and I AM TIRED.

like I've never cleaned up my house before!

There is WAY MORE IMPORTANT # going on right now than remodeling somebody elses place.
Don't worry about that. Nobody else comes in here so it's not their #ing problem and NOBODY that has experienced poverty needs to be telling me something about it until they've been there fighting that goddamn losing battle!

and NO... i did NOT want to keep that job. I put up with their unnecessary uncalled out of line bull# for months on end. I couldn't give a crap less about it right now. I'm not trying to expand my social circle for the sake of security and money because that is unnatural to me. I'll keep my head right up here in the clouds, thank you... where I can think without all the pointless, unnecessary chatter.
I am also not trying to expand my social situation by going out and getting drunk.

i have got plenty of other things to do any think about right now and yes,you can get rid of roaches totally and completely... roaches will not be able to form true sentience until they have relinquished their carnal ways and obtained wisdom, but they will just continue to feast off of proteins including each other.

what makes you think that a species like a grasshopper is not capable of way more intelligence than roaches and evolution than roaches. roaches are nothing but theft and debauchery. Do you know what that future be like? EVOLVED ROACHES....It would be like HELL. Roaches would not just take over, they would fuse with other lines including our own. the fact is, plant proteins are WAY less nasty than animal proteins... they are filth! pure filth! they are the epitome of pointless carnality but our society upholds MANY of their simple roach principles un beknownst to them... and why do you think that they always follow us around? They are a part of US.

Don't forget that. we seperate our own selves from the vibrations that signal and fuel them andeventually, their life line will transform. it may take millions of years.... and if it doesn't yes... THEY WILL TAKE OVER. we owe their spiritual essence the right to be set free by seperating ourselves from their habitat and not mimicking their behavior.

and a MUCH better example of a carnal beast that was evolved but was cared and purified in spirit by other intelligent beings. Another Demi God spirit set free.

edit on 12-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Here is undeniable PROOF of everything I have been trying to get through your thick skulls since the first day I came here to ATS:

TRY TO DEBUNK THAT ONE DENIERS!

There's no way you're talking your way outta it this time, with proof like this there is NO WAY you can say I was ever wrong.

If you can't see the plain evidence right in front of your face then you must be in an extremem state of denial!

THERE'S NO DENYING THE OBVIOUS TRUTH ANYMORE!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Here is undeniable PROOF of everything I have been trying to get through your thick skulls since the first day I came here to ATS:

TRY TO DEBUNK THAT ONE DENIERS!

There's no way you're talking your way outta it this time, with proof like this there is NO WAY you can say I was ever wrong.

If you can't see the plain evidence right in front of your face then you must be in an extremem state of denial!

THERE'S NO DENYING THE OBVIOUS TRUTH ANYMORE!

something about a camera?

that wasn't even that creative or funny. Don't you know how much God frowns upon TIME WASTING. To think how he ran around his entire life (WHICH WAS REALLY REALLY FREAKING LONG) like a chicken with his head cut off that would have to reattach it just to finish working on something (i think that actually happened) and WAS WORKING UNTIL HE WAS SO FREAKING OLD... STILL WORKING ON THE SAME STUPID SET OF ASSHOLES... prior to finally having full hope that he could proceed and transform and leave divinity into the hands others... just so he could live, just so he could be loved... and that is all he ever wanted and service is a big deal. Whose work are you doing? Are you doing the work of love? ask yourself that question because you're the one that needs the answer.

oh my God.

Oh.... My.... God.

Do NOT waste my time with your negativity.

if you only knew the consequences of time wasting when time wasting is not appropriate you would sew your fingers together.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join