It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemy of America: Rick Perry

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Enemy of America - Obama

Perry does not stand a chance, but the Republicans best come up with someone better than Romney or we will have zero for another term. Another term of Obama will totally destroy the nation, because that is his goal.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Perry let an innocent man be executed:

opinion.latimes.com...

He knew the evidence was flawed but didn't issue a stay. In my opinion, this is pretty much murder.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
S & F, for such a well present, and documented, post.

...but, at the end-of-the-day, people deserve the government they elect. The overwhelming stupidity, ignorance, and idiocy, of the average American voter leaves me with no sympathy...again, and again, they knowingly vote for lying cheats, corrupts, and megalomaniacs, if not pure psychopaths, and sociopaths. I'm sick of it...no empathy remains...may you reap what you have, and are sowing!

After the two worst presidents in American history, the only thing the average American dreams of is even a worst successor...the sad thing is, this great Nation could have been a beacon to the world, the Catalyst of a new, worldwide, Renaissance...now, it's just purulence on the infected wounds it has inflicted.

Shame on you "Average Joe's", for transforming the greatest hope for human progress, to have touched this planet, into a hateful, and hated, cancer on the whole of Humanity.

As for the best, and bravest of Americans, the "bearers of the Founding Fathers Light", keep the flame well lit, for the time will come for It to, once more, illuminate this most blessed Land...unfortunately, I fear, that nothing less then a Soviet-style implosion will restore the Republic, it's values, and decency...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Perry is as critical as Pawlenty or Santorum. *yawn* I give him a 3 day honeymoon for the press and republicans, after that they can go back to stumbling around until a clear leader has emerged. Perry has too much baggage (thanks to the OP) we also know about it now.

Now a choice between Obama and Perry?
Obama and Anyone?

Might make for an interesting thread because at this point, something my dog yarked up could beat Obama in a national election.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

While your dog's leavings might be able to beat Obama in a national election, the problem facing you guys is that none of the republicans running can do so.

Maybe the GOP strategists should be feeding your pooch some syrup of ipecac.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Here are my two potential scenarios:

1) Rick Perry is a politician and therefor a fervent follower of the religion of narcissism willing to say anything to anyone if it means increasing his potential voter base. (Much like "Dubya's" well publicized, and perfectly timed rebirth episode.)
In which case, too bad for these nut jobs who are throwing money at his campaign, but the result of him winning would only mean one more liar in D.C. (i.e. absolutely nothing new)

or the much more scary and dangerous...

2) Rick Perry is actually one of these nut jobs.
In which case, this potentially places an extremist zealot in control of the most powerful military machine known to the history of man... definitely not a pretty thought!

the Billmeister

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What most of you people are either forgetting or never knew in the first place is this. Prophecy MUST be fulfilled. An American Theocracy cannot be a bad thing when in the end it achieves the Temple Mount being rebuilt, which will kickstart the events for the Return of Yeshua. The clock is winding to a stop for mankind. Our nation is in a state of chaos because we have walked away from God (well i didn't but alot of you have).

You can call me a religious nutbag all you want, but we live in times of immorality, where greed,sex,lies,corruption,death,hate and bigotry are the staples of the american diet. What good can ever come from so much evil i ask you? The answer is simple. None at all! Acts of evil do not spawn acts of good, acts of love, or acts of kindness. Our enemies have surrounded us, our money is running dry. Our nation is permeated and proliferated with immorailty. God will not bless a nation that lives in rebellion of his laws. Man has gone from putting God first to putting himself first, and look where it has gotten us? The world is literally tearing itself asunder. EVERYTHING is collapsing around us and there are many individuals whom have not the presence of mind, nor the soul to even care, they are apathetic.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I find it funny when people who see through so many of the myriad attempts to deceive, control and manipulate the public, can't see through the paper-thin guise of Christianity.

They'll rage on about the NWO, the Illuminati, etc. But they'll drink the Christian Kool Aid with nary a protest.

Organized religion is the biggest system of mass-control ever devised by humanity. It's sad how many people the world over stumble around brainwashed, creating division with their "I'm right and you're wrong" nonsense.

Perry is another charlatan selling religious snake-oil.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Perry is the exact opposite of Obama, but that DOES NOT make him any better...

And conservative Christians are already falling head over heels for him. My father is a Baptist deacon and his whole church is already singing Perry's praises. Let's just say I told my Dad he really should take a detached look at all the issues facing this nation right now.

The average American had better learn to leave his religious ideas at the door and vote for the person who is going to represent the majority, not the fringe elements of the left or right. The past few elections the minority (as in ideas, not race) have won and done a damned fine job of running our nation into the ground in pretty much every sense of the word.

It's going to take a SMART, HONEST, and EFFECIENT man or woman to lead the United States into prosperity again, and, sad to say, that person will never get elected in today's backwards and divisive political climate.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
What most of you people are either forgetting or never knew in the first place is this. Prophecy MUST be fulfilled. An American Theocracy cannot be a bad thing when in the end it achieves the Temple Mount being rebuilt, which will kickstart the events for the Return of Yeshua.

You can call me a religious nutbag all you want, but we live in times of immorality, where greed,sex,lies,corruption,death,hate and bigotry are the staples of the american diet.

Yes, because all prophecy must be fulfilled in America.
The fault in your argument is WE are not the ENTIRE WORLD!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
What most of you people are either forgetting or never knew in the first place is this. Prophecy MUST be fulfilled. An American Theocracy cannot be a bad thing when in the end it achieves the Temple Mount being rebuilt, which will kickstart the events for the Return of Yeshua. The clock is winding to a stop for mankind. Our nation is in a state of chaos because we have walked away from God (well i didn't but alot of you have).

You can call me a religious nutbag all you want, but we live in times of immorality, where greed,sex,lies,corruption,death,hate and bigotry are the staples of the american diet. What good can ever come from so much evil i ask you? The answer is simple. None at all! Acts of evil do not spawn acts of good, acts of love, or acts of kindness. Our enemies have surrounded us, our money is running dry. Our nation is permeated and proliferated with immorailty. God will not bless a nation that lives in rebellion of his laws. Man has gone from putting God first to putting himself first, and look where it has gotten us? The world is literally tearing itself asunder. EVERYTHING is collapsing around us and there are many individuals whom have not the presence of mind, nor the soul to even care, they are apathetic.

Good sir, I will think about putting God first when he finally decides to come down here and help us out... until then, he should stay on the sidelines where he has been apparentely since Solomon was the King of Judea.

Just my opinion

edit on 12-8-2011 by Dreine because: Typo

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I lived in TX for 22 years and am very cognitive of Texas politics. Rick Perry has what are considered radical religious views. He doesn't stand a snow balls chance in Hades of winning anything in a primary except defeat. Let him run and find out for himself unless some self-styled zealot puts a bullet in him first. My best,

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

People in Texas have told me that Rick Perry did not care to mention religion at all or the entire cowboy façade until he wanted to run for President. Then he went from the open-borders globalist to some fundamentalist Christian cowboy who shoots coyotes during his walks. He is such a pathetic person, which is why he makes an excellent politician in today’s America.

I am a Traditionalist Conservative and Christian, there is nothing anyone can do that would make me vote for the people who run for office on the backs of Christianity. They are the lowest of the low. I want to know your policies, philosophy, and history of achievements, you can be an Atheist for all I care just do a good job and I would support you.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by beezzer

While your dog's leavings might be able to beat Obama in a national election, the problem facing you guys is that none of the republicans running can do so.

Maybe the GOP strategists should be feeding your pooch some syrup of ipecac.

Your wrong here the GOP does have someone running that could take it from Obama. And that's Ron Paul. But the funny thing is the GOP is too stupid to let him have the nomination.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

As per the norm, well put Misoir.

We are pretty much in agreement then. I could care less for a candidates personal beliefs, what I want to see is experience, leadership, a history of taking a stand on issues and doing what is necessary for the benefit of those the candidate is supposed to represent.

It's a shame to true Christians that you have people who are willing to use other's strong belief in something just to get elected to a public office. Charlatans at their absolute worst.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Jesus said: "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them."

These maniacs have hijacked the true christian faith!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

that seems to be the goal of every politician except ron paul

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Maybe the whole Gov Good Hair running is just to suck votes from Ron Paul.........................
Just a guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
The candidacy of this man enrages me to no end. How can people even be dumb enough to consider voting for this man? I have never before seen such a great candidate for the globalists. I have spent much of my time lately trying to find as much information about him as I can and from what I have found so far, it is not very good.

As most of you know I authored a thread several days ago about Rick Perry and this strange religious movement he is involved in. So as to not go into full detail on this thread I will give you a link to that one, I encourage you to read it because the information inside is critical to your understanding of this man and the New Apostolic Reformation.

Thread

Here are just some highlights of Rick Perry and this religious movement.

He also is against Social Security and Medicare, stating they are unconstitutional.

America's own Taliban - A fast growing right-wing politico-religious presence plans to implement an end-times, Christian theocracy in the US.

Source

Unbiblical teaching has been going on since the early church took root. Peter cautioned that “there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction” (2 Peter 2:1).

Today there is a damnable heresy in the Church that many Christians haven’t yet heard of: The New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) a.k.a. Dominionism/ Kingdom Now/Replacement Theology. Those who disagree with their false gospel must be removed through intense “spiritual warfare” and by raising up a “new breed “of Christian they call an “Army of God.”

Source

On this day, the Lord’s messengers arrived in the form of two Texas pastors, Tom Schlueter of Arlington and Bob Long of San Marcos, who called on Perry in the governor’s office inside the state Capitol. Schlueter and Long both oversee small congregations, but they are more than just pastors. They consider themselves modern-day apostles and prophets, blessed with the same gifts as Old Testament prophets or New Testament apostles.

Although I still feel, even with all the information above, that I am not addressing the religion issue enough I will move on for the sake of giving enough information without boring people.

U.S. Congress lacks 'maturity' to solve immigration, Perry says

In Mexico City during August of 2007, Rick Perry said that the United States Congress lacked maturity because the proposal to solve the immigration crisis included building a fence along the border. His solution was to create a national foolproof biometric identification system to track individuals and ensure they pay their taxes and live within our laws. And under such a system he would support a "free flow of individuals between these two countries who want to work and want to be an asset to our country and to Mexico."

So now he is an advocate of open border, hmm… I thought that position was reserved to those on the left. I wonder what the Tea Partiers who are supporting Rick Perry will think of Mr. “Open Borders” and biometric scanners.

Trans-Texas Corridor plans dropped after public outcry

In 2003 Rick Perry introduced the Trans-Texas Corridor which would create a network of broad corridors linking major cities with toll roads for cars and trucks, tracks for freight and personal rail, and space for pipelines and power lines.

Rick Perry wanted a road network with Mexico that would institute tolls for individuals all across Texas, sounds very Conservative of him.

Rick Perry’s Immigration Journey Could Haunt Presidential Race

"We must say to every Texas child learning in a Texas classroom, 'we don't care where you come from, but where you are going, and we are going to do everything we can to help you get there.'" he said. "And that vision must include the children of undocumented workers. That's why Texas took the national lead in allowing such deserving young minds to attend a Texas college at a resident rate. Those young minds are a part of a new generation of leaders, the doors of higher education must be open to them. The message is simple: educacion es el futuro, y si se puede."

Isn’t that nice? He believes in-state tuition should go to everyone regardless of their citizenship. Could you imagine his policy initiatives on a national agenda? Open borders, biometric scanners to track your every move, and free tuition for all. Does this really spell C-O-N-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-V-E to you?

Texas Gov: Arizona Immigration Law 'Not Right' for Texas

Hutchison says Texas state doesn't use E-Verify to weed out undocumented workers applying for jobs

During Friday's debate, Gov. Rick Perry said: "E-Verify would not make a hill of beans' difference when it comes to what's happening in America today. You secure the border first, then you can talk about how to identify individuals in an immigration situation

So far Rick Perry would continue in the Liberal immigration tradition of George W. Bush and Barack Obama. The lawsuits against our states would probably be cheered on by Perry, who does not even care to hide is openly open-borders globalist agenda.

You can also throw in the fact that Bilderberg is definitely behind the Rick Perry candidacy, which calls into question his association with the NAR and whether or not they in fact somehow work with the Bilderberg group.

A Texas Two-Step: When Rick Perry Backed Al Gore

In 1988 Rick Perry he was Texas’ campaign chairman for Senator Al Gore’s run for President of the United States. Just 4 years prior Perry took control over Gore’s 1984 Texas campaign.

And it only gets worse. What the 2012 Republican field has been missing so far is a person who has aligned himself/herself with all of the people which originally came out of the Nixon White House. Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, and George W. Bush all brought on board their campaigns, and inevitably their administrations, people whose careers originated under Richard Nixon. But that missing person has now entered the arena named, Rick Perry.

Rumsfeld had role in Perry meeting

Perhaps the reason for that is under Nixon’s White House the beginnings of the global infiltration into American politics could then be easily seen, even if people until now have ignored it. Whatever the reason may be, we must remember that the highest corruption of American politics and inevitable destruction of trust in government began on his watch. We had “Nixon Shock” where he took us off of gold, expanded the war into Cambodia, Watergate, began warm relations with China, and much more.

Texas Gov. Orders Anti-Cancer Vaccine

Do not forget either that Rick Perry signed an executive order requiring girls receive the HPV vaccine, which many on ATS have a lot of questions about regarding its threat to their fertility as it has been suspected of making girls sterile.

“Rick Perry had planned to retire from the legislature until his best friend, David Weeks, and I talked him into switching parties and running for the GOP nomination for agriculture commissioner.”

Rick Perry is of the same Neoconservative mold which has been poisoning our national politics for 4 decades now. Is it not time to abandon the Bush-Cheney-Kissinger-Rove-Rumsfeld politics and instead focus on rebuilding our country not destroying it further.

Perry’s Circle

Dave Carney – Advisor to Newt Gingrich, worked with Bob Dole, Judd Gregg and John Sununu.
Rob Johnson – Former campaign manager for Newt Gingrich, top aide to Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst.
Deirdre Delisi – Policy advisor to Lamar Alexander and George W. Bush
Cliff Johnson – Senior advisor to Gov. George W. Bush and lobbyist.
Ray Sullivan – Worked for Karl Rove’s political consultancy, back-up spokesman for Gov. George W. Bush, and deputy to Karen Hughes.
Mike Toomey – Lobbyist for Merck when Perry issued 2007 executive order requiring girls take HPV shot. At the time Gardasil was the only shot approved and it was made by… Merck.
David Weeks – Along with Karl Rove he talked him into switching parties.

I cannot wait until there is more information I can find on him. Until then, keep monitoring any developments with him Perry because he cannot be trusted, is not a conservative, and is nothing more than the ultimate tool by the Bilderberg group and I am sure the other international cabals like the CFR.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Rick Perry believes that Social Security and Medicare are unconstitutional. I think his ability to understand the reading of the constitution raises questions. It clearly states that Congress has the power: "to lay and collect taxes" and to "provide for the general welfare of the United States......

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join