It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemy of America: Rick Perry

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The candidacy of this man enrages me to no end. How can people even be dumb enough to consider voting for this man? I have never before seen such a great candidate for the globalists. I have spent much of my time lately trying to find as much information about him as I can and from what I have found so far, it is not very good.

As most of you know I authored a thread several days ago about Rick Perry and this strange religious movement he is involved in. So as to not go into full detail on this thread I will give you a link to that one, I encourage you to read it because the information inside is critical to your understanding of this man and the New Apostolic Reformation.

Thread

Here are just some highlights of Rick Perry and this religious movement.

America's own Taliban - A fast growing right-wing politico-religious presence plans to implement an end-times, Christian theocracy in the US.

Source

Unbiblical teaching has been going on since the early church took root. Peter cautioned that “there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction” (2 Peter 2:1).

Today there is a damnable heresy in the Church that many Christians haven’t yet heard of: The New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) a.k.a. Dominionism/ Kingdom Now/Replacement Theology. Those who disagree with their false gospel must be removed through intense “spiritual warfare” and by raising up a “new breed “of Christian they call an “Army of God.”

Source

On this day, the Lord’s messengers arrived in the form of two Texas pastors, Tom Schlueter of Arlington and Bob Long of San Marcos, who called on Perry in the governor’s office inside the state Capitol. Schlueter and Long both oversee small congregations, but they are more than just pastors. They consider themselves modern-day apostles and prophets, blessed with the same gifts as Old Testament prophets or New Testament apostles.

Although I still feel, even with all the information above, that I am not addressing the religion issue enough I will move on for the sake of giving enough information without boring people.

U.S. Congress lacks 'maturity' to solve immigration, Perry says

In Mexico City during August of 2007, Rick Perry said that the United States Congress lacked maturity because the proposal to solve the immigration crisis included building a fence along the border. His solution was to create a national foolproof biometric identification system to track individuals and ensure they pay their taxes and live within our laws. And under such a system he would support a "free flow of individuals between these two countries who want to work and want to be an asset to our country and to Mexico."

So now he is an advocate of open border, hmm… I thought that position was reserved to those on the left. I wonder what the Tea Partiers who are supporting Rick Perry will think of Mr. “Open Borders” and biometric scanners.

Trans-Texas Corridor plans dropped after public outcry

In 2003 Rick Perry introduced the Trans-Texas Corridor which would create a network of broad corridors linking major cities with toll roads for cars and trucks, tracks for freight and personal rail, and space for pipelines and power lines.

Rick Perry wanted a road network with Mexico that would institute tolls for individuals all across Texas, sounds very Conservative of him.

Rick Perry’s Immigration Journey Could Haunt Presidential Race

"We must say to every Texas child learning in a Texas classroom, 'we don't care where you come from, but where you are going, and we are going to do everything we can to help you get there.'" he said. "And that vision must include the children of undocumented workers. That's why Texas took the national lead in allowing such deserving young minds to attend a Texas college at a resident rate. Those young minds are a part of a new generation of leaders, the doors of higher education must be open to them. The message is simple: educacion es el futuro, y si se puede."

Isn’t that nice? He believes in-state tuition should go to everyone regardless of their citizenship. Could you imagine his policy initiatives on a national agenda? Open borders, biometric scanners to track your every move, and free tuition for all. Does this really spell C-O-N-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-V-E to you?

Texas Gov: Arizona Immigration Law 'Not Right' for Texas

Hutchison says Texas state doesn't use E-Verify to weed out undocumented workers applying for jobs

During Friday's debate, Gov. Rick Perry said: "E-Verify would not make a hill of beans' difference when it comes to what's happening in America today. You secure the border first, then you can talk about how to identify individuals in an immigration situation

So far Rick Perry would continue in the Liberal immigration tradition of George W. Bush and Barack Obama. The lawsuits against our states would probably be cheered on by Perry, who does not even care to hide is openly open-borders globalist agenda.

You can also throw in the fact that Bilderberg is definitely behind the Rick Perry candidacy, which calls into question his association with the NAR and whether or not they in fact somehow work with the Bilderberg group.

A Texas Two-Step: When Rick Perry Backed Al Gore

In 1988 Rick Perry he was Texas’ campaign chairman for Senator Al Gore’s run for President of the United States. Just 4 years prior Perry took control over Gore’s 1984 Texas campaign.

And it only gets worse. What the 2012 Republican field has been missing so far is a person who has aligned himself/herself with all of the people which originally came out of the Nixon White House. Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, and George W. Bush all brought on board their campaigns, and inevitably their administrations, people whose careers originated under Richard Nixon. But that missing person has now entered the arena named, Rick Perry.

Rumsfeld had role in Perry meeting

Perhaps the reason for that is under Nixon’s White House the beginnings of the global infiltration into American politics could then be easily seen, even if people until now have ignored it. Whatever the reason may be, we must remember that the highest corruption of American politics and inevitable destruction of trust in government began on his watch. We had “Nixon Shock” where he took us off of gold, expanded the war into Cambodia, Watergate, began warm relations with China, and much more.

Texas Gov. Orders Anti-Cancer Vaccine

Do not forget either that Rick Perry signed an executive order requiring girls receive the HPV vaccine, which many on ATS have a lot of questions about regarding its threat to their fertility as it has been suspected of making girls sterile.

“Rick Perry had planned to retire from the legislature until his best friend, David Weeks, and I talked him into switching parties and running for the GOP nomination for agriculture commissioner.”

Rick Perry is of the same Neoconservative mold which has been poisoning our national politics for 4 decades now. Is it not time to abandon the Bush-Cheney-Kissinger-Rove-Rumsfeld politics and instead focus on rebuilding our country not destroying it further.

Perry’s Circle

Dave Carney – Advisor to Newt Gingrich, worked with Bob Dole, Judd Gregg and John Sununu.
Rob Johnson – Former campaign manager for Newt Gingrich, top aide to Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst.
Deirdre Delisi – Policy advisor to Lamar Alexander and George W. Bush
Cliff Johnson – Senior advisor to Gov. George W. Bush and lobbyist.
Ray Sullivan – Worked for Karl Rove’s political consultancy, back-up spokesman for Gov. George W. Bush, and deputy to Karen Hughes.
Mike Toomey – Lobbyist for Merck when Perry issued 2007 executive order requiring girls take HPV shot. At the time Gardasil was the only shot approved and it was made by… Merck.
David Weeks – Along with Karl Rove he talked him into switching parties.

I cannot wait until there is more information I can find on him. Until then, keep monitoring any developments with him Perry because he cannot be trusted, is not a conservative, and is nothing more than the ultimate tool by the Bilderberg group and I am sure the other international cabals like the CFR.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So, your not in favor of a christian theocracy then?
odd.

Anyhow, ya...many of the rep candidates have some baggage that will work great for the fringe but will flop with the moderate and independants.

Perry will do alright with the base, however, he will not get the nomination...he would be eaten by sharks going against Obama..might as well use someone from the westboro baptist church for similar chances...

Romney will get the nomination, its his turn...the republicans tend to nominate based on turns verses merit from what I seen.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Isn’t that nice? He believes in-state tuition should go to everyone regardless of their citizenship. Could you imagine his policy initiatives on a national agenda? Open borders, biometric scanners to track your every move, and free tuition for all. Does this really spell C-O-N-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-V-E to you?

I agree with open borders, but not with his view to force them to pay taxes and follow laws though.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Star & Flag

Rick Perry needs to be exposed for what he is. A Globalist, a puppet of the New World Order, bent on destroying this nation from with-in.

This politician is cut from the same cloth as Obama. He will say anything, do anything to get elected.

He is a FALSE Christian and is duping the religious right in to his camp with his falsehoods.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Voting for Perry myself

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Did you even read the OP?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Star and effing Flag Misoir.
This guy is the ultimate fake. I have been watching him for years. In fact, I have personally seen him in action.
He is absolutely hated by so many people that coincidentally have NO voice...farmers, rural people that have had their land "imminent domained" by this man. All for PRIVATELY OWNED TOLL ROADS. Yes, they contributed heavily to his campaigns for governor.
He is a fraud. He is a CFR man, a tool for Israel. That is precisely WHY he found RELIGION.
Make no mistake people, you can't work hard enough to keep this crap out of office.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
When it comes down to Obama vs Perry, I will voting for Perry. It will be nice to have a Christian, who was born in the United States again.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Nephalim

Did you even read the OP?

lol Yea I read it bro, good read. Little tip for ya there though, its an old Jones rant. So really, if you've heard Jones go on about it, you can pretty much skip through the wall of text. Nice of you to include him in the post.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Unless Dr. Paul wins the nomination, we will have two candidates: Suck (Obama) and Fail (Perry). For the first time in my voting life, I may not vote. And I hate it.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Unless Dr. Paul wins the nomination, we will have two candidates: Suck (Obama) and Fail (Perry). For the first time in my voting life, I may not vote. And I hate it.

/TOA

People that can make their own decisions shouldn't vote anyway.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the info on Perry. I hadn't paid much attention to him but now that there is the chatter about him taking a run at it I have gotten a bit curious about him in recent days. I don't really care to see any strongly religious type in the White House, no authoritarian types at all. It's all a crapshoot though and none, except Paul who is considered too fringe to be nominated, is worth my serious consideration.

You have convinced me, though, that Perry is at least knowledgeable about certain important issues that are unpopular with the jingoists. He may not be such a bad selection after all. I strongly doubt I would vote for him if nominated. I will support Paul in the primaries but it seems most likely, like last elections, I will just sit out the general elections and not vote again. But if Perry were elected I think he actually understands the bigger picture and why certain things are the way they are. I feel more confident in him now, thanks.

edit on 12-8-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If they sold the country Dubya they can easily sell Perry.
He's a true fiscal conservative with a heavy christian background - a much better ticket than say Romney for the hard right.
If he was at Bilderberg the odds are good he's the man they picked since the last 3 Presidents were all Bilderberg attendees immediately prior to election years.

I'm only seeing the Bush connection with him, what other Nixonians is he affiliated with?

He will be the next President, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey ATS friends. If we don't get rid of the Electronic Ballot System we don't know who really would have or actually did win the election past or future !!! They slipped the Electronic Voting System in without our permission and it needs to GO !!

Thx op for the thread and to anyone who is listening, If a man claims to be a Godly man, you can find out if he is telling the truth by comparing his or her claims to what the Bible says about them. They have to agree or they are not a part of one another !!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I really don't think many Christians will fall for this ruse. At least not the conservative ones.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I dont think its about being christian at all. There are plenty of threads about Rick Perry/ religion here now that honestly dont hold a grain of weight since he outright insists that he has no control over who backs him or not. Any candidate would do that, and they would be right for it because its true.

What it comes down to, actually, is winning the republican backing and picking a solid running mate. That is all Perry has to do and hes got the office. Note how the media has been asking Perry about his bid for months on end.

So look at how that plays out? If he chooses Paul, hes got all the Paul supporters, if he chooses Gingrich, he hs a leadership tone that people respect in the Republican house. If he chooses Sarah Palins bizarro (Michelle Bachman) he not only gets the womens vote, he gets a female candidate that doesn't come off as a complete moron. I dont have to mention that he gets the conservative vote. That's a no brainer. The bid was a win win for the reps from the get go.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Nephalim because: For the record, Im not calling anyone a moron in my post.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I find this pretty disgusting and wrong considering that if this guy (and other people) were TRUE Christians, they'd understand that a 'Christian' shouldnt be supporting government because as said in the Bible, God will put an END to this system. This guy like many is using religion to further his campeign

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I tried so hard to watch the first video, I really really did.
But Rachel Maddow took a whole 3 minutes to set up her slippery slope and hearing her talk makes me vomit

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

In other words, he's a standard-issue politician. You do know that every last one of them is a globalist and a corporatist, don't you? Hell, the only thing that makes Saint Paul stand out of the herd is that he favors letting you get too stoned to notice (though I'm sure he'd happily let Phillip-Morris monopolize that market)

We're not going to scrape these guys off our collective hide until we seriously ask ourselves, "are economic policies written into stone by 19th century monopolists really good for us?"

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

<<   2  3 >>

join