It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEPCO says it has lost contact with 143 nuclear plant workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

"TOKYO —
Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO) said Thursday that it has not been able to locate 143 individuals working to restore the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant since May. The utility said it has no idea if the 143 have been exposed to radiation and to what level.

According to a report from TEPCO given to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, TEPCO hired many of the workers through subcontractors from all over Japan for limited periods and kept no records of their addresses. On any given day, TEPCO said it has had up to 1,000 workers on rotating schedules at the stricken power plant.

Asahi Geino reported in May that subcontractors were hiring day laborers to work at the plant. The daily remuneration was three times that of regular day jobs if within the grounds of the reactor complex, and 1.5 times higher if within the wider area now restricted due to high radioactivity.

While safety measures are in place to keep workers’ daily exposure to radiation within safe levels, claims for compensation due to sickness from overexposure are unlikely to be paid out, the magazine reported."

Seems like a pretty easy way to not disclose whats happening to their workers to me...I remember reading somewhere that all workers at the disaster were Isolated and unable to communicate with the outside world/family due to the Government keeping everything hidden about how bad it is..I personally believe North Japan is approaching uninhabitable status..They are deciding if moving their capital city Tokyo South is a good idea because of Earthquakes??I think more because of Radiation but that's just my thoughts...I kinda think the workers are dying in some undisclosed hospital...Remember the Japanese are capable of Amazing Brutality/Genocide so I don't believe a word their Government says....If anybody has ever seen Unit 731 or Men Behind The Sun they have a clearer understanding of the crimes against humanity they are capable of..Most people in the United States Have Never Seen This Movie Due To It Being Banned In Most Countrys so check it out if you get the chance...What are your collective thoughts on their Governments Transparency on this situation and how dangerous it is for us all??Where do you think The workers are at?? and why did the government have no concern of keeping records??Was it because they knew these people wouldn't be around to collect their checks???

www.japantoday.com...

Sorry guys the top part is from JapanToday heres the linkl I tried to give the page appropriate credit
edit on 11-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: forgot link

edit on 11-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11-8-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wow, how convenient. We already know not to trust this organization, since they were a big part of the reason the initial danger was suppressed. I would imagine that many of these workers could be dead already. It was my understanding, and I am probably wrong, that the radiation levels were high enough to ensure any human entering would suffer from over-exposure.

And yet they are talking about limiting their exposure, which to me seems like a good way to keep the public in the dark about the danger. Again, I could be wrong on that. Maybe the radiation at present is not as bad as I thought it was, in which case maybe the workers really are safe...I just think that to be unlikely.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Are these jobs patriotic one way tickets for the good of Japan ?
They have a totally different work ethic over there .

When I was stationed there workers would assemble before starting work and sing songs and do exersizes.
Company loyal 100 %

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here is the first indication that things are going to get worse.

It was only a matter of time.

Have to wonder how sick those "they lost contact with" became?,,, and how soon after exposure.

How sad.
edit on 11-8-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

After them admitting it's worse than chernobyl an then quickly retracting it and saying it wasn't that bad tells me it's faaaaaarrr worse than we know. We still cant go into the building of chernobyl itself..So how can this place be safer any quicker especially while using MOX?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I wonder if when Edgar Cayce said "The greater portion of Japan must go underwater" if he meant to save us all from radiation?? I always thought he meant a Earthquake would deep6 the Island but now I'm wondering if that was a Misinterpretation on my part??

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Whats going on is simply put a nuclear expolsion in very slow motion.
The fallout is ongoing and continuous.
The water they use to cool the reactors is seea water....wqhere do you think it goes after they usse it?
Thatsriiight back where it came from only its now hotter than seven barrels of #e.....
This is getting out of hand and the UN or some regulatory agency must now step in and audit tepcos responses the the letter.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
how many detectives/bail hunters/private eyes/welfare offices/data banks/ are there in japan,,?

none,,apparently.

maybe they find it hard too contact the govt.,,, lol,,, right,,, maybe they are a "negatvie" instead of "positive" influence at this time,, and that is now illegal,,, so i dont think there will be a great effort too find these people,,,,it would actually be against the law.
think,,

ever see this in print. neither did i . this is the same as the concentration camps,,,ohhh i heard something about it,, but u know,, it was kinda hushed up,,,, who knew?
so cant blame me,,,i didnt know it was happening for real,,, was just rumors,,,

ya heard that one before,,

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Absolutely!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
Are these jobs patriotic one way tickets for the good of Japan ?
They have a totally different work ethic over there .

When I was stationed there workers would assemble before starting work and sing songs and do exersizes.
Company loyal 100 %

Its community building exercises.

Cults often employ the same practices.

Lets not confuse the brainwashed with the patriotic.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have a feeling that is 143 nuclear plant workers that no one will ever see or hear from again.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

I have wondered this myself, having to remove the radiated dirt and such

I wonder if the "greater portion of Japan" doesn't mean most of the topsoil and buildings etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
who cares? the barefoot bandit got a movie deal!!!

i joke. really though, it's unfortunate that the avg person won't pay attention to a story like this. this is big. they can't keep it under wraps too much longer.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
this probably going too be deemed , off topic,,
so ill probably be gone for a while,, but
ive always wondered about the "slaughter of the new born"

throught history,,

,u know the generation that was in there, 3rd trimester,on March 11th,,,could all be born dead,,,
a complete generation,,
gone,
deformed,

for how many years,,it has been 6 months now,,

this cannot remain under wraps and swept under the carpet,,
not in this day and age,,
and its not chernoble russia,, in the 60's,,,,its worse ,,

this is the information age,,,

well outside of japan that is.
so
far.

are the same ones in control,,everywhere,,,,?

edit on 11-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

top topics

join