It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE IOWA GOP DEBATE- Your reactions ATS?! *LIVE*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

True, but I still think he's laughable haha

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
In my opinion Mitt Romney is coming out pretty strong here, he is showing why he is the frontrunner in the polls. Ron Paul explained the problems with our debt well but he failed to directly tackle the question asked to him so that sets him back, I am sure he will pull back ahead quickly though with the next question.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
man paul is getting no time like usual they are pushing the gop bigtime

meh.

paul makes the most sense so of course he gets little air time.

if your not thinking bout the dollar and money you have no solutions

REAL SOLUTIONS.
edit on 11-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah, I think Ron is a brilliant man.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeDaShom

well damn-
he just got a little 'woot woot' from me with that- taking as many people as necessary from that "homeland bureaucracy" to put them to work protecting our borders.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
2 questions now for Paul. You notice he keeps getting the most cheers out of any candidate? Romney just gets murmors and slight claps, while Tim Pawlenty and Herman Cain are being laughed at.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Having watched so far of the debate, what can be stated is that the candidate that bashes Obama, is not really appealing to me personally. I do however like Herman Cain and Ron Paul, cause they are very specific on the answers they are giving, with a definite plan and vision, explaining such directly.
What all of the canidates need to consider, is that they are going to be judged on their past comments and records, to give some kind of idea on how they will be as president.
If they were to ask me, it would be knock off the bashing of the other guy and push what their vision is, cause the guy in the seat right now does that way too much, blame the other guy.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm surprised they aren't giving more air time to Bachman. Not that I care..

Pawlenty needs to go

Romney seems like a tool of a robot

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just as I had said, once Ron Paul got his second question he would prove himself, which he did. Congratulations Mr. Paul, you gave a fantastic answer to that question. Do not force businessmen to become the police because the government is too weak to do it themselves!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I agreed with Obama's comment made earlier today, regarding calling back congress-
that they need to be out talking/meeting with the people in the their districts and LISTENING.
Not WASTING more time and money with their pissing contest.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think Bachmann and Pawlenty are looking pretty bad. They look like a bickering old couple.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If I had a dollar for every time they mentioned/bashed Obama, I'd have a lot of dollars.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

What is that all about anyway?

Seems like FOX is making them look bad on purpose by starting a pissing match. Hope they both go away regardless.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Pawlenty and Bachmann tearing at eachother again, taking up alot of time. Looks like Santorum got a little ticked off at them.

ETA - I wonder how these exchanges are making them look? To me, I think this is making them look worse. Reminds me of brother and sister yelling at eachother, temper-tantrum.
edit on 11-8-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

very true. Paul is the only one making sense to me while giving an intelligent answer

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
they are acting like an old married couple

get a room already palenty and bachmann

link   
reply to post by Misoir

DITTO-
what you said.
and what Ron said.
Maybe if the cops would actually, I dunno, DO THEIR JOBS!!!

Ya know, instead of going around and kicking the crap out of teenage girls for no reason...and pulling every other person over- raping us with ridiculous fees...etc etc.

link   
Fantastic answer by Newt Gingrich, you have to give him that.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I actually think Gingrich is doing alright this evening. At least he doesn't seem like a total robot.

Paul needs more time.

Btw, how did you like that hand raising thing? Make sure and look around b4 you raise your hand lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeDaShom

On a side note, Pawlenty and Bachmann would make a cute (and entertaining) couple!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join