It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE IOWA GOP DEBATE- Your reactions ATS?! *LIVE*

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ron Paul definitely does not hold a grudge that is for sure. At the end when all the candidates go and talk to each other it was Paul and Santorum that were talking all friendly like. Hmmm…

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
oh boy these fox goons are spinning this one real sweet

link   
WTF, FoxNews just said they thought Romney won

link   
reply to post by David9176

No, no, David, the corporate money does go to people. In 1960, it went like this...$1 for you, $40 for me, another $1 for you, another $40 for me, etc. Now it's more like like this ...$1 for you, $400 for me, another $1 for you, another $400 for me, etc. So said the CEO to the employee.

link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
HELL YEAH!
Did you hear that?!?!
Audience yelling "PAULLLL!!!" "PAULLLL!!!"
when they plugged the online poll on who won the debate..
WOOOO!!! =D

Do you have a link to the poll? I've been looking for it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
How in the blue hell did Romney and Gingrich even be considered as doing well enough to win anything?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Post-game with Hannity, they're not even mentioning Paul.
I saw him. He was in the room.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Winners: Bachmann, Cain, Paul

No change: Romney, Gingrich

Losers: Huntsman, Pawlenty and others.

link   
Wow when Ron Paul spoke I was overcome with goose bumps....that man spoke with so much energy, anger, and intensity, he really kicked butt. All Mitt Did was attack Obama, that one douche bag kept attacking Ron Paul and Ron Paul kicked everyones butt. I have no idea how they are saying Newt won...what a joke. Ron Paul 2012
edit on 12/08/2010 by lspilot6946 because: added more

link   
reply to post by Misoir

Ron Paul definitely does not hold a grudge that is for sure. At the end when all the candidates go and talk to each other it was Paul and Santorum that were talking all friendly like. Hmmm…

Maybe Santurom was intentionally putting more a spotlight on Paul....or himself possibly...or could be nothing.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lspilot6946

I agree with you 100%. He spoke with such genuine passion, no fraudulence there.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just say no to Romney.
Still on the fence with Bachmann.
Why won't they even mention Paul? Is this the Matrix? I know he exists.
(OMG, did I imagine him?. . . . I always thought that if I started imagining people, it'd be Denise Richards. . . )

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

No, no, David, the corporate money does go to people. In 1960, it went like this...$1 for you, $40 for me, another $1 for you, another $40 for me, etc. Now it's more like like this ...$1 for you, $400 for me, another $1 for you, another $400 for me, etc. So said the CEO to the employee.

You got that right!

I officially think Romney is done...."corporations are people"...that quote is going to kill his chances.

And many of the the other things in the vid Janky posted will hurt him as well....everyone knows what he said is stinks like burning dog poo.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Why won't they even mention Paul? Is this the Matrix? I know he exists.

Fox News will never support Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
As much as fox news was so obviously geared towards Bachmann and Romney....Ron Paul is winning their poll....HUGE.

link   
Ron Paul Vs. Barack Obama. The Tear Bath. Yes, Americans get something to cover yourself from the rains.

link   
The poll is on foxnews.com and you have to click on it. Then it comes up with a map and you wait on a box to come up where you can choose. It's kinda confusing. They want to see a breakdown of cities/votes.

link   
reply to post by kalunom

As much as fox news was so obviously geared towards Bachmann and Romney....Ron Paul is winning their poll....HUGE

He won it in 2008 as well.

Didn't matter though.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Bachmann was a winner because she could at least show she was consistent in what she believed and did as a congressional representative.

Cain was a winner because he could show a knowledge of economics, something badly needed in a leader today.

Paul shows the need for a strong homeland defense without saving the entire worlds problems. Start here first is the way to go.

Romney failed to prove his case but did no harm to himself.

Gingrich was at least feisty and combative but showed a knowledge of how government works stating some past achievements.

Pawlenty seemed like a punk.

Huntsman was too liberal and got caught being so.

I can't remember the others names.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join