It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Bowels Are Not As Fascinating As You Think!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok... pet peeve rant, but I just can't stand it!

What drives the people who feel like they MUST comment on their bowel movements?!? I know it's a silly thing, but I get to the point where I want to cave them in for it, it annoys me so!

"Do I -look- like I just lost 50 lbs??" *upon returning from the restroom*

"WHEW! That (insert food item here) tore me up!" *usually waving their hand in front of their face as they exit*

It is so absolutely without any class... it makes me crazy!

I actually went on a blind date with a guy once to dinner. We're looking at the menu, and he says to the waiter "Well, I know I'll regret it later, but I'll take the Prison Chili". (I think that's what it was called... we were at Hamburger Hamlet). He winked and laughed, and all I could think was "EEEWWWW!". Why start off a date by putting your future butt issues in my mind?!? We went to the movies and he kept having to excuse himself. He'd come back and say stuff like "the restaurant should pay for my ticket since I can't sit through the movie!" and such. I wanted to hammer one cork in his chute and one in his yap just to get through this awful date. And it's not just men... women do this too! WHY?!?

Ok. All done!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by torque
I actually went on a blind date with a guy once to dinner. We're looking at the menu, and he says to the waiter "Well, I know I'll regret it later, but I'll take the Prison Chili". (I think that's what it was called... we were at Hamburger Hamlet). He winked and laughed, and all I could think was "EEEWWWW!". Why start off a date by putting your future butt issues in my mind?!? We went to the movies and he kept having to excuse himself. He'd come back and say stuff like "the restaurant should pay for my ticket since I can't sit through the movie!" and such. I wanted to hammer one cork in his chute and one in his yap just to get through this awful date. And it's not just men... women do this too! WHY?!?

Ok. All done!

At least he didn't sit in the theatre and "share" that chili with you.... :shk:
:shk:
:shk:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I too am about one toilet discussion shy of declaring myself a hermit and swearing off humans.

Not that the activity is troubling to me at all. Cats and dogs doing it don't bother me. But then again they don't talk about it for hours afterward.

The worst IMO are movies and comics that can't drop the potty humor. It's just not funny to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

To quote Johnathan Fartpants esq, "You can get your sunday dinner out of that one, vicar"

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Exactly, why would you want to brag and tell other people out loud about your bowell movements? I hate it when fellow guys brag about it, Jesus I don't care and its not classy it makes you look like a white trash backwater hick who screws his cousins. And when girls do it, its very sick and not classy at all,

Ane hell yeah RANT, you can't go to a comedy these days and not expect to see about 50 fart, or poop jokes :shk: What happend to good comedy? Feces is'nt funny, black knights who lose their limbs is funny.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
OMG, the Black Knight!!! *LOL*

I got that "action figure" for a friend's daughter last Christmas. His arms and legs come off and everything. Too funny!

I hate when women do it especially. I don't know why... it's probably very sexist, but it's awful. Even the "Hey, my pants are looser!" makes me want to punch until I'm tired. I don't get it.

And oddly, it doesn't bug me when somebody says they have to piss like a racehorse or that their back teeth are floating. Maybe it's some deep seated psychological aversion to fecal matter that stems from a forgotten childhood incident. Or maybe it's just that s--t is gross! *L*

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeah same here I don't mind "Piss as a racehorse" stuff but anything else I don't need to know.

I don't get why other guys find it fascinating to share their bodily functions with others,espically around their girlfriends. Its not classy or romantic unless she's a white trash bucktooth tramp.:shk:

They make a Black Knight figure? Where'd you get it from?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
My brother got it for me from Tower Records, but I have seen it online too. I got that and "Tim the Enchanter".

store.dolltv.com...

They're here too, and you might be able to google up something cheaper. Just put in Monty Python Holy Grail figures and it will bring up a bunch of stuff. Tower might even still carry them.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Those are great, thanks for the link

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
well...I just ate a big bowl of Blackened Chicken Alfredo, and I'm feeling great. There's only one thing that's bothering me though, and that is what's for supper? I like to eat...food...yummmmm...

top topics

join