It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christain or not; Mark of the Beast parable is playing out now and you've already got it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Thanks for bringing things back around and putting them into a clear perspective.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

You said:

Also, you should re-read revelation. Many translations contend the mark is "FORCED". Also, nowhere does it say the mark is a chip. Most Christians just assume this because this theory made sense at the time because of the technology of the time. Read a bunch of translations.. Main issue is the author envisioned a person presenting their hand and or face to conduct purchases. This has to be the basic understanding.

Yes it IS forced, but he still gives you a choice. The choice is take it or die. Those are the only 2 choices you get, and oh how so many will quail and fall to their knees and accept it. For some their faith will fail them, for others they never had any faith to begin with so taking it will be a piece of cake. For others yet still the threat of a children being ill will spur them to take it (not many women have the will to watch their infants die and they will cave in). Few in the world will escape this branding, and even many people who call themselves christians will accept his mark to escape immenant death. They gain a few more years of life and lose their souls for all eternity.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You wrote:

["Yes it IS forced, but he still gives you a choice."]

And in the type of christianity you represent the choice is a: "If you're not with me, you're against me, and then you have it coming".

The rest of your post is just ornamenting this authoritarian attitude with threats.

Whether the mark is visible or not, freely chosen ot not or not, or even not 'THE mark' as such, but just a general expression of power and technology combined, doesn't in any way support your specific christian leanings until the situation is actualised (you're just trying to draw premature 'points').

edit on 15-8-2011 by bogomil because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The choice is not "take it or die". The choice is take it and be identified with the beast system at such a level that removing one self is almost impossible (nothing is impossible for God though), OR continue without it and focus on God's love.

That choice presents itself every single day. But there will come a time when many will realize they are marked and they will curse God. If you think it's ok to scan your face or hand as identification then i think you might end up surprised to find out that this wasn't a good idea sometime down the road.

This technology is here now and people will be happy to secure their passports and credit cards with biometric information.. which without understanding the tech will not really understand what they are getting themselves into. Privacy groups, non-Christian affiliated, are already raising flags about this. It's easily recognizable as being against basic human liberty.. and yet from what i see many Christians will be lining right up.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

The problem with theories is this. It doesnt matter who theorizes what, its all speculation until the hammer falls. You and those who think like you will lean unwaveringly towards your technology belief, and those like me will not waver from our faith belief. I will not fear what is to come because i trust in God, and leave the rest to history. What will happen, will happen in whatever form or fashion it happens in.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by rwfresh

The problem with theories is this. It doesnt matter who theorizes what, its all speculation until the hammer falls. You and those who think like you will lean unwaveringly towards your technology belief, and those like me will not waver from our faith belief. I will not fear what is to come because i trust in God, and leave the rest to history. What will happen, will happen in whatever form or fashion it happens in.

Friend, there should be NO DOUBT that the mark will materialize in the material world. This IS FAITH BELIEF. Either you believe that their is/will be a mark or you don't.

If you believe there will be a mark then it means at some point in time you will understand what the mark is (with God's grace). The mark will be identified on a LARGE scale. Not just personal. Many will be screaming about the mark while many others have already gotten it and still many others will defend it as NOT being evil. Right?

I don't quite understand what you think the mark is? It seems completely obvious to me that the bible tells us EXACTLY what the mark is for:

"so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, "

I think it's ignorant to assume that we completely ignore the technicalities of the mark. It's nice to assume that the mark will be some primitive scratch or paint on someone's face.. But we aren't living in the stone ages. The mark is USED TO IDENTIFY AND AUTHENTICATE YOU. Is this not clear? It's not to physically identify you as being a lost soul. It's to identify and authenticate your purchases within a global system. Revelation tells us this to help us navigate WHERE WE ARE AT personally with God. The "mark" represents a strong correlation that you chose the beast system over your relationship with God. You chose convenience and fear over faith.

I think my message was maybe a bit more technical than most could absorb.. which is surprising considering most on this message board are familiar with credit cards, cell phones and website log-ins.

I mean.. if you aren't trying to understand how the Mark will be introduced in our modern world then i don't quite understand how you expect to identify it. If you aren't in a monastery praying to God at least a few hours a day then you will need to work hard at identifying the signs God has warned us about. For those in close relationship with God they are already so far away from getting the mark that they don't need to worry about it. They already recognize the beast system for what it is. The mark is just another expression of the beast system they are not part of. Personally i KNOW i am embroiled in the beast system and recognizing the mark is a strong motivation to get closer to God while there is still time. Do not wait for someone to BRAND you with 666 to decide to start praying. That is NOT going to happen.

The mark i am identifying (it's not my "theory" btw, other people have said the same thing) is being rolled out NOW. I'm not just wondering out loud that it might be this. I am telling you that you WILL be using your biometric information (face/hand scan) to make purchases and to travel VERY VERY SOON.

Credit Card companies and Banks in MANY countries have had biometric credit cards for over 6 years!! Canada, where i am from just announced biometric Passports. Where YOUR FACE AND HAND AUTHENTICATE YOUR ACCOUNT!

Do you get it? Honestly.. i don't understand how people cannot take the extremely small leap and piece this together.

Question: Are you OK with using your hand and face to make purchases? Provided using your hand and face for purchases was not the mark?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Here people.. maybe seeing it in action will help wake you up:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

This is from 2009. Since then there has been MASSIVE headway made in terms of standardizing the Algorithm which generates your unique hash/ID/Number and then relating the hash to ALL your personal info.

This means, as soon as Google, Facebook and Apple announce they've agreed on the standard it will be FAR too late for everyone. And we are on the cusp of this announcement.. anytime now.

These three companies make up the network that is already storing most if not all your identity and activity. When they agree on this standard you will be logging into every website account with a biometric scan. The same ID your scan produces will be tied to your credit, bank, health, government accounts/records.

It is being hailed as the ULTIMATE identification system that is 100% accurate and secure and can be used indefinitely with 99% of the people on the planet.. so long as you have a face and or hand you can join in.

standards:
www.biometrics.gov...
www.itl.nist.gov...

Looks like the OpenID standard which is used by google, facebook and apple right now has defined the use of biometrics already.

Here's a call from ZDNET for it to be implemented:
www.zdnet.com...

edit on 15-8-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join