It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christain or not; Mark of the Beast parable is playing out now and you've already got it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by rwfresh

"If something has been imposed on you by force, deception, or any kind of trickery"

Who's forcing you to get a license? To have a facebook account? Or a webcam? Flikr account?.

My main point here was not the force, but the "deception or trickery", and you're evading that point.

The Mark of the Beast is supposed to be a consciously accepted sign of loyalty to someone claiming to be the returned Christ. Do the people offering licences or facebook accounts or webcams tell the people who are receiving them that these things are signs of loyalty to and acceptance of a man claimng to be the returned Christ? No, they don't. If these things are the "Mark", they can only be the Mark without the knowledge of the people receiving them, and that comes into the category of trickery and deception. If they are not consciously signs of loyalty, they cannot be signs of loyalty at all.

In my thread on the subject, I have already given a guaranteed method of identifying the Mark of the Beast, in two stages.
1) Look around the world and identify a world leader who is openly claiming to be the returned Christ. That is the Beast.
2) Observe what symbol or behaviour that leader is using to identify those who are loyal to himself. That is the Mark of the Beast.
As I said at the time, if the process is carried out in that order, and the second stage is not even attempted until the first stage has been successfully completed, then the method is infallible.

edit on 12-8-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

OK. Sounds pretty easy. Unfortunately it's not going to be that easy. You see, no world leader is going to come out and claim to be the "Christ" that you KNOW. Do you think that you will agree that the antichrist's description of Jesus is the same as yours? Doubtful. Are you really counting on the anti-christ coming out and making his identity so blatantly obvious for you?

Delusion and deception originate in the individual and not outside of the individual. The deception will be so extreme that the antichrist himself must truly believe that he is doing what is good and must believe that it's possible. If it weren't so the antichrist would give up before even trying.

If it's real it's going to be real. Not some one-dimensional re-enactment of a story.

edit on 12-8-2011 by rwfresh because: added a line..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Yeah i am not worried about it. Just letting you know it's here.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

WHY do you think someone will physically modify your body when they don't NEED to. Why?

Why put a chip or barcode on you when your face IS a barcode. What happens when someone scans a barcode?

The same thing that happens when your face is scanned with facial recognition software.

This is not science fiction. You have to have an elementary understand of the purpose of a mark. And the purpose of the mark is to relate a UNIQUE IDENTIFIER with your physical body. The UNIQUE IDENTIFIER is then related to all your personal records, bank, health records, licenses etc.

When they want to confirm a purchase, confirm identity, your face is scanned and all your related information is able to be retrieved from the global database which is already in place. We are using the global network to discuss the beast chip right now. It's called the internet.

So i scan your face and a HASH is generated:

"A hash function is any well-defined procedure or mathematical function that converts a large, possibly variable-sized amount of data into a small datum, usually a single integer that may serve as an index to an array (cf. associative array). The values returned by a hash function are called hash values, hash codes, hash sums, checksums or simply hashes."

So the hash is YOUR NUMBER. Your unique identifier. In a database your number is used to identify your related information:

ID(your hash): 9D1CCX5GT80M42E99F4A11D83CD132CBBB7DC4A962
Name: Bill Johnson
Date of Birth: 12/12/73
SSN: 2222222222
Bank Acct #: 23452324234

Your number/Hash/Id is 100% accurately calculated every time someone wants to identify you from a picture or camera. So a cop for instance can scan your face (see news article in original message) and the hash is returned along with all your personal info. Want to buy something? Scan you face to not only authorize the purchase but to pull up the related banking info to make the transaction.

This is NOT conspiracy. Go to facebook RIGHT NOW and use this tech to sign into your account, to associate your fb account to a specific face in a picture (TAG a photo). RIGHT NOW.

The main point to this is there is NO NEED for a mark. Your FACE IS THE MARK. Everyone's face will generate a consistent 100% accurate unique identifier with which all personal information is linked to.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Yeah i saw that article. Pretty interesting! But logistically and practically not needed. Everyone's personal data needs to be centralized and NOT stored on the physical person for obvious reasons. CONTROL. Everyone needs a Unique Identifier to use as a lookup to their related information on the centralized datastore. When i say centralized, i mean virtually centralized on the internet.. as opposed to storing the info on a chip. There are a TON of reasons storing info on a static chip makes absolutely no sense.

The amount of money, planning etc. etc. to chip everyone with WHATEVER technology is just not practical when a face scan can achieve the exact same goal without needing ANY additional tech or body modifications.

A Chip can ONLY work when in proximity of a scanner. RFID signal for example is EXTREMELY low powered. We are talking in feet. Whereas a high powered camera works MUCH farther.

But understand that if they want to track you with GPS they simply will require you to facescan/thumbscan into your phone before it is powered, or facescan/thumbscan to start your car, or get on a plane. The tracking infrastructure is ALREADY in place. They need only convince people that face scanning is convenient and the safest way to authorize your activity. People will WANT to use it. They won't want terrorist or hackers accessing their accounts, starting their cars, using their phones.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

For people who didn't click the link:

"Beginning this fall, police officers across the nation will have a new weapon holstered onto their belts: A small attachment that weighs about 12 ounces turns an ordinary iPhone into a state-of-the-art biometric scanner.

The device allows officers to scan a suspect's irises or face, or his fingerprints, and instantly identify him. That capability is raising concerns with privacy advocates

"In a matter of seconds, it says here's who it is, and here's who it is not," says Sean Mullin, CEO of BI2 Technologies, which developed the device."

This is not science fiction people. This is how it's done right now.

"About 40 counties around the nation are set to receive about 1,000 of the devices beginning in September. Babeu says the gadgets will keep officers from getting fooled by criminals who are using increasingly high-quality fake IDs."

I don't want to bother posting the entire article.. but it is literally FULL of ominous statements like the above.

www.npr.org...

Read that and then log into facebook and enjoy their implementation and the datastore portion of the network helps you connect the dots.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You obviously do not know your scriptures. Those who will take upon them the mark will do so with full knowledge. It will not be something that happens to anyone without their knowledge or consent. The Lord would not condemn someone who received a mark without being aware of the implications.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchL61
You obviously do not know your scriptures. Those who will take upon them the mark will do so with full knowledge. It will not be something that happens to anyone without their knowledge or consent. The Lord would not condemn someone who received a mark without being aware of the implications.

You don't know your scriptures. The Lord does not condemn, people condemn themselves. What does it mean that they have to take it with full knowledge? You would need to claim full general awareness for that to be true. And guess what friend? You have full general awareness of your participation. Claiming ignorance is no excuse.

I don't know... here is all the proof. This is not science fiction or some magical sign in the sky. This is happening now.. and you want to tell me i don't know what I'm talking about? Did i lie about anything? Read the articles.

In a practical sense, what do you think the mark will look like? How will it work? Well i am telling you that the system that exists right now serves the EXACT same purpose as the mark has been described. So call it a coincidence if you want, i just don't think that will hold up in the court of the Lord.

"Sorry God, when i was paying for my new BBQ with a face scan i just didn't think it was the mark. And when i had my face scanned to get into the baseball game and to get on the plane i really thought it was for my security. You know, the security the benevolent government offers me. The security i trust more than the security you have offered. You understand right Lord? Just a misunderstanding... now about that eternal life.."

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You are carrying this into a good-guy/bad-guy ideological dispute, where 'uniforming' oneself (outer signs of allegiences) has bad consequences.

Now as I take it, you are on the wrong 'side', and all the christians wearing crosses or those small defiant beards of young creationists have from the opposite perspective of yours demonstrated a similar 'bad' whatever to the one you refer to, and will have to 'pay' for it in the terms of your mythological value system.
edit on 12-8-2011 by bogomil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

You are carrying this into a good-guy/bad-guy ideological dispute, where 'uniforming' oneself (outer signs of allegiences) has bad consequences.

Now as I take it, you are on the wrong 'side', and all the christians wearing crosses or those small defiant beards of young creationists have from the opposite perspective of yours demonstrated a similar 'bad' whatever to the one you refer to.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what you are talking about. Forget about me for a minute and go and read the articles. Then ask yourself what the purpose of the mark is and how it might be used to control purchases.

Then ask yourself, is a face scan a logistically good way of implementing the framework required to carry out the expressed purpose of the mark.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
reply to post by mademyself1984

It's called a Social Insurance Number in canada. A SIN Card. Look it up.

Neat, so Canadians with these SIN cards are the only people with the mark of the beast?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

One way to think of it is in the terms of the vision, that might help.
If the Characters in play are world empires, such as all these beasts, then the people are nations.
IMF/World Bank/Federal Reserve/City of London/Rothschild/Israel would be the Beast that the mark is of, that each country in the world must submit to or you get the Libya/Afghanistan/Iraq/Iran/Egypt/Syria/Ireland treatment.
So submit to the system or die, as in becoming occupied territory of the Beast Military System, the Image of the Beast, with the False Prophet being the Hebratized Christianity of might makes right.
edit on 12-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Electronic 'tattoo' offers new way to monitor patients

It might look like a temporary tattoo. But an ultrathin skin patch that U.S. researchers revealed Thursday actually contains an array of electronics that can be used for everything from diagnosing illness to connecting with the Internet.

www.ctv.ca...

Nothing to see here folks, move along.....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I agree with your sentiment, but it may not be entirely accurate.

2TH 2:9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

At some point God's mercy and forgiveness is cut off. For those that have not delighted in the truth, they will beleieve in the deception. They will believe the miracles and wonders of the antichrist and they will worship him and receive his mark.

For me, this makes sense. Many people that do not follow Christ want a sign from God before they believe. This man of lawlessness will provide exactly what they want, he will be like the candy man. Atheists, agnostics, budhists, hindu's, even lukewarm christians etc... will follow him.

People who wholeheartedly follow Christ will be beheaded, this is why the lukewarm christians will fall away.

REV 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Agreed. Something to consider is WHO would accept the mark knowing they would be accepting a trip to the Lake of Fire? Probably those that don't believe they can't be responsible for their own soul. Like story of the guy that waited for God, lost at sea and drowned and asked God why he wasn't saved.. and God says "I sent you three boats!"

You got to recognize the evil for what it is. The serves a function. That function is to identify people and their related information. Without identification you cannot buy or sell or travel etc.

Revelations author has a vision where he sees people exposing their face and hand to something that identifies them. A natural assumption would be there is some kind of mark identifying them. Well the mark is their calculated HASH/Number based on the biometric scans algorithm. This exists and is being used right now. No physical modification needed. Everyone has a face/hand or body. That's all that is needed to generate the Hash and subsequently identify a person by a scan.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The following is a quote from Reed C Durham of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

“I make this broad declaration, that whenever God gives a vision of an image, or beast, or figure of any kind, He always holds Himself responsible to give a revelation or interpretation of the meaning thereof, otherwise we are not responsible or accountable for our belief in it. Don’t be afraid of being damned for not knowing the meaning of a vision or figure, if God has not given a revelation or interpretation of the subject.” 8

I don't know whether you have faith in God or not, but if such a benevolent being exist, than certainly His creations would be founded on principles of fairness, logic, and perfection. Common sense would tell anyone believing in such a being, that to hold us responsible for taking upon us the mark of the beast without full awareness would be unfair and illogical.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The following is a quote from Reed C Durham of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

“I make this broad declaration, that whenever God gives a vision of an image, or beast, or figure of any kind, He always holds Himself responsible to give a revelation or interpretation of the meaning thereof, otherwise we are not responsible or accountable for our belief in it. Don’t be afraid of being damned for not knowing the meaning of a vision or figure, if God has not given a revelation or interpretation of the subject.” 8

I don't know whether you have faith in God or not, but if such a benevolent being exist, than certainly His creations would be founded on principles of fairness, logic, and perfection. Common sense would tell anyone believing in such a being, that to hold us responsible for taking upon us the mark of the beast without full awareness would be unfair and illogical.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Now as I take it, you are on the wrong 'side', and all the christians wearing crosses or those small defiant beards of young creationists have from the opposite perspective of yours demonstrated a similar 'bad' whatever to the one you refer to.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what you are talking about. Forget about me for a minute and go and read the articles. Then ask yourself what the purpose of the mark is and how it might be used to control purchases.

Then ask yourself, is a face scan a logistically good way of implementing the framework required to carry out the expressed purpose of the mark.

I agree with your conclusions to such an extent, that the few situations where exceptions are of interest (say a criminal hiding out in the mountains) have little significance in a greater social or ideological context.

If I understand you correctly your interest here also is more about the technical possibilities, and less about their moral or ideological consequences. I don't disagree with such an approach.

My post to MitchL61was a question about good/bad, either as an expression of basic ideological values OR the 'goodness/badness' implied in openly showing outer signs of allegience. I suspected he/she was well on his/her way there.

If my post was unclear, it's my fault.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

In the first place, Jesus warns us in Matthew ch24 that people would be claiming to be hmself, so that's a fairly obvious reason for thinking that they would.

In the second place, it is not implausible because there are people around now who are showing us the way. E.g. the Rev. Sun Myung Moon writes;
"The Lord of the Second Advent, who comes as the central figure of Christianity, will also play the role of Buddha, whom Buddhists believe will come again, as well as the "True Man" whose apprearance Confucianists anticipate..." and so on. Obviously Moon regards himself as that figure. Elsewhere, there are people advertising a coming "Maitreya" who would have a similar multi-leadership role.

Perhaps it seems unlikely under current conditions that such a figure could attain world leadership. But supposing current conditions changed? Supposing conditions in the world deteriorated to such an extent that human society seemed to be collapsing altogether? Supposing someone was able to lead the way in pulling the world back from the brink and pulling things back together? Might he not be venerated as someone who had "saved the world", with the possibility of adding religious world leadership to his political world leadership, or vice-versa? That is my hypothesis for the rise of the Beast, based on the fact that in Revelation the Beast and his Mark do not appear until AFTER the near-collapse of the world in ch6. It is much too early in the story for the Mark to be around at the present time.

edit on 13-8-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

In the first place, Jesus warns us in Matthew ch24 that people would be claiming to be hmself, so that's a fairly obvious reason for thinking that they would.

In the second place, it is not implausible because there are people around now who are showing us the way. E.g. the Rev. Sun Myung Moon writes;
"The Lord of the Second Advent, who comes as the central figure of Christianity, will also play the role of Buddha, whom Buddhists believe will come again, as well as the "True Man" whose apprearance Confucianists anticipate..." and so on. Obviously Moon regards himself as that figure. Elsewhere, there are people advertising a coming "Maitreya" who would have a similar multi-leadership role.

Perhaps it seems unlikely under current conditions that such a figure could attain world leadership. But supposing current conditions changed? Supposing conditions in the world deteriorated to such an extent that human society seemed to be collapsing altogether? Supposing someone was able to lead the way in pulling the world back from the brink and pulling things back together? Might he not be venerated as someone who had "saved the world", with the possibility of adding religious world leadership to his political world leadership, or vice-versa? That is my hypothesis for the rise of the Beast, based on the fact that in Revelation the Beast and his Mark do not appear until AFTER the near-collapse of the world in ch6. It is much too early in the story for the Mark to be around at the present time.

Not everyone evaluates the overall situation exclusively based on the premises of a circle-argumented mythological manual with self-proclaimed authority.

Is this so hard to understand?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

Not everyone evaluates the overall situation exclusively based on the premises of a circle-argumented mythological manual with self-proclaimed authority.

Is this so hard to understand?

And you have your own self proclaimed authority that says the opposite, it is one opinion against another. Your throw away line is tiresome and hypocritical.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join