It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christain or not; Mark of the Beast parable is playing out now and you've already got it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I replied to another MOTB post and thought i would start a new thread. These ideas are not totally original and may have already been discussed.. but i thought with some of the new news it's becoming more relevant and obvious. Imagine for a second that the author of Revelations was an intuitive person who understood that global control might ultimately manifest through control of commerce. And imagine that this person, using the imagery, nomenclature and context of his time came up with a fairly accurate parable of how this might look. If you agree that his ideas could be considered fairly accurate (allowing for the difference in context and understanding) then perhaps some of the other ideas might deserve a closer look... Those related to the consequences of a society where this kind of control is made manifest

-------------
The Mark of the beast is a face (forehead) or thumb print (right hand) scan.

Sadly you already have unknowingly received the mark along with the rest of us. The number of a man is the "number" calculated like a hash from a face or thumb scan. Every number is unique. The number is your unique identifier.

Seems like the most logical way to identify someone doesn't it. A crappy iPhone has enough horsepower to scan and identify (calculate the hash with which to run a select against a global database) with 100% accuracy.

Do you have a license? Passport? Hashes can be calculated from pictures.

eprints.pascal-network.org...
"We propose a face recognition approach based on hashing. The approach yields comparable recognition rates with the random l approach [18], which is considered the state-of-the-art. But our method is much faster: it is up to 150 times faster than [18] on the YaleB dataset. We show that with hashing, the sparse representation can be recovered with a high probability because hashing preserves the restrictive isometry property. Moreover, we present a theoretical analysis on the recognition rate of the proposed hashing approach. Experiments show a very competitive recognition rate and significant speedup compared with the state-of-the-art."

facebook:
(2009) - www.readwriteweb.com...

www.pcworld.com...
www.itworld.com...

google:

says to creepy: www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.pcworld.com...

but:
blogs.wsj.com...
techcrunch.com...
www.cbc.ca...

If you understand or know what the global facial recognition algorithm is (will be) you would be able to see the relationship between the unique hash calculation and the number 666.

The only reason to not want to accept the above as truth would be to deny that you, the reader does not have "the mark". If you are reading this, you have the mark.

Nothing to add or give to anyone. All you need is a face or a finger.

www.npr.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Good, I have the mark of the beast. Will the Christians stop bothering me now ?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm glad we for the most part moved out of the dark ages, and stopped blaming everything which goes wrong in our lives on the devil.

I'm also happy more and more people all over the world are finally starting to realize we don't need a divine creator in order to exist, and are at least coming to terms with the fact it's actually quite possible there isn't a "higher power", I'm sure more than a few of you now consider me to be taken over by the devil or some other evil spirit because I reject the idea there must be a God.

I'm not insulting anyone's views or beliefs, believe what you want and allow me to do the same, that's all I ask.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Nope. I still will bother you, mark of the beast or no.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Social Insurance Number = SIN

biblical references have been around for quite some time, the question is too ask weather Allah swt knew of and made these things or weather TPTB are just trying to emulate it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

If you think about what the Mark of the Beast does, in Revelation, you will realise that it cannot possibly be something which is received unconsciously.

The Mark is something accepted as a sign of loyalty to the Beast. On the that basis (Revelation ch14) God takes it as a sign of hostility to himself and treats the recipients according.

If something has been imposed on you by force, deception, or any kind of trickery, then it's not a genuine sign of loyalty, is it? It only works, as a sign of loyalty, if it is received consciously and willingly. I have a thread on this;
The Mark of the Beast

Therefore your theory is unthinking scaremongering.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The Earth just seems like the outcast of the universe. It really blows being a terrestrial species. I guess I supposedly have the mark of the beast...am I now forever damned to an eternal hell fire?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

The thread may as well be titled, How the MOTB is Not a Parable.
It is a number and the clue is right there with it, the word wise.
The parable is that it is the number of a man, but it is a system of having tribute by divine right.
Think Solomon, and remember the story of the disputed ownership of a child.
Would he have gone through with cutting it in half if one of the claimants did not relent?
Was he wise, or remarkably evil?
The clues lead you to things like P*yp*l, an Israeli company.
The Beast is divine right, but the claimed divinity that gives it its authority is the dragon.

edit on 11-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by Heartisblack

Nope. I still will bother you, mark of the beast or no.

Damn! Can't get away from this crazy christians yet !

I don't think that is the mark of the beast though, for some odd reason

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
No one has the mark of the beast. That is utter bull and a lie. The mark cannot come before the beast. The beast aka man of sin has not been revealed. The mark comes at a time when nearly half the population has been killed and famine has gripped the earth.

The events that have yet to unfold are too numerous to name here.

Stop spreading untruth.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stoptheinsanity2012
Social Insurance Number = SIN

biblical references have been around for quite some time, the question is too ask weather Allah swt knew of and made these things or weather TPTB are just trying to emulate it.

Oh yeah? Social "Insurance" Number huh? Funny, you are the first person I have EVER heard refer to a Social SECURITY Number, as a Social "Insurance" Number.....grasp for straws much?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
there are two different words in the original language of the text of revelation, that are translated as beast. the meanings of these two words suggest the translators should've been more precise, since the text calls for preciseness in measures of various kinds. the two beast words are:

zōon
1) a living being
2) an animal, brute, beast

AND

thērion
1) an animal
2) a wild animal, wild beast, beast
3) metaph. a brutal, bestial man, savage, ferocious

the story of the beast system starts in ancient babylon, which was founded by nimrod (also known as the egyptian narmer before death and osiris after death, and the akkadian enmerkar). what characterizes babylon as a beast system is, i do believe, what happens to both nimrod and nebuchadnezzar, the great golden head of the statue of world empires. they both become "nephilim." nimrod becomes a "mighty one" after he is already born, in payment for his offer to rebuild the temples of the gods and goddesses of the pre flood era. echoes of this can be seen in what happens to nebuchadnezzar -- et.al, he becomes a man beast.

since most of revelation is metaphorically and literally laid out, i'm guessing therion choice #3, is the big clue. a brutal, savage man, particularly from its root, "thera" which is, a hunter or more specifically, a hunting of wild beasts. and who in biblical history is the great hunter?

nimrod.

so we need some back history on this guy. nimrod was probably not his real name, but rather a title referring to his departure from god's favor. it literally means, the rebellious one or the rebellion, or simply, the rebel. it can also mean "the valiant." (depending on who's doing the translating). so why would a valiant rebel be considered a beast? well, he wasn't human anymore. something happened to both nimrod and nebuchadnezzar that changed them from being humans, to being savage beast men. what pray tell could that have been?

if you read modern day texts on the subject of transhumanism, you get the idea that they want to enhance human senses by genetically splicing them with DNA features specific to various types of animals and bugs: sort of the biblical version of the million dollar man, a super soldier, or even more specifically, an entire army of genetically enhanced super soldiers. since the beast mark is on the hand or forehead, it must have even further connotations, descriptive of how this process works beyond the visible realm.

note however, that later it is mentioned that god also marks the foreheads of his people to serve as his holy army during the reign of the beast, who stand in opposition to the beast and its system.

edit on 11-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

I don't know about that... Seem like a stretch. The mark of the best is supposed to be something physical. At least, that's the way I always interpreted it. If not then I'd tell you that the Bank card and Credit card you have with the new chip (RFID) in your wallet probably are more like a mark of the beast "666" because the coil technology which is used within them. The cooper wire that they insert does a spiral inside your card, like a 6 within a 6 within 6.

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

It's called a Social Insurance Number in canada. A SIN Card. Look it up.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
p.s. technology may play a huge role in the genetic manipulation aspect, since the text of daniel describes the final beast empire as being an amalgamation of clay (man) and metal. perhaps this is suggesting that the beast empires will be characterized by leaders who are nephilim, as genetically enhanced men with some type of metallic technology spliced into their bodies. the text says the two substances (clay and metal) do not naturally cling to one another, and as a result, the empires are frought with difficulty. almost as if to say the modification isn't very people friendly. the problem here is, this beast empre of metal and clay, started back in pagan rome. that would mean the leaders of the known world, since the pagan roman empire, have been nephilim, human hybrids. kinda hard to imagine how some of the world's past leaders could be considered enhanced humans.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
reply to post by mademyself1984

It's called a Social Insurance Number in canada. A SIN Card. Look it up.

sin is the moon god, depicted by the crescent moon with a star (like the symbol of islam)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that John of Revelation saw 3 symbols that happened to look like 666 in Greek letters.

Not that 666 doesn't have it's own meaning ie Carbon based bodies verses the 616 Graphene (bucky balls) based bodies that we are supposed to be getting.

The 3 symbols are I believe; the 600/ Chi is the 'Nazi swastika', 60/Xi is 'C3I' the satellite targeting system that Monarch handlers use on their slaves and 6/sigma is either C or F (for Fema?? I'm not sure of the last symbol.)
(The Islamic connection according to Chuck Missler is a mistake I think.)

Many people will want the C3I tattoo/chip, due to the fact they want the Government to rescue them from the so called abductions (raptures), except the rescuers will be the abductors and slave masters.

I have reason to believe like Churchill we haven't seen the last of the Nazis yet. He was sure WWIII would involve them.

And you don't have be a Christian to read Revelation nor a Mayan to read the Mayan prophecies, etc
just open minded.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I have come to the conclusion that John of Revelation saw 3 symbols that happened to look like 666 in Greek letters.

Not that 666 doesn't have it's own meaning ie Carbon based bodies verses the 616 Graphene (bucky balls) based bodies that we are supposed to be getting.

The 3 symbols are I believe; the 600/ Chi is the 'Nazi swastika', 60/Xi is 'C3I' the satellite targeting system that Monarch handlers use on their slaves and 6/sigma is either C or F (for Fema?? I'm not sure of the last symbol.)
(The Islamic connection according to Chuck Missler is a mistake I think.)

Many people will want the C3I tattoo/chip, due to the fact they want the Government to rescue them from the so called abductions (raptures), except the rescuers will be the abductors and slave masters.

I have reason to believe like Churchill we haven't seen the last of the Nazis yet. He was sure WWIII would involve them.

And you don't have be a Christian to read Revelation nor a Mayan to read the Mayan prophecies, etc
just open minded.

what about chuck missler? does he have info on this subject?
cause i happen to know the moon god is named sin, and his symbol in ancient mesopotamia is a crescent moon, frequently depicted with a star. it's not a big secret. people just don't know their ancient history or the etymology of the words in the bible very well. so they make assumptions. in fact, most confusion on this topic is from just sheer laziness due to an unwillingness to actually learn the subject. .

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Considering that I'm one of the Christians who thoroughly believes that the majority of Revelation happened closer to the time of Christ, rather than we're still waiting on it, a la Dante's Inferno, no, I don't believe that we're going to see The Mark of the Beast any time soon...or ever, for that matter.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join