It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Introducing Myself...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Greetings to all on Above Top Secret,

I am really glad to have finally registered after reading articles on here over the years and never commenting - just doing the wise old Owl routine of listening, studying and not speaking...or so the rhyme goes.

I have worked and done so much in my lifetime and managed to stay off many radars to really get to grips with a lot of research into unexplained phenomena (as sometimes creeping around the scene of Paranormal activity peeves a lot of people off).

I have always kind of known that what we are fed is a mass of 'big moo-ing animal faeces' and to be honest I find the few have always been in charge manipulating the masses. I don't know who or why but that’s why I still am searching like most of you guys.

Anyway, I am starting to write a few books and experiment with a few things I have been researching to see if they work - maybe or maybe not - either way if its worth posting I will.

I am just a man, not a blinded sheep, not a disbeliever - just a guy who wants to amuse himself by seeking the extraordinary when the ordinary is fed in massive quantities to us.

Great to meet you all in advance and I learnt one lesson from my experiences - not everyone will ever like you or agree with you but that’s their choice and that’s healthy...be damn boring if there were no discussions huh?

Jaedan S Wintersong

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
hell, greenspan just said we can pay our debt by printing money. its hard to remeber that even the ones on top are potential idiots.

personally id have a little request because nobody seems to know and it would be a hell ofa discovery. off topic, but why is the inside of the sun black?
we need researchers on that, but they are too busy with elenin, UFOs and posting glitches from SOHO

anyway, welcome

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JSWintersong

Hi Jaedan, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thank you Sauron (Great name BTW - is there a Morgoth?),

Anyway, I have tried to add my avatar to posts and failed miserably...any idea?

Best wishes,

J S Wintersong

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And the man signed his name..
YOU I LIKE !
My name is Bobby and im glad to meet you

Welcome to the Jungle called ATS
20 posts will come quickly and I look forward to your Threads
you can add to the count by saying hello and welcoming new members

Again welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
BOBBY!!!

Thanks so much for the great welcome my friend - I always sign my name when I write anything as I write what I mean and think not just random dribble that any half baked plank can do.

I really wanted to meet new people on here and discuss the real matters in the world - so I don't know how you do it yet but do add me as a friend and I will get around to updating my profile etc.

Once again thanks a lot!

Take care,

J S Wintersong

top topics

join