It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danger in the Sky-the Chemtrail Phenomenon VID-Evergreen Aviation Admits to USAF Chemtrail Contracts

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Oh great, a youtube video featuring Alex Jones from a guy on youtube who posts videos about reptilians. Sources just don't get more reliable than that.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

If that didn't suit you, here is another :

edit on 13-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A video from youtube claiming something natural (viruses) is nano-tech? Totally believable, especially from a youtuber who is very big on exposing "subliminal messages" in advertising and other media.

Come on, how about some scientific journals validating the existence of this technology?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I'll let you look up the scientific journals. You do have google don't you?

It's up to you to search out the matter to see whether it be true or not. I'm not a good teacher.
It's ok if you don't look, you are your own person, and are entitled to your own opinion,/to search out and have your own ''truths''.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

So we're going the no evidence route. Not that there is any evidence of nano-technology, anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Here ya go Einstein. Here is far too much info on Nanotechnology, and Molecular Nanotechnology links, and Molecular Self Assembly.

Wouldn't you think there could possibly be military/geopolitical research on this be going on also? Sorry, no videos. You'll have to read things. Debunk away....

And here's more info about the technologies and applications of DNA nanotechnology, or bioNanotechnology.
edit on 13-8-2011 by OuttaTime because: (no reason given)

And if you think the motives and agendas on all that stuff is o the up n' up, feel free to browse the list of dead Scientists and Microbiologists and reflect on the sacrifices our world has made to accomplish these illusionary tasks.
edit on 13-8-2011 by OuttaTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

www.livescience.com...
www.nanowerk.com...
www.dovepress.com/nanotechnology-science-and-applications-journal

You can google the rest. k?
edit on 13-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Thanks for the link, OuttaTime.... Some people's fingers must be too tired..
....Sigh...

Study to show thyself approved.... thinking out loud..
Research, research, research. You'll most likely see many more truths than you could ever possibly dream.
I guess people don't believe in biowarfare either...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I've probably run out of search engine points by now
I use 3 different ones just to make sure. But then again, I studied private investigation too

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I believe adeclerk meant there was no evidence of nanotechnology being sprayed from planes. Everyone knows that nanotechnology is a real thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

yep. Some of them old timey photos used to 'debunk' chemtrails were also caused from napthalene and benzene in the fuel (which were also carcinogenic). But yeah, some folks will not stray from their stance, regardless of the information. I can't prove that ghosts exist, but then again I cannot disprove them either. Concepts are within the mind of the observer.

How does napthalene and benzene in fuel affect the formation of contails?

The water that makes up contrails comes from combustion - it pretty much does not matter what hydrocarbons are in the fuel - when you burn them the main components of the combustion are combinations of carbon, oxygen and hydrogen.

The main combinations of carbon and oxygen are CO (carbon monoxide) and CO2 (carbon dioxide). the only product of hydrogen and oxygen is H2O - water.

And combustion makes large amounts of water - typically it can make more volume of water than the volume of fuel that went into it!

And that appears to be true for combusting benzene - 2C6H6 + 15O2 ---> 12CO2 + 6H2O

And also for Napthalene:
C10H8(s) + 12O2(g) = 10CO2(g) + 4 H2O(l)

so I repeat my question - what has hte presence of those 2 products in fuel got to do with "chemtrails"?

Of course modern petrol still contains a lot of benzene too - here's the MSDS for Caltex's unleaded petrol - it is allowed to have up to 1% benzene. Shell's unleaded also has up to 1%.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Let me be a little more clear, here. Nano-technology exists (I remember reading about a simple engine made on a molecular level a while ago interesting stuff).

Now, is nano-tech advanced enough to be used in medicine, in our bodies yet? No. Is it being sprayed from airplanes? No. Is the government using it to "control our minds"? No.

Nano tech is almost exclusively confined to research and labs, as of now.
edit on 8/14/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
As of yet there are no spray planes, no nozzles, no sprayers, no tanks, no hoppers, no dust, no anomalous air tests, bodies of water are the same and most importantly, no ill effects to anyone.

It's all contrails. Don't blame your ignorance of basic meteorology on something nefarious going on.

Link to Air Force plane using sprayers, just like the dozens during the Gulf oil spill, and here is a pic of the inside of one of these 'oil bombers'

Yep - it's pretty well known - 757th airlift sqn of the 910th wing is hte USAF's only unit wioth a spray capability - they flew 93 missions spraying corexit.

they have exactly FOUR aircraft that perform this function.

They spray all sorts of stuff as required - eg for mosquitoes

Just to feed your paranoia, I thought I'd let you know that they can put firefighting equipment into C-130's too - MAFFs

And since none of these sprays look anything at all like the "chemtrails" from airliners at high altitude, perhaps you could further explain what you think any link is??

Edit: none of this was hard to find. chemmies often tell us debunkers to "do the research"....but what I find is that it is the chemmies who completley fail at research!

I have theories why this is - the most obvious one is that I think they do not do research because it is too easy to find information that would require them to stop believing in chemtrails....and their goal is to believe in chemtrails, not to find out the truth!

edit on 14-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well it seems the contrailscience club has decided to railroad this thread. First you say there are no sprayers, then you admit there are sprayers. And when someone brought up spray planes then you say that none exist. Then when you do admit sprayers exist, you then narrow your admissions by say there are only a few now. Then when cloudseeding is brought up, you say it has been done but we don't modify the weather. Then when you mention cloudseeding sprayers, you say it is not really spraying. But what I'm seeing in your posts is:

Sprayers do exist, and have for some time
They have been used, but only because it was designed to spray corexit (a hazmat) or flight research
Cloudseeding can, and have been used to alter the weather
Those tanks in the planes are weight shift analysis devices

And with all the other DoD projects going on, and political madness the way it is, the intentional financial destruction of numerous countries, and the 'war on terror' propaganda, you still believe that there could be no nefarious activity going on? Do you think those alphabet groups are going to send you a newsletter? Not even with climate engineering as a possibility to slow global warming? Has it occurred to anyone that they may be engineering the upper atmospheres in order to sustain our collapsing magnetic field, or our weakened stratosphere? Perhaps they are buffering our upper atmosphere in anticipation of an abnormally high solar activity associated with the next solar maximum?
Please, you guys need to learn a little more about the world outside the chemtrail channel.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Wow, just wow. The whole thing went right over your head. Benzene is a carcinogen, and it was blown all over our atmosphere for years. Contrail or no contrail. Chemtrail or no chemtrail, benzene is benzene. They knew this for years. Didn't matter to them. Much of it was from Standard Oil.. you know.. that Rockerfeller guy who sold fuel to germany so they could bomb london.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

How do we know there isn't technology that advanced? We would know alot more if these people were alive to document it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Rense, oh brother... Rense will literally post anything you send in (they don't fact check, verify, etc).

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Rense, oh brother... Rense will literally post anything you send in (they don't fact check, verify, etc).

Try this one. And instead of being so narrowminded, why don't you READ them. People dedicated their lives to some sensitive and highly technical matters, and many myseriously died. They are PEOPLE dude! Not comics or aliens. PEOPLE with family and relatives. Read what they were researching! Stop being an insensitive troll.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Wow, just wow. The whole thing went right over your head.

Ha ha - good pun!

But no it didn't.....

Benzene is a carcinogen, and it was blown all over our atmosphere for years.

Yes, and yes - except it is STILL being "blown all over our atmosphere" - and mainly from cars - not jets - simply because so much more petrol is burned than aviation fuel.

Contrail or no contrail. Chemtrail or no chemtrail, benzene is benzene.

Yes...and??

They knew this for years.

Yep - and they added it to petrol to increase the octane rating - eventually replacingit with tetra-ethyl lead in the 1950's.

And now that fuel is unleaded Benzene is again an important additive!

Didn't matter to them. Much of it was from Standard Oil.. you know.. that Rockerfeller guy who sold fuel to germany so they could bomb london.

so chemtrails are all a jewish bankers conspiracy now?? Except how does this actually relate to chemtrails at all?

Are you saying pollution is bad? you'll get no argument from me!

Benzene also used to be used in aftershave as it has a nice sweet smell!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Still not getting your point. People die all of the time, and there are many hundred of thousands of others scientists working every day.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join