It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire U.S. Stealth Fighter Fleet Grounded

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

heres a great tactic if you want to win and not have any planes shot down

dont let nato call any shots all eu countries who agian could sort out their own crap and came screamin for the us.

yeah that plane was shot down for stupid reasons but that was the fault of nato as much as anyone else.

shared blame.
edit on 11-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

la2

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
yeah ok whatever

seems all that advances and tactful europeans couldnt take on one african leader in libya without the us

i love how us tech gets trash talked and russian and european crap gets put on a pedstal.

blah blah

they are grounded cause hey gotta pay for all those entitlements somehow and hey the current government is looking out for you with their walmart tech at walmart prices all in the name of "Free Crap" and put millions out of work and destroy a trillion dollar industry.
"

RADAR - British Invention
Harrier Jump Jet - British Invention
Concorde - British/French
Mini - British
Ferarri - Italian
BMW - German
Mercedes - German
Rolls Royce - British
Lamborghini - Italian
Audi - German
Renault - French
Aston Martin - British
Jaguar/Land Rover/Range Rover - British

Statue Of Liberty - French

Please, do tell how you work out that Europe make only crap, seems from my reckoning Europe does pretty well for itself, how many US super cars are their, how often has USA won the world cup, or produced a Formula 1 Champion or championship constructor, how many times have you won the rugby or cricket world cups??

what is it with Americans thinking they rule the world? Stop dissing Europe, we have buildings over here older than your entire nation, my god man, if it was not for europe the USA would still be made up of 100,000 indians and 80 million buffalo

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

heres a great tactic if you want to win and not have any planes shot down

dont let nato call any shots all eu countries who agian could sort out their own crap and came screamin for the us.

yeah that plane was shot down for stupid reasons but that was the fault of nato as much as anyone else.

shared blame.
edit on 11-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

"Stupid reason"?, is that all we need to shoot down the worlds most advanced aircraft that is invisible to radar?

The real "not stupid reason" is the fact the commander knew his job and worked his SAM hardware well, and the US could not get a lock on them. That is not a "stupid reason" that is a VERY SMART person.

You got outsmarted, so now you get mad and referr to it as a "stupid reason".

la2

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

OHH dont forget, it was a US general incharge of the Balkans mission, and it took the UN and EU almost 9 months to convince the USA that genocide had to be stopped

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2

yeah ok whatever

seems all that advances and tactful europeans couldnt take on one african leader in libya without the us

i love how us tech gets trash talked and russian and european crap gets put on a pedstal.

blah blah

they are grounded cause hey gotta pay for all those entitlements somehow and hey the current government is looking out for you with their walmart tech at walmart prices all in the name of "Free Crap" and put millions out of work and destroy a trillion dollar industry.
"

RADAR - British Invention
Harrier Jump Jet - British Invention
Concorde - British/French
Mini - British
Ferarri - Italian
BMW - German
Mercedes - German
Rolls Royce - British
Lamborghini - Italian
Audi - German
Renault - French
Aston Martin - British
Jaguar/Land Rover/Range Rover - British

Statue Of Liberty - French

Please, do tell how you work out that Europe make only crap, seems from my reckoning Europe does pretty well for itself, how many US super cars are their, how often has USA won the world cup, or produced a Formula 1 Champion or championship constructor, how many times have you won the rugby or cricket world cups??

what is it with Americans thinking they rule the world? Stop dissing Europe, we have buildings over here older than your entire nation, my god man, if it was not for europe the USA would still be made up of 100,000 indians and 80 million buffalo

I find it hilarious that American's practically worship the statue of liberty on one hand and diss the French on the other as cowards when infact the statue is French itself.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2

OHH dont forget, it was a US general incharge of the Balkans mission, and it took the UN and EU almost 9 months to convince the USA that genocide had to be stopped

Sounds like WW2 all over again, taking the yanks a year or more to decide to do anything.

la2

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I know, thought i'd add that at the bottom to really hammer the point home lol

la2

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

well if its any further east than new hampshire, it dont exsist lol

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Unexplained missile launch:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Losing a hyper-sonic gliders:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now all stealth aircraft are grounded...I get the feeling that their is someone/something out there that just might have a little bit better tech than we do. Yes, I think "they" are coming for the betterment of mankind.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2

I know, thought i'd add that at the bottom to really hammer the point home lol

You forgot..

NASA:.. German

America has castles too.. Disney Land.
edit on 11-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Of course I want the US to be superior in the skies and be the leading superpower...
I'd rather have every hungry and sick person in this country taken care of...

Unfortunately, you get to pick one or the other. You can't have both.

Amerikah is a warmongering nation. While it prefers to spend billions on war toys, its citizens continue to suffer.
edit on 11-8-2011 by tezzajw because: grammar

la2

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

thats the American dream, to go hungry while giving Fox and CNN some nice war footage to play on tv

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

But the USA created "Big Foot" which can run your cars over.

Atomic bomb to blow you up.

Stealth bombers to drop them on you.

edit on 11-8-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I agree you cant have it both ways. I would choose to help the hungry and sick over being the #1 military if I really had to. I

la2

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

well the world has changed, your stealth bombers and nukes are obsolete, they wont work against a suicide bomber.

as for 'Bigfoot', please are you 14?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

i was going to let this go its alright for people to trash talk the us but OH HELL NO YOU DONT say anything negative about all those good little europeans.

people seem to forget ats is a two way street and it is its not your way or the highway.

RADAR - British Invention Harrier Jump Jet - British Invention Concorde - British/French Mini - British Ferarri - Italian BMW - German Mercedes - German Rolls Royce - British Lamborghini - Italian Audi - German Renault - French Aston Martin - British Jaguar/Land Rover/Range Rover - British

pure outdated junk overpriced gee not like anything has replaced radar or made improvements to what would be considered stone age tech thesedays as for car makers? what the hell does that have to do with anything .

the statue of liberty hey newflash some piece of junk built by a french man who like what america has become at that time and wished that europe was more like us.

yeah bunch of eurpeans who wanted to get rich came over here but after that we kicked their sorry butts out and made this country what it is not you or them and ameircans always have.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This seems like some kind of disinfo. I think we are baiting someone into thinking we are unprepared for war

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

first off stealth aircraft are not invisible they have a reduced radar corss section that makes them "appear" smaller than they are via radar.

secondly the call that said fly the same path is what led to that shoot down but hey while were at it

just how many british and natio jets were shot down during gulf war one from all that "great tech"

blah.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

reply to post by la2

i was going to let this go its alright for people to trash talk the us but OH HELL NO YOU DONT say anything negative about all those good little europeans.

people seem to forget ats is a two way street and it is its not your way or the highway.

RADAR - British Invention Harrier Jump Jet - British Invention Concorde - British/French Mini - British Ferarri - Italian BMW - German Mercedes - German Rolls Royce - British Lamborghini - Italian Audi - German Renault - French Aston Martin - British Jaguar/Land Rover/Range Rover - British

pure outdated junk overpriced gee not like anything has replaced radar or made improvements to what would be considered stone age tech thesedays as for car makers? what the hell does that have to do with anything .

the statue of liberty hey newflash some piece of junk built by a french man who like what america has become at that time and wished that europe was more like us.

yeah bunch of eurpeans who wanted to get rich came over here but after that we kicked their sorry butts out and made this country what it is not you or them and ameircans always have.

So let me get this right, RADAR is OUTDATED JUNK,... but you spend how many BILLIONS trying to get a lower cross section to evade this OLD OUTDATED JUNK TECHNOLOGY?

Harriers, OLD OUTDATED JUNK yet you are trying to reproduce this technology in the F-22 ?

Concord - OLD OUTDATED JUNK, yet you are still trying to go faster than sound with hypersonic gliders that you just LOST CONTACT WITH?

As for cars, well yeah, what cars do you have again? I thought China owns them all now.

As for rail roads, who invented that? Germany Steam engines? Britain.

Railroads are what made america no?

edit on 11-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

I do find it funny that NATO runs out of bombs because the US pulled out of Libya.
Because the US has them all.
NATO was unable to effective communicate on the battle field because the US pulled out of Libya.
Because the US owns SIPRnet.

Its strange how people can attack the US for things and say whats so special about them and in the next breathe ask for help from the US.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join