It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Survey Results: UFOs and Extraterrestrials

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

No the bible is not SILENT about extra terrestrial life.Its packed with them. Christians nowadays even talk about aliens in church.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

There is no mention of extraterrestrial aliens in the bible, and Jesus never mentioned spacemen ether.

No offense, but Jesus never even existed. It wasn't until generations after Jesus' supposed life and death that this Jesus character was invented. Never during his supposed lifetime was he written about. Never in the aftermath of his supposed resurrection was anything written about him. Never in the decades following was anything ever written about him. Why? Because he didn't exist. The idea of Jesus was just a fusion of earlier myths, fashioned to serve the agenda of the clergy. So it doesn't matter that "Jesus" never mentioned "spacemen", because Jesus wasn't real. And you say the Bible doesn't mention ETs, what do you think god and angels were? Either ETs, or pure myth.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by manta78

No the bible is not SILENT about extra terrestrial life.Its packed with them. Christians nowadays even talk about aliens in church.

Packed with them?

Give me 1 example of the bible mentioning life on other planets except earth.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I believe aliens may have stopped here in the past.

Thing is though, after viewing us they probably would have scurried along.

How much time would you spend at the fruit market if all they had was rotting produce?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

There is no mention of extraterrestrial aliens in the bible, and Jesus never mentioned spacemen ether.

No offense, but Jesus never even existed. It wasn't until generations after Jesus' supposed life and death that this Jesus character was invented. Never during his supposed lifetime was he written about. Never in the aftermath of his supposed resurrection was anything written about him. Never in the decades following was anything ever written about him. Why? Because he didn't exist. The idea of Jesus was just a fusion of earlier myths, fashioned to serve the agenda of the clergy. So it doesn't matter that "Jesus" never mentioned "spacemen", because Jesus wasn't real. And you say the Bible doesn't mention ETs, what do you think god and angels were? Either ETs, or pure myth.

That is misinformed to the nth degree.
scriptorium.lib.duke.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...

Josephus was born about the time Christ died. So that means he could talk to those who walked with him. He was an adult documenting history as it happened by the fall of Jerusalem. All of Acts takes place between Christ's death, (roughlyy 34 AD) and that fall, which was in 70 AD. Christ as a histoical figure is better documented, with less gaps in the manuscripts than is on Alexander the Great or Homer. And then there's a whole host of stuff that is not in the Bible that was written by people who directly knew the 12 apostles. The body of work is staggering.

Oh, and the Babylonian Talmud mentions him:

[Jesus in the Talmud
A highly significant quotation is found in the Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 43a. Translated into English, it reads:

“On the eve of the Passover Yeshu was hanged. For forty days before the execution took place, a herald went forth and cried, ‘He is going forth to be stoned because he has practiced sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy. Any one who can say anything in his favour, let him come forward and plead on his behalf.' But since nothing was brought forward in his favour he was hanged on the eve of the Passover!”3
/quote]informationaboutgod.com...

He is a historically documented person.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

seriously? if find it almost amazing that you havent found any evidence yet, its basically everywhere. I have both seen with my own eyes,and even seen ancient artifacts with the family guided tourism tour,we even got a guide inside a lab and the labgeek examined it ect and the evidence of the artifact was from 4000 years ago.
I mean, travel abit or something

Evidence of demons? Aliens? What kind of artifacts? You could be a little more specific, eh?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

You a wasting you time.

Fools abound and will not accept facts.

Fools history knowledge begins with their own birth.

Fools rot in hell.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Nice survey, I responded to it.

Nice graphics. Especially how you changed the direction of the last graphic to make it look like a gun.

We will never know, but I believe there are things that we will never know. Does that even remotely make sense?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

That's your Christian apologist view. Do some research, Christian interjections of Jesus are blatant, Josephus' original texts likely never mentioned Jesus at all. But, that's a debate for a different thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

PROVE it~! and give me the chapter and verse that is stated at the Judeo-christian bible in complete context~!

.......there is NO evidence of any such thing.

the type of thinking is nothing but based in fear-mongering and I've had it with that.....here's why.. for the last 30 years in the christian faith .... I've heard.. "it's the devil's fault.. or .. the devil made me do it.. or there's a demon under every rock.. and NO rock should be unturned~!" .... but here's something to chew on as you can bring up those scriptures I requested..

"One day .. the devil goes to God and is weeping uncontrollably while what seems to be mumbling something to himself .. and so God takes a minute and pauses and then asks..

God~"... so...why are you crying.. oh most lowest of beings?"
Satan, looks at God and speaks with the most hateful of emotions..."Because the Christians blame me for.... everything~!"
edit on 13-8-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
these sort of 'survey' mean very very little in reality....
I for 1 dont even care enough to waste more time answering loaded questions on the biggest hoax of all time....
so you wanna believe in green men in space ships from mars....good on ya'

I could do a survey and have results show Superman, batman and co are real too.....

edit on 13-8-2011 by 297GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I hope ATS takes into consideration that a vast majority of Christians and other people are now starting to believe "Extraterrestrial Aliens" are infact Demonic spirits since there is a huge amount of similarity's between the two phenomenons and include this option in the next poll.

If you unsure what theory this is based off i suggest taking a look at this thread and investigating the claims:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

Have you researched this subject?

THere are over 4,000 physical trace cases and more pilot sightings.

Many sightings are hoaxes. But some, rare as they may be, prove the existance of ET's.
en.wikipedia.org...

I do believe in aliens.

I don't believe they are from mars.

I don't believe in batman and superman.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Interesting that 55% think that earth is being visited yet 63% think the governments are aware of ET tech .

While 55% strongly agree, it's over 80% when you add "agree"...That's where the 63% came from.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So many believe in aliens, much like a religious experience. No evidence and based off faith. Your videos of lights in the sky aren't proof.

Roswell was Russians, they sent an avrocar with three deformed children dressed up as aliens they crashed and it was Russia mocking America for their crappy air defense system.

That forest thing, a missle test. I could go on and on, but talking sense into you people is like trying to comvce a priest Jesus was a crazy person. Out of 200,000 years of schizophrenic homo sapiens evolution is finally getting us out of the "dark ages"

Homo sapiens may have many views on their counter part homo novus. They will have logical minds, unlike us.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Your religious for a reason, your mind cannot live with itself knowing there is nothing after you die. You mentally cannot handle the idea, so you put faith in your medieval indoctrination. The ancient biblical texts from the Vatican stated. "god created many earths with many creatures and men alike, but only on one did he divide them to see if they could work together as enemies" and today we are still at war.

Your religion is there to blind you, nothing more. To say aliens are demons is to here, we are demons. Because we are aliens to a different species. I feel pity for you, your mind cannot escape your madness. I bet Muslims are demons to EH? Any non Christian is a demon to you? Your Vatican molests little boys and has a pedophilia problem, but aliens are demons? Have you not seen the world? What we do to our own kind and you have the nerve to say they are the demons? Look at our history of bloodshed and violence. And you think we are gods chosen race? You do know what's wrong with you right? This voices are not gods. They are they disorder pf your own mind. Your thoughts are chaos.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
So many believe in aliens, much like a religious experience. No evidence and based off faith. Your videos of lights in the sky aren't proof.

Roswell was Russians, they sent an avrocar with three deformed children dressed up as aliens they crashed and it was Russia mocking America for their crappy air defense system.

That forest thing, a missle test. I could go on and on, but talking sense into you people is like trying to comvce a priest Jesus was a crazy person. Out of 200,000 years of schizophrenic homo sapiens evolution is finally getting us out of the "dark ages"

Homo sapiens may have many views on their counter part homo novus. They will have logical minds, unlike us.

First you say that the people believing in aliens have no evidence and base their beliefs off faith. Then you go on to say how Roswell was the Russians with deformed children. Can you give any evidence what so ever of this?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
People around the world need to accept the fact that Aliens are visiting our planet and one day they will communicate with us

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

My dad works for the government and told me years ago. Then USA covered it up even encouraging the alien theory because it was such a humiliating mockery that it would have killed their economy hardcore, for news reference discovery news made a post about it a few weeks back. Look it up roswell was Russians.

I believe aliens exist (we exist) but just aren't visiting maybe, if we had a global society and not engaging in war. We might make a few friends. But rules of the cosmos are still the same. That there are no free rides. Either we make a way off earth, or we eventually die off in some terrible event. Like a solar flare of astroid.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
just shows how many of us believe in ET
if we all got together and put a case forward to the president or prime minister (wherever you live) we may have some power to seek answers

then i wake up

just wouldnt happen unfortunately

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join