It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here I Am.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So for the longest time I have been an ATS reader. I spend my days here, just reading the "New Topics" as it seems more up to date than my news sites, and I could then verify the news from there...but I digress. I'm Kasei, and I finally made myself a full blown user. Maybe I'll find some niche that I can fit into extremely well here at ATS and my expertise will come in handy. Until then my knowledge on other subjects will suffice. I'm pretty good at looking stuff up too, if in the rare case I don't already know the answer (that's a hint of sarcasm there, I think). Anyway glad to be here and talking with you all.

Later
Kasei

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kasei

Hi Kasei, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
welcome!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Welcome to the place we will find the truth. I'm new, kind of but very addicted.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkwotuwill

I've been an ATS addict for a while now, but just now starting to contribute. I hope that we will get to the truth, it's been a while since I've witnessed truth. I guess that's what happens when you live in the good ol' US of A.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Same here bro. That's what I love about this site, pretty much every thread always gets to the bottom of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkwotuwill

I wouldn't go as far as to say pretty much any of them....I have seen a few that get so far out there, that it only causes more confusion. I hope that any threads that I make don't turn out that way, but we can only wait and see.

Later

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kasei

No not any or all but most bull #e threads get shot down quite quick and yea some go on and on, but everyone has to belive in diff stuff,and it is a conspicacy site, and it's all good fun.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
Now you can see how deep the rabbit hole goes !

This place is addictive and I love it
Again welcome to the Jungle

top topics

join