It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microwave Weapon and EMP Killed Marines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Before it is removed : Microwave Weapon and EMP Killed Marines

www.veteranstoday.com

We not only have helicopters crashing with Marines or Seals in them, but in discussions of Distance Energy Weapons possibly used in the 9-11 blasts. Allow me to expand:

Have any of you veterans ever heard of the Harry Diamond Labs; Field test area, Blossom Point, MD? See Data on Harry at Wikipedia.

That facility tested high voltage EMP (electromagnetic pulse) weapons and projected microwave technology.
When the Black hawk crashed it was in a wooded area, and the men who died in it were Capt. Scott Reynolds, Sgt. Brian Haney, Sgt. Tim Sable, and the pilot Maj. William Barkley.

The onl
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-8-2011 by Maxmars because: PLEASE USE THE ACTUAL SOURCE HEADLINE WHEN SUBMITTING BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS THREADS

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Reality check people : this is what you are really being lead away from. EMP and High energy pulse weapons.. and Alt Tech such as Anti Grav, TT Brown effect, and other Quantum Techs. The world is changing faster than TPTW can handle. Be aware, be ready, and stop watching the magician's hand.

The most powerful noun : We
The most powerful verb : intend
as in : Our intent is....

Blessings to all..

www.veteranstoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

You completely lost me when I read "Possibly used in 9-11 blasts" At that point a weak delusional mind is the only one capable of continuing with any genuine interest.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
VeteransToday is absolutely, positively, without exception the worst source for news on the internet. And that’s really saying something.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
VeteransToday is absolutely, positively, without exception the worst source for news on the internet. And that’s really saying something.

I looked into it, and I have to say, their advertisers and sponsors do bear scrutiny... but their own description of the site (and it's partner sites) seems to evoke a better picture than you suggest.

About Us
Veterans Today is a journal representing the position of members of the military and veteran community in areas of national security, geopolitical stability and domestic policy.

Veterans Today is the only independent, unaligned voice of its kind in America, accepting no financial support from any organization or individual, existing solely for educational purposes.

Spanning the political spectrum, we support the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. We believe the majority of the members of our government, elected and appointed including our Supreme Court, currently serve agendas absent loyalty to the American people and the Constitution.

Veterans Today (VT) is the voice of the Veterans Today Network, over 60 sites serving the U.S. Military-Veterans Community.

VT’s writers and editors are veterans or proven veterans’ advocates

Would you be so kind as to amplify why you believe this source is any worse than the rest of the "journalistic" community?

The claims of this report are quite significant, and if it is untrue, will bring great shame to this veteran's organization... so a lot is depending on you now.... but you can handle it, right?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

This bears repeating:

Reality check people : this is what you are really being lead away from. EMP and High energy pulse weapons.. and Alt Tech such as Anti Grav, TT Brown effect, and other Quantum Techs. The world is changing faster than TPTW can handle. Be aware, be ready, and stop watching the magician's hand.

Thanks, OP. Great thread, great catch. Technology is speeding away so fast. I have actually made an attempt to keep up with it all and the result is two browsers with the RSS feeds maxed out and I can't keep up.

Weird technology is beginning to squeeze itself out of cracks in the box they are trying to keep it in.

The robot death glider that got off the leash last night was something, wasn't it?

Oh, hey there, ForumModerator, wanted to give a shout out for the possibility of a CyberWarfare forum where we can keep a handle on all these stories and give them a genre?
I find it surprising that I can't seem to find any specialized cyberwarfare news sites or blogs except one in Canada that doesn't update very often.
Thanks.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I always knew some kind of new weapon was involved in 9/11......whatever it was, turned the WTC to dust including most of the victims inside the buildings.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Yeah Veterans are ALL CRAZY....

just because we have seen things the average loser who has never done anything can comprehend..

just like in Nam when guys who DID things came back to there small towns full of Hicks and tride to talk about it.. The small town rubes would label them "crazy" even though they had never been anywhere or done anything...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If only the US put as much effort in Tech to Save/Better mankind
as they did to destroy.

cut the defense budget.
retool the factories.
and evolve from the neanderthal brute force mentality.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
One thing ive read recently is that the aluminium siding and the steel girders in the towers had somekind of electrolytic effect going on inside them naturally since day one.
How about this effect being amplified by electronic pulse or some surge current produced perhaps by an EMP of some ind.
The slow eating ot the metals may have been artificially speeded up some how.
We have already seen areas of low binding as residuals from atomic explosions and also the Mantell crash was caused in the same way by the aircraft getting too close to the UFO while it was using one of its propellant Fields.
This simply caused the P51 to disintigrate in mid air as the parts could no longer bear their loads.
mantells body itself was badly burned possibly by stary micro waves off the same UFO.
The absolute disintigration of the towers has fascinated me since i first viewed it.
So total, and with such fine dust, the heavier steel components raining down out of a cement cloud......
I also heard it claimed that their were strange burn effects on vehicles left near and around the 9/11 site.
Perhaps there was some kind of earthquake machine installed on the vacant floor of the tower and the tesla effect was what brought them down?
babble babble babble.....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by SirMike

Yeah Veterans are ALL CRAZY....

just because we have seen things the average loser who has never done anything can comprehend..

just like in Nam when guys who DID things came back to there small towns full of Hicks and tride to talk about it.. The small town rubes would label them "crazy" even though they had never been anywhere or done anything...

Sorry but the Vietnam analogy is a load. Despite the stereotype that most vets came back as damaged goods, Vietnam Veterans fared far better in most every quantifiable aspect than their non veteran peers. And most of the hicks and rubes they were coming back to were Korean and WWII vets themselves.
edit on 12-8-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

GREAT article - informative, well written. Credible source.

S&F

new topics

top topics

join