It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange archeology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
hey guys,check out this video! very interesting. archeologist Klaus Dona shows some of his finds in south america and other places. what really struck me was the small pyramid that looks EXACTLY like the one on the american doolar bill. the pyramid also has 3 gold stones in the bottem that are laid out in the same pattern as the belt of orion!
(like the egyptian pyramids are laid out)
anyway check out this video(i think there is 5 parts-45 min. or so)i think you will enjoy!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Try the link again Op.....its not working for me. Copy and paste the code in the vid:youtube tab with the copying of letters/numbers in between the & and the =....

Cant wait to see it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Tried the video and it gave me an error message...something about 'malformed video id'? Sounds interesting though...I'll watch when I can!
edit on 11-8-2011 by volafox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think this is the video in question?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I was wondering.....is this the video you were trying to embed??

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi mamaj if they copy in the entire address, or any extra characters like the v= or something, of the video in question you can copy the video link and paste it into a text box to grab the ID out and get the video in question that way. In firefox you can just right click on the underlined youtube link to copy what was posted and see if the ID is there.

does that make sense I dont think I explained that very well....

top topics

join