It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got a breaking news alert that Rick Perry is Running for President!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I think if you look into it, there isn't much love lost between Perry and the Bush family.

At this point, John Huntsman looks to me to be the best of the flock. Which is damning with faint praise.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Alex Jones said 6 months ago probably that there is a 100% chance Perry was going to run, this was when Perry was denying it

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Perry:
1.95 GPA
Accepted money from Merck and tried to force young girls to get the Gardasil vaccine
Supporter of Nafta superhighway
Illegal immigrants enjoy in-state tuition in Texas
ETC.

Due to our economy being in such a precarious position, I would not vote for Perry. With a 1.95 GPA, he does not have the intelligence to fix this mess, imo. Not to mention, he's just more of the same-old, same-old...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Lord help us....I have a friend who is in law school at UT. Alot of students hate Rick Perry, along with alot of Texans check out his association with Jeff Sandefer and the Sandefer system of higher education.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
Perry:
1.95 GPA

Ugh its bush all over again. Stupid and easy to manipulate.....
It doesn't seem to matter.....this country is going to hell in a hand basket, faster than a new idiot in office can get here.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"Gas! Fuel! Gasoline! Thousands of gallons of it! As much as you want!"

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If anyone though Bush or Obama were bad and arrogant presidents, I hope to God Perry doesn't win. He will blow them out of the water. He wasted over $10k a month on a rental house while the Governor's Manson was being fixed. www.huffingtonpost.com...
No body I know cares for him at all, and some even think he is the Antichrist.
Today a story came out when a local station had him on and just before Perry left the building, this broke on the Associated Press wire: "WASHINGTON (AP) -- Perry's spokesman says Texas Gov. Rick Perry running for president." They showed it to him. His response? He signed and dated it.www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82

Perry:
1.95 GPA

It doesn't seem to matter.....this country is going to hell in a hand basket, faster than a new idiot in office can get here.

Luckily Perry can't run on the coattails his father's name. Having the name Bush was a tremendous boost for G.W..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

This will be the next President, I've been saying it for a while.

Behold, Gov Goodhair.

I hate this guy passionately, claims to be related to same Perrys as I am....

I DONTS BELIEVES ITS!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by EagleTalonZ

He is being groomed to continue their agenda!

If he gets in and wins....do you think that this next election may be a fixed election? Or are all of them?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Governor Goodhair finally decided to confirm the obvious.

I was 10 when Bush was sworn in. Since Perry took over when Bush left to go live in the White House for 8 years, Perry is the only Texas governor I've ever known. I'm personally indifferent about the man. I've never paid too much attention to him. I guess this means Texas will most likely be getting a new governor soon.

Back in March of this year, I went to an NBA game in San Antonio (Spurs vs Heat), and he was there. During timeouts, they'll show "celebrities" that are there on the jumbotron. If anyone watches the NBA and knows about how most crowds feel about the Heat and LeBron James, then they'll understand what I'm about to say: that crowd boo'd him worse than they did LeBron. I knew people didn't like him, but I didn't know it was that bad. What made it almost creepy was that he was just staring at the screen, smiling the whole time. The look on his face never changed. It was like he was a robot that wasn't capable of emotion.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

In my opinion yes, if he wins the presidency than I will believe it was fixed. I do believe to some degree that all elections are fixed. I definitely think that Bush being elected and especially the reelection was a total fraud!
The whole thing is just ebbs and flows of manipulation and furthering of the agendas of a few greedy men at the top of the pyramid! Elections just give us a false sense of control of our situation.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Perry:
1.95 GPA

Luckily Perry can't run on the coattails his father's name. Having the name Bush was a tremendous boost for G.W..

I think Rick Perry is a RINO.
I also think Sarah Palin will smoke him out into the open so we can see him for what he
truly is. I had the strangest feeling when i first saw Rick Perry give a speech.
Hmmm....something isn't quite right with this guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join