It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got a breaking news alert that Rick Perry is Running for President!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Its official, he jumped in the race.....Bush has been advising him. Another Bush puppet?
edit on 11-8-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

hosted.ap.org...

Texas Gov. Rick Perry is running for president, a spokesman confirmed Thursday, a move certain to shake up the race for the GOP nomination much to the delight of conservatives looking for a candidate to embrace.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
Its official, he jumped in the race.....Bush has been advising him. Another Bush puppet.

I helped you out by changing your ? into a .

They know Ron Paul will win the debate so they're trying to overshadow the straw poll with the news of Perry entering. We're aware of their intentions. Perry won't win the nomination. He's just stirring up the waters.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am not sure how I feel or which way this country needs to go, but I do believe that Perry is probably the only GOP candidate strong enough to give Obama a run for his money!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh crap. Here we go again. Just because I live in Texas doesn't mean that this dingdong in any way represents everybody in this state, please. Yes, Texas is doing pretty well in spite of the economy and its ills, but it's not because of Perry, the Bush's, or their ilk. Please ignore our idiots, folks. There are a lot of them, and they tend to get out of hand if they get the media's attention!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
Its official, he jumped in the race.....Bush has been advising him. Another Bush puppet?

I am very suspicious of this man.....I wonder what secret societies he is in and/or affiliated with and what exactly are his hidden agendas...does anyone know?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Actually, in a recent poll in Texas - Perry got beat out. Ron Paul won. In fact, Perry has done horribly when running against Obama in the polls. Granted, he is a known Bilderberg participant and we know how much pull that automatically gives him. But if it's by the people - he won't win.

edit on 11-8-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I found an article on ThinkProgress.com this should prove interesting, it is a little damning check it out
thinkprogress.org...
Some of these are straight mudslining obviously by Dem, god I hate our political system, however some do raise some serious questions about his ethics and personal tactics he is willing to bring to bare.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

This is what I am afraid of as well....and as stated above he has the ties that will get him where he needs to be.
I never voted for a Bush and this guy is rubbing elbows with the Bush's...from the sounds of it, He might as well be the son Jeb never was!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Meh, I hope not.....Guys, take it from a Texan...Just... please remember what happened the last time we elected a governor from Texas. Hell, we are still struggling to get over the impact of the last time....

Trust me, Rick Perry has been bad for Texas and he won't be any better for the country.....

I never voted for him for Governor.....I wont vote for him for president.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

He is being groomed to continue their agenda!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Meh, I’m kind of lukewarm on Perry but he does seem to have one big plus in my book: competency at governance.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am a middle of the road democrat...swing voter if you will. I lean right on some issues and left on many more.
I absolutely won't vote for a Bush pawn!
Obama it is...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well groomed indeed. Bet he was indoctrinated into the Bilderburg group as well, Bohemain grove, ect. if he has modern day market business manipulation..unfortunatley, he will be the one to save things, currently how they are, corporations will reap the profits and benefits
harsher laws coming down on us all...
but then thiers Ron paul..if he is as true to his word, hopefully, CEO's will be penalized or something, and bring jobs,manufatcuting back into the good 'ol USA. keep it local as the saying goes. shopping online, cheaper as it is sometimes, hurts local businesses and lays off people. Think of it with ron paul that way..shopping local to suport OUR, YOUR neighborhood, and let the politicians know, as reminder, its US tha counts, in charge, not them. Theyve made it so they want us to know thier in charge...raising taxes, bringing in big buisness for themselves, forcing anyone who dosnt make $70,000 a year out. how arrogent is that.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The other GOP candidates must be so upset knowing that the "chosen one" has been added to the mix. Conveniently everything will go his way...I am sure, because the powers that truly be will make it so!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yay! Another neo-con on the ballot. Perhaps his 2008(?) appearance at Bilderberg was his lead-in.

After 4 years of Obama, TPTB will need a faux conservative to keep the sheep confused & their agenda on track.

My prediction is that he will win the general. Perhaps Perry/Bachman for 2012?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Breaking news eh?

What did he break?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm no Obama supporter, but if you thought Bush was DUMB.... Bush x DUMB = Rick Perry

edit on 11-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wait till you see Rick in the debates... It's going to be like:

This is Rick Perry debating....

edit on 11-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Honestly... I am torn between Obama and Perry. Obama wants to invade Syria bext but I am not sure about Perry - it seems he wants to invade Iran next. I think they should just invade Saudi Arabia and then do a biological attack on Syria or Iran.

It looks like a good election year no matter what though - more war and destruction. Queue heavy metal. Lets roll and all that crap...

Did I forget to say yay...?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is Rick Perry’s nomination, simple as that. All he had to do to win was jump into the race. Now with that said, there is still a chance, a very slim chance, which he will not win. How is that? Well if there was anyone who should have won the party nomination in 1964 it was the ultimate Bilderberg/NWO inside Mr. Nelson Rockefeller. But he was defeated by Conservative champion Barry Goldwater, that was not expected. Rockefeller and his type despised Goldwater big time; many even backed Johnson over Goldwater.

That is the only way I could see Rick Perry losing, this would have to be 1964 repeat. The only candidate who could possibly upset the agenda now would be Ron Paul, like him or hate him. Over these coming weeks we will see Rick Perry go up and up and up in the polls, national media (owned by Perry’s handlers) will get a nice tingle in their leg at the thought of him, and the American people will probably fall hook, line and sinker.

All that is without mentioning the people he has surrounded himself with, these people do not hide anything, they proudly are theocrats who have proudly stated for the world to see their plans are to “infiltrate” (their words not mine) all of the 7 most important aspects of society.

I am a religious man, I believe in God and Jesus, I am a Christian who would love to see more religion in this country, but to suggest it be done from some kind of infiltration of government, the same government built by our founding fathers and the blood of thousands of men throughout generations to preserve the right to freedom of religion, to have that taken away by a suspicious religious cult with a member running for President backed by an anti-American globalist cabal, to hell with that! We cannot let our forefathers deaths be in vein.

Spread the word this man MUST be stopped.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I strongly dislike both Perry and Obama so if he wins the nomination I will just sit out the Presidential election, there is little chance I could bring myself to vote for either of these two men.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join