It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots: Man held over Asyraf Haziq Barking mugging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well when I seen the original video of this guy who had his jaw broken I was really angry like most people were...

Thinking people were coming to his assistance only to be robbed instead, I found disgusting and completely embarrassing for the UK

Police said the suspect, believed to be in his 20s, was being held on suspicion of robbery in connection with the incident in Barking on Monday night.

The attack on Asyraf Haziq, 20, made headlines after it appeared on YouTube.

Prime Minister David Cameron said the attack had left him "disgusted".

Well this is his first interview and I dont know if I could be as forgiving as he his poor little guy.

Well good luck to the guy and hopefully those involved will feel the wrath of the law and the British public! I love seeing these people getting "booo'd" in the streets by the public as they are brought out of court

BBC article

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
that video is why cameron wants to control social media...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
that video is why cameron wants to control social media...

What do you mean by that?

I've never heard about him wanting to control social media.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

If you're from the UK you cant be anything but embrassed & ashamed at the behaviour of the robbing scum on that video.
The whole (nearly) planet has access to youtube.
SHAME!!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by supamoto
reply to post by roughycannon

If you're from the UK you cant be anything but embrassed & ashamed at the behaviour of the robbing scum on that video.
The whole (nearly) planet has access to youtube.
SHAME!!!!!

Are you aware that only 30% of the world population has access to the internet?

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
David Cameron considers banning suspected rioters from social media www.abovetopsecret.com...

Authorities considering social media restrictions and curfews, UK prime minister says, after days of rioting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was definitely noteworthy that they are trying to take steps against social media.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance
David Cameron considers banning suspected rioters from social media www.abovetopsecret.com...

Authorities considering social media restrictions and curfews, UK prime minister says, after days of rioting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was definitely noteworthy that they are trying to take steps against social media.

Too right! I agree!

join