It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: DE Buildings Evacuated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Goverment building in Dover have been evacuated due to a suspicious package.

abclocal.go.com
DOVER, Del. (AP) _ August 18, 2004 � Police have evacuated several state government buildings in downtown Dover following the discovery of a suspicious package at a credit union.

The buildings evacuated include Legislative Hall and the Tatnall Building -- which houses the office of Governor Ruth Ann Minner.

The credit union is located across the street from the Tatnall Building.

Police have cordoned off the entire Legislative Mall area.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Along with everything else happening today, the rental truck, powder package and the bomb near where Tony Blaire was, it seems like it's getting close to something going down!

[edit on 8-18-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Along with everything else happengin today, the rental truck, powder package and the bomb near where TB was,

Ok what rental truck and where? And who is TB and what bomb? Please make this clear for all readers.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Apologies -
The rental truck story is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And TB is Tony Blair. The story I was referring to is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thank you much appreciated. I guess the "Games are about to begin". Well should I head to the store and pick up a case of beers and pack a bowl and head for them hills yet? lol

As a true American..... Bring It ON!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Whoops, the Blair story I was pointing to there is from yesterday!

It's this one here:

www.terroranalysis.com...

[edit on 18-8-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Are there any updates about the evacuted Buildings in Dover Deleware? I am not finding a news source reporting on this??

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
When is the Republican Party Convention? I would suspect that it would be a major target. This could all be a diversionary tactic to get us looking a different way.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this story. We live in
Wilmington, DE. I have friends in Dover.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm glad to have helped!! I hope your friends are OK, I know the feeling as me and my partner have been worried about our friend and my partner's boss in Cornwall in the UK, what with the weather and everything!

Is DE a district or something? I'm afraid I don't quite understand being English and all..? A bit silly as posted the article....!

Actually I'm technically 1/8 American, but as I was born and have always lived here in good old England, I get a little confused about American districts, countys, etc?

top topics

join