It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret society: What prolly got Pac shot again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
if you guys would read my posts you would know more about this and maybe have a new opinion

[edit on 7/29/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
[edit on 5-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
2pac survived the shooting that night. September 7, 1996
the person that attempted the murder was Traveon Lane a deathrow entourage member.... sad sad world but the man tupac is alive

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesaneInformed
2pac survived the shooting that night. September 7, 1996
the person that attempted the murder was Traveon Lane a deathrow entourage member.... sad sad world but the man tupac is alive

You are only right about the fact that he is alive...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
haha TRAVEON LANE WAS THE TRIGGER MAN

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati

Those same people who distributed coc aine in the ghettos, while waging a war on drugs with high jail penalties.

Do parts of Harlem qualify as a ghetto in your book? If yes, do you know if coke distrubution by the government still takes place there as well? Gee, I would take the 1/9 or A train there any time

This statement doesn't intend to be racist in anyway, but the thug is the creation of the white man.

Oh come, this is a load of bull. The thugs are generated by the likes of 2pac, notorious big, 50 cent and other who glorify drugs and violence. So I suggest that you take issue with these fine gentlemen first before blaming us the white folk.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Aelita]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Originally posted by Killuminati

Those same people who distributed coc aine in the ghettos, while waging a war on drugs with high jail penalties.

Do parts of Harlem qualify as a ghetto in your book? If yes, do you know if coke distrubution by the government still takes place there as well? Gee, I would take the 1/9 or A train there any time

This statement doesn't intend to be racist in anyway, but the thug is the creation of the white man.

Oh come, this is a load of bull. The thugs are generated by the likes of 2pac, notorious big, 50 cent and other who glorify drugs and violence. So I suggest that you take issue with these fine gentlemen first before blaming us the white folk.
[edit on 16-8-2004 by Aelita]

thugs existed some time before biggie, pac, 50 were even a shining thought in their mother's minds.al capone, john gotti, george bush...etc
i would like to note that i definitely do not blame "the white man" for tupacs murder but understand that since black people have been in America there has existed a forward-moving and ever-evolving plan to keep black people somewhat oppressed and at a greater economic and social disadvantage than white people-i.e. drugs, prison system, general pre 1965 USA (see willie lynch). if you see or believe other than this, just know that you are a sheep and are falling in line exactly the way you were expected to. thugs are and have been "generated" by this machine of oppression, the circumstances in which they are born and forced to exist gently encourage them to pick up a gun and get a pocketful of crack vials and play "survivor". granted, biggie,50 cent etcetera have somewhat glorified this way of life, but more importantly, are profiting legally from it and actually living in the polar opposite of that life which a "real thug" lives..ironically through this what seems like self-destruction or hip hop genocide it really has allowed black people to wield more financial power than ever before, and through the dollars of young white america at that.

tupac represented the epitome of this, he was the grandfather of the modern day thug as you know him in 2004.(although he was being jacked for his rightful money)thus he was a threat to the status quo by planting the seeds of knowlwdge and revolution in the minds of oppressed youth, black or otherwise.. i don't believe he is dead really, and he has completed the greatest stunt of all time. if he was to come out of hiding now, he would definitely be offed or jailed.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by jaded]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
All I know id that he's the hardest working dead man around. He's put out more records since his death than when he was alive.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
NOW I DONT BELIEVE THIS BUT THIS IS SOMETHING FOR YOU ALL TO PONDER>>>>I KNOW TRAVEON LANE WAS THE SHOOTER

A new article published in the "San Francisco Bay View" suggests both Tupac and Outlaw member Kadafi were victims of the Cointelpro.

The artilce continues on to also claim that the Notorious B.I.G. was used as a tool by the Government in order to make the beef between the East and West sides look "authentic" enough; then later was killed as well.

In the spirit of our glorious Ancestors, we rebellious slaves, African and Colonized Warriors exercise our divine right to practice Black August Resistance. Previously, we rapped about the origins of Black August and the resistance put forth by those noble guerrilla comrades, kidnapped, tortured and held for ransom behind enemy lines.
It should be noted that before we ever knew a place like Abu Ghraib existed, we were fully aware of our freedom fighter comrades being terrorized and tortured in the cold, brutal concentration camps conveniently located in the constipated bowels of these very racist, capitalist United States. Our sisters and brothers are being held as political prisoners and prisoners of war, not for any crimes committed, but for their political beliefs, political work and organizational affiliations.

Now, to the masses who have been thoroughly indoctrinated and baptized in the deep sewage system of lies � brought to you by foolish, hopelessly devoted lost souls puppeteered by the ruling class � this may seem far fetched or foreign. Nevertheless, while you continue to be mentally raped and left with your mind screwed up, in the real world we are struggling unrelentingly for the total liberation of African and colonized people.

I want to get down to the business of Black August Resistance. What is Black August Resistance? According to the elders, it is �a fighting style best exemplified by the heroic African Freedom Fighters George L. Jackson, Jonathan P. Jackson and Jefferey Khatari Gaulden.� Black August Resistance is African and colonized people unifying and utilizing their power to oppose social oppression and economic exploitation.

For years, in celebration of the living concept of Black August, our families trapped behind the walls of the California concentration camps in particular and behind enemy lines in general have been handing out revolutionary ass kickings to the so-called �powers that be.� Certainly we do not want to break the tradition, because we realize, as our brother Chairman Fred Hampton Jr. says, �Black August 2004, we are at war.�

So of course it is only natural that we turn the heat up. If you will allow me, I�ll be the first to set it off by throwing a Molotov cocktail at counterinsurgency. As we lock and load, we set the scope, aiming at the arch-nemesis of my people � Cointelpro.

Orchestrated by the late sinister J. Edgar Hoover and carried out by the FBI, Cointelpro (counterintelligence program) was launched by this wicked establishment to destroy and leave Africans and colonized people totally devastated. During the �60s, the FBI, under the direction of the demented, bitter Mr. Hoover, through Cointelpro, assassinated the character, mental and physical bodies of organizations and individuals including SNCC (Student Non-violent Coordinating Committee), RNA (Republic of New Africa), RAM (Revolutionary Action Movement), the Black Panther Party, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and countless other liberators.

Many people believed that during the �70s, after documents on Cointelpro were exposed, the counterinsurgency program ended. Nothing could be further from the truth.

As proof that Cointelpro is alive and well in recent years, you could examine the government orchestrated infamous �East-West rap beef� between New York rapper Notorious B.I.G. and California political thug rapper Tupac Shakur. Tupac, the son of two former Black Panthers, Afeni Shakur (Panther 21) and his stepfather Dr. Mutulu Shakur (currently a political prisoner), was assassinated due to his family background and political beliefs.

The Notorious B.I.G., who was later killed as well, being the most popular rap artist on the East Coast, was simply used as a tool to make the beef look authentic. It should be noted that shortly after the assassination of Tupac, his cousin Yafu Kadaffi was also assassinated. Kadaffi just so happened to be the son of another prominent movement figure, Sekou Odinga, who is also currently a political prisoner.

For a more recent glimpse of Cointelpro in full effect, take into account the re-framing of Aaron Patterson in Chicago just last week. Aaron Patterson, our warrior comrade, who was pardoned and unleashed after 18 years on death row for a double homicide he did not commit, was framed again on Thursday, Aug. 5, on what the state alleged were gun and drug charges.

We know the real reason is that since Aaron Patterson was unleashed, he has been a practitioner of the Harriet Tubman Code - Leave no man behind - and has organized support of the African Anti-Terrorism Bill. It should be further noted that while in prison, Aaron Patterson and other Black men were tortured to force confessions to crimes they did not commit.

Aaron had recently filed a lawsuit against former Chicago Police Commander Jon Burge, a ringleader in the House of Screams, where the victims had electroshocks placed to their testicles and were continuously tortured. Aaron is currently being held in Chicago without bail, and has a court date today, Aug. 11.

We will give you an update in the next Bay View. It�s a new day on the plantation, and it has to be, as Frantz Fanon put it, �the year of the boomerang.� Black August Resistance!

Cointelpro five main objectives

1. Prevent the coalition of militant Black Nationalist groups.

2. Prevent the rise of a �messiah� who could unify and electrify the militant Black movement.

3. Prevent violence on the part of Black Nationalist groups.

4. Prevent militant Black Nationalist groups and leaders from gaining respectability, by discrediting them.

5. Prevent the long range growth of militant Black Nationalist organizations.

Email Kalonji at [email protected].

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I never knew that Rap was a political movement. Don't know how I ever missed that. So BIG was rapping about politics? About the economy and education? About dangers of drug abuse? And 2Pac was probably rapping about women's rights? Who of the crew was covering the international politics, I wonder? I'm sure 50 cent is busy creating oevres about builing a better and peaceful community.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Tupac writes/raps allot about the lack of opportunities in the ghetto. I don't think most people really understand "the ghetto". It's like mini 3th world countries in the richest country on the planet. Isn't there something wrong with this picture?

Bob Dole wanted to ban hip-hop when he ran for election. They fear the minorities and will do everything possible to silence them.
This is life, its a constant struggle, when your desperate and live in poverty, you resort to the criminal lifestyle. I hope you understanded this...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
just what i heard...i heard tha the crips killed pac..we all know of the fight pac and sug had wit orlando at the MGM the night of his death..orlando was a member of the crips..word around the camp fire is that bad boy crew wanted pac dead..and were willing to pay millions so the crips figured kill pac and collect on the hit money..meanwhile badboy ceo sean combs aka p diddy was payin a few members of the crips from the west coast after pac got shot...combs said he was pain them for an upcoming cd..but the cd never came out..personally i think suge set up pac..i mean statisticly speaking pac has sold over 3 times as many records dead than he did alive...and with pac outta the way suge dont gotta pay im his cut..and pac was leaving deathrow to start makeveli records..suge was pissed didnt count on pacs mom afeni to sew and get all his music he figured pac would b gone and he could keep sellin pac records and make a killin..just my opinion

Pac's mom gets his share.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
I never knew that Rap was a political movement. Don't know how I ever missed that. So BIG was rapping about politics? About the economy and education? About dangers of drug abuse? And 2Pac was probably rapping about women's rights? Who of the crew was covering the international politics, I wonder? I'm sure 50 cent is busy creating oevres about builing a better and peaceful community.

Obviously you don't listen to rap past the charts or MTV!

I could reem you a list of rappers and tunes that tackle the modern day issue of oppression, dirty politics, Love and life, new world worder, politics of the 'ghetto' in relation to other places, family.

Don't judge a genre by a few, thats what ignorant people do.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It prolly was jealousy from the elect that got him shot. Be those elect connecting to or in gov or not. Whatever happened was bigger than hip hop. The man standing by Pac's body lieing there in an audtopsy looking pic on the cover of the DK7 album I think is Bush (current pres). Pac must of been apart of something big (as in big plans of some kind) and down with Bush. Whatever it was 'certian' people didnt like it and had him shot in a hit.

The audtopsy on the cover could have been fake and done in advance with Bush incase something were to actually happen to where Pac ends up being killed later.

Bits from verse three of "I aint mad at cha": 2Pac:

"Went from a nobody n*gga to the big, man on the block"

"See, first you was our [censored] but you made it, so the choice is made
Now we gotta slay you why you faded"

"So many changed on me, so many tried to plot
That I keep a glock beside my head, when will it stop?
Til God return me to my essence"

The elect are as two so peep what Pac gets at in the full song. Pac definitely talking about some body that's two. The video even displays two with one part of the two in angel/spirit form.

"I aint mad at cha", having three verses, might be the 3 Day theory being referred to which you heard mentioned by Pac on "Krazy".

The part from Krazy:

"Makaveli the Don puttin it down to the fullest, maximum overload
3 Day Theory - Killuminati to your body
with the impact of a 12 gauge shotty
Double-I slugs, no love, straight thugs"

Anyhow, the elect are as a secret society amongst. They are each the two's with a mind's eye capable of doing certian 'things' that one could call talents. They can watch with it, create and induce dreams with it, communicate with it, cause force or pressure with it, inflict hurt to another's brain with it, cause spiritual feelings of what they created or are feeling to be felt by others with it, and cause a burning sensation with it that can cause irritation/inflamation to the body. That's when they control it to go upon somebody. The mind's eye's heavenly field the elect regenerates. Jesus pointed out the regeneration in the gospel but still people dont know what he was talking about prolly cause they have yet to experience what the elect can do to them by using the field energy with their 2nd mind that is what spiritual is.

"when you see black Jesus sitting across from Bush that's when all my thugs stand up."--Pac off some interveiw before he was shot. What did Pac mean? Let me crack at it.

The thing is, is you see a dead Pac on the cross (as black Jesus this can be, right?) all drawn out on the cover of DK7. Below and across from it is a pic of what looks like an audtopsy pic with a man lieing there (Pac when prolly alive this must be, right?) with some other guy standing by (Bush it seems to be maybe, right?).

That's implicating to me more than likely what Pac meant in the part of the interveiw I remember hearing ago.

In that same interview, before saying that one part, he did mention an if he makes it pass a week (or this next week). The thing is, is that it doesnt sound like he made it, listening to the tone of other ppl on Tupac Resurrection DVD talking.

To me, whatever the plan was it would have went on with or without him if it's something big to what I'm thinking it could be.

"It's gon' be some stuff you gon' see in the future that's gon' make it hard to smile"--Pac said something like that on "Smile". Hmm, Pac shot again...9/11, could that be the stuff? Or is it stuff of something more to be witnessed?

After realizing what some jealous mothaf*ckas did to Pac, it prolly did spark the brain that will change the world already. So whose brain? Somebody in the government all the way to the Whitehouse maybe. If that's Bush in that pic, then it's the brain of Bush maybe. Things have been changing since he got into office. Could be that even if many of you voted for Kerry, whenever the election will be (cause you never know if it'll be moved), Bush 'll still win the election. You never know what's deeply going on in the world in any government.

One thing is certain, the secret society of the elect are as terrorist too if you ask me.

That guy Orlando must was wearing a shirt with the # 13 on it for some reason. Apart of the secret society? We'll never know. But odd how track # 13 "I aint mad at cha" come to being a music video with a similar sort of scene in the beginning of it to what actually happened to Pac.

3 Day Theory- killuminati to your body

If you've seen the audtopsy, the bullet wound got burn marks on it making an X looking mark...suggesting that though 12 bullets hit the car, in Pac's trying to get to the back seat as claimed by Suge, someone from inside the car could of put a gun right to his chest and shot him one time in the chest from close range. We'll never know if Suge was in on it or not for certain.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
2pac as a visionary, black Jesus and the saviour... Nah... Just another gangsta rapper... You have to work harder seraching for heroes...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Interesting post. I haven't followed much of Pac's history or music, but his death is certainly a mystery.

I believe Suge knows.

"when you see black Jesus sitting across from Bush that's when all my thugs stand up."--Pac off some interview before he was shot.

I wonder what that quote means. I'm going to look for the full interview.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Errrmm.....why has this topic been brought up again? ah, anyways.
Tupac wasn't killed by the government or a secret society, only cause he said certain things doesn't mean he was killed due to it. Most rappers are involved in crime, etc and Tupacs death was gang related.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As has been pointed out, we've got this exact same conversation going on in three other places now. Thread is being merged and closed.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
WOW! FUNNY!

First off, I'd like to say, IF YOU DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT PAC THEN DONT TALK!

Pac DID have songs respecting women, about them getting raped bossed and not treated right, if u want the tracks names ill leave them..

HE WAS POLITICAL
if you didn't know that you seriously gotta check # out..

OO and to that guy who said THUGS ARE CRIMINALS buddy pac himself said he didnt mean the "thug" from the dictionary

Thug:someone who has nothing to lose but still holds his head high and tries to move up in society..

nobody here can say one bad thing about pac, cuz there isnt any!
try and step up say anything and ill tell you how your wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
well for one thing Tupac DID respect women, two songs Dear mama & Brenda's gotta baby, if you havnt heard them which I highly doubt it you aint now Tupac fan just a wannabe gangsta...

Tupac was killed by suge knight, suge owed tupac millions in royaltys.. what would you do pay Tupac and let him just walk out of your company without batting an eye lid? Nah I'd smoke anyone over millions of dollars, dont forget that money is the root of all evil, and suge is about as evil as a brother can go!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join