It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret society: What prolly got Pac shot again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Text

I heard many different ideas about how he was killed for example by a secret society or such, if any one has any input please share i'm interested

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Tupac aint dead....hes alive.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
And if he's dead, then he should be dead!
If he isn't, then by no means should he be!

My kung fu logic is stronger than your kung fu logic.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's possible that he could have been a target of the secret societies of the Illuminati. I say this because he always wrote about being a Killuminati and this word says that he wanted to kill the Illuminati. He understood so much of what our society is about, perhaps they needed to silence him.

He did stand up to the 'system' and was wiped out for it.

Or, it could have just been random gang related shootings.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Who cares? Tupac sucked! Rap sucks! Hip hop has been on a downward spiral since the late 80's. I'm glad he's dead because because he sucked but, I'm sad he's dead because he became a martyr for his own music.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
go ask those people in predictions and ufo fourms
thell have a better answer and my personal opinion is that hes dead.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight.
What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ???

(Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)

Is Tupac's death a conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Who cares? Tupac sucked! Rap sucks! Hip hop has been on a downward spiral since the late 80's.

Yeah, whatever...
He was one of the best rappers ever.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thugs end up:
1. in jail
2. rapping, making millions
3. dead

Hey, he managed to hit all three!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusKlown
Thugs end up:
1. in jail
2. rapping, making millions
3. dead

Hey, he managed to hit all three!

as opposed to who rock stars?? aka heroin addicts

heroin addicts end up:

1. in jail
2.singing in a rock group/ making millions
3.dead of a heroin/coc aine overdose

your prejudices shine bright!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Who cares? Tupac sucked! Rap sucks! Hip hop has been on a downward spiral since the late 80's. I'm glad he's dead because because he sucked but, I'm sad he's dead because he became a martyr for his own music.

LOL
Actually hip-hop has soured since the 80s and is now the most popular music in the WORLD whether you like it or not! Let me repeat that just incase you didn't hear MOST POPULAR FORM OF MUSIC IN THE WORLD CURRENTLY

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
McGotti:
as opposed to who rock stars?? aka heroin addicts

heroin addicts end up:

1. in jail
2.singing in a rock group/ making millions
3.dead of a heroin/coc aine overdose

your prejudices shine bright!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
this thread is about 2pac, not rock stars, had it been, your example would have been relevant.

2pac was a self described "thug" even tatoo'd it on himself.
Dunno if that prejudice, kinda seems you're reachin! Maybe you have some underlying issues?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Even great people hit these achievements...

Malcolm X

1. Went to Jail
2. Became famous leader of his people
3. Got shot

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Hey retard...I say rock has been on a downward spiral since the 1960's!!

If anything..rap only started becoming good after the 80's...80's rap is some of the gayist stuff ive ever heard...

theres tons of different rap availible...and if you are not into it then you obviously have no idea what good rap is anyway..because you wont see it on tv and you wont hear it on the radio...I personally hate the mainstream rap that covers or radio waves and mtv...its all made by the same people that bring you the homos that sing the crappy mainstream rock..all the same producers and same record companies...so all the bad music is really connected in one way or another....

rock groups are the biggest promoters of drug use and degrading woman IMO...

as far as who killed tu pac...it was the same people that killed martain luther king and malcom X....racist people who are afraid of black people gaining power!!! like you nottoohappy!!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
McGotti

posted on 10-1-2004 at 08:20 PM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey retard...I say rock has been on a downward spiral since the 1960's!!

If anything..rap only started becoming good after the 80's...80's rap is some of the gayist stuff ive ever heard...

theres tons of different rap availible...and if you are not into it then you obviously have no idea what good rap is anyway..because you wont see it on tv and you wont hear it on the radio...I personally hate the mainstream rap that covers or radio waves and mtv...its all made by the same people that bring you the homos that sing the crappy mainstream rock..all the same producers and same record companies...so all the bad music is really connected in one way or another....

as far as who killed tu pac...it was the same people that killed martain luther king and malcom X....racist people who are afraid of black people gaining power!!! like you nottoohappy!!

"retart," "gayist stuff," "homos"... seems you have your own share of prejudice!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti

I know you put that IMO in there for a reason...but IMO, "gangsta rap" is highly loaded with pro drug messages.Also, b itches and hoes...are those terms they use to praise women??? Try calling a woman one of those names.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Oh yeah you caught me
....I am for allowing gay marriges and staying out of their buisness...you seem to forget what slang and such is....you must have never paid any attention to all the coverage on eminem and his "gay bashing"....although he hugged and sang with elton john on stage...calling things gay is a way to make fun of someones manliness...period.. read between the lines if you able too..

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Originally posted by McGotti

I know you put that IMO in there for a reason...but IMO, "gangsta rap" is highly loaded with pro drug messages.Also, b itches and hoes...are those terms they use to praise women??? Try calling a woman one of those names.

yes I know about what rap talks about...I simply used that as an example of people hypocrisy..

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Tupac was such a threat to mainstream America. He was on the verge of becoming the next Malcolm X, or Martin Luther King. He had the power, or was on the verge of obtaining the power to become a serious road block to the illuminati�s plans. If he was alive right now, he would be currently exposing all the lies and bull# we are receiving from the government. They must of been terrified by this educated, outspoken black person who could reach millions of people.

Not sure who killed him, but I can guarantee the "powers that be" thought of eliminating him. Just knowing that the FBI hasn't got any clues whatsoever to his murder case makes it more so suspicious. I'm not pointing the blame on the government, but they our a serious suspect.

Its a real shame he had to go....rest his soul

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join