It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Viewers Threaten Atheists Over 9/11 Cross Lawsuit

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Your tax money would be used on this with or without the cross. The cross is no more than an exhibit to any non religious people so really there is no sense in arguing. If it has held attention this long it deserves a place in the museum. As I said before atheists can just think of it as "an original piece of the wtc" and find something else to complain about.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBucksLover
amazing unbelieveable

Why?

Because a group wants equal representation?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Brian Jordan, a friar in residence at the Church of the Holy Name of Jesus in New York, is being completely disingenuous when he says:

“This was a symbol of hope for all faith people,” he said. “This is not meant to put one religion over another, that’s not the point at all. We needed friendship and support and that cross was a stimulus to provide that support.”

Right… as soon as he points me to the Muslims who saw the T-shaped girders and found Hope, I’ll take him more seriously.

www.patheos.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I won't pretend to tell you what to believe, or say that whatever you believe is wrong.

But what would the reaction be if they put a Muslim moon over that place? Do you think that the Christians would accept that?

1st Amendment, the single most powerful idea we have in this country is the freedom to believe what we want to, and the freedom to not have other religions shoved down our throats at every waking moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join