It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody NATO Massacre Kills 85 Civilians - Including Children.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Care to tell us how you know these deaths were all caused by NATO and not, oh I don't know, by the Libyan forces? I know they have never fired at civilians before, or used tanks, but who knows, maybe this was one of those rare occasions.
I know it's Libyan TV and their coverage has always been strait forward and honest, just like Press TV, but....heck, I don't know (end sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Care to tell us how you know these deaths were all caused by NATO and not, oh I don't know, by the Libyan forces? I know they have never fired at civilians before, or used tanks, but who knows, maybe this was one of those rare occasions.
I know it's Libyan TV and their coverage has always been strait forward and honest, just like Press TV, but....heck, I don't know (end sarcasm)

Sure, we never kill civilians. end sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Originally posted by Nikola014
NATO=terrorist organization.

That's enough.

Cheers.

Totally Agree! Why is NATO there at all? in any capacity? for real... It's a disgusting, illegal war fought for resources, oil and money/gold!

NATO is there because Ghadaffi won't bow down to the NWO and hand over his country's resources to the corporations.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So, your proof this was done by NATO sums up to:
"Sure, we never kill civilians. end sarcasm.”

O.K, I'm totally convinced now.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Where the hell is Kro32???

I can't believe they just hold the dead kids up for the camera like that. Too much!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Damage to the structure seems substantial. It's been pulverized. Seems likely it would be caused by an air dropped munition. G's heavy rocket batteries could possibly have done that, but a 500lb LGB seems more likely they way that concrete has been decimated.

I wonder what the NATO target was and what it's claim to legitimacy was.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

"NATO had very clear intelligence demonstrating that former farm buildings were being used as a staging point for pro-Gadhafi forces to conduct attacks against the people of Libya," wrote a public affairs officer with NATO's Operation Unified Protector, on condition of anonymity. "We do not have evidence of civilian casualties at this stage, although military casualties, including mercenaries, are very likely owing to the nature of the target."

Government officials said the first bomb dropped in the area around 11 p.m. Monday. They said a second airstrike slammed into the area moments later, as people were coming to rescue survivors.

edition.cnn.com...

Well well well. They did do it.

edit on 11/8/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My focus is NOT on who is right or wrong... reasons for war... freedom... collateral damage... or even who actually is responsible for this. Can't you all see that these are human beings in the op video? Murdered, burned, maimed, and injured human beings. Can you not feel the overwhelming distress, heartache, confusion, fear, and pain in these people? See it in there eyes... hear it in the cries?

A part of me wants to ignore and pretend things like this aren't happening... but these are real life human beings suffering right now. My heart aches.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

So, your proof this was done by NATO sums up to:
"Sure, we never kill civilians. end sarcasm.”

O.K, I'm totally convinced now.

Glad to be of service. You seem to like sarcasm, so I though I would oblige in return.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

NATO flew a bad mission and needs to own up to it. I seem to recall heads rolling when a German Tornado dropped 2 500lb LGBs on a fuel truck that the Taliban stole which was surrounded by civilians siphoning gas at the time last year. Why they aren't acknowledging this as a massive mistake is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

I was JOKING!! It's tough to convey sarcasm at times. Gotta remember my emoticons.

I realize Obama's role in this and I also realize that the US is in many ways paving the road for the Muslim Brotherhood. First Egypt, Now Libya, Next Syria and on to Yemen.

Sorry, bro, I really didn't get that you were joking, lol. Peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Originally posted by bekod
no video but that is war and in war all pay, some with there lives , just they way it is, freedom comes with a price, sadly it is the blood shed of innocents, by standers, and ones not wanting to fight, that is war, all pay a price for freedom.

Freedom is a funny concept. The people of Libya have the freedom to follow any government they choose... and they chose Gadaffi. He still has majority approval rating -- so what are they fighting for? They are fighting because we are attacking them because WE... don't like Gadaffi.

I.E.

We are attacking their freedom and removing it by forcefully over throwing their government for far more nefarious reasons than "He's an evil man."

Get educated.

Applause. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

School notebooks

Journalists were also taken to a rural location south of Tripoli, where they were shown isolated buildings that had clearly been struck from the air, causing considerable damage.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote
I don't know why they would attack us. We are civilians”
End Quote
Salwa Jawu, 15

Wounded schoolgirl
There were the remains of a bed, sofas and pages of schoolbooks fluttering in the breeze amid the debris, our correspondent says, but it was difficult to gauge exactly what had happened.

At the hospital, 15-year-old Salwa Jawu - whose name appeared on the school notebooks back at the homes that were hit - said her mother, two sisters, her brother and his wife were killed in the air strikes. She has a broken shoulder and wounds on her face.

"I don't know why they would attack us," she said. "We are civilians."

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Not surprised what you expect from NATO just like the 92 DAYS bombings of Serbian civilians

Friends, families,brothers, sisters, even pets, they were all massacred, and yet bill Clinton was having fun on Easter while innocent civilians were been massacred on a christian holiday.

So again why does the media call bill Clinton a great president? this why i dont trust any western mainstream news network. it saddens my heart

edit on 15-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Within a week of it kicking off the rebels had their own central bank, its very telling..

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Within a week of it kicking off the rebels had their own central bank, its very telling..

Yes, and Amnesty and Human Rights Watch have both made statements saying they were in Libya for 3 months before the war and saw NO signs of the accusations made by the UN in order to justify the war.

It was MORE LIES...worse than for Iraq. It is totally insane that we are allowing these people to remain in power. We should be arresting them for mass murder, genocide, treason, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join