It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody NATO Massacre Kills 85 Civilians - Including Children.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
These murderers are 'helping' the people of Libya???????????????????????????

This is butchery and how long are we going to let our governments and our military do these things before we stand up and stop them?

And some people still wonder why they hate us.

I hate this too. We are here to be the caretakers of this planet and of each other.

A handful of vile, murderous monsters have brainwashed civilisations into accepting this genocide as 'normal'. It is NOT normal. We have to stop this.

Btw, similar horrir is coming to a town near you in the near future....and it will be our own governments doing it to their own people. In their eyes we are every bit as expendable as our brothers and sisters in other countries. When it suits them they will mow us down too if we don't do everything we can to put a stop to this.

edit on 11-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/11/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Video is malformed, fix the link.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I don't need to see the video. Your initial reaction of rage, anger, and a bewilderment at "why are we there and WHAT ARE WE DOING?" is justified and spot on. I feel the same. It is very strange no one cares about "this war"...what in the wild world of sports is going on here? Always civilians. Shame.

CJ
edit on 11-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
no video but that is war and in war all pay, some with there lives , just they way it is, freedom comes with a price, sadly it is the blood shed of innocents, by standers, and ones not wanting to fight, that is war, all pay a price for freedom.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
NATO=terrorist organization.

That's enough.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
NATO=terrorist organization.

That's enough.

Cheers.

Totally Agree! Why is NATO there at all? in any capacity? for real... It's a disgusting, illegal war fought for resources, oil and money/gold!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
nato: you've got to kill innocent lives to save innocent lives.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
no video but that is war and in war all pay, some with there lives , just they way it is, freedom comes with a price, sadly it is the blood shed of innocents, by standers, and ones not wanting to fight, that is war, all pay a price for freedom.

Freedom? What freedom? This is genocide.

Spare me the Hollywood sentimental garbage.

I'm going to stop here before I get myself banned.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Does Obama know about this??... Meanwhile the Syrian govt. continues to massacre its civilian opposition.

Why the ignorance from the UN and NATO in Syria and the continued attention on Libya?

Time for the US to wipe its hands clean of all operations in the region and Afghanistan. Enough is enough.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It was just yesterday I was reading a lengthy article at another site about how the U.N. and Red Cross were outraged...OUTRAGED...that battlefield medics were being shot at or even killed within the Libyan Rebel Forces by Libyan gov't fire.

Am I the only one that actually finds it humorous to hear the UN cry about the rules and decency of how the war is being prosecuted....while they freely bomb the Capital city, among other population centers...trying to kill one man?

Perhaps when the UN and Red Cross aren't both sharing the side who is rampaging across a nation that didn't even threaten anyone outside their own borders to begin with, the rest of us can take their complaints seriously. Until then..No sympathy from me. You pays your money, you takes your chances. It's the Libyan CIVILIANS I weep for.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Everyone needs to flood the NATO website with enraged e-mails and flood their offices with protests. Make it so they can't do the things they do. Ideas anyone??

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Your profile image: I did that once when I was in 2nd grade, but with a bent up staple.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Does Obama know about this??

Hellooooo!!!! Obama is one of the main instigators of this. THIS is what they really mean when they say they are 'helping' these people.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It was just yesterday I was reading a lengthy article at another site about how the U.N. and Red Cross were outraged...OUTRAGED...that battlefield medics were being shot at or even killed within the Libyan Rebel Forces by Libyan gov't fire.

Am I the only one that actually finds it humorous to hear the UN cry about the rules and decency of how the war is being prosecuted....while they freely bomb the Capital city, among other population centers...trying to kill one man?

Perhaps when the UN and Red Cross aren't both sharing the side who is rampaging across a nation that didn't even threaten anyone outside their own borders to begin with, the rest of us can take their complaints seriously. Until then..No sympathy from me. You pays your money, you takes your chances. It's the Libyan CIVILIANS I weep for.

Exactly, Wrabbit. We do this to 2/3 of the globe and are absolutely outraged if anyone dare retaliate.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
wow, i couldn't even get farther than a minute in the video. this just makes me sick to my stomach...
and yet people will continue to support NATO, even defend their genocidal campaign. its beyond me really, what ever happened to compassion?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

the people want freedom from a dictator, they ask for help we say ok, then we say no you cant, get NATO, now it is genocide??? Lets get NATO out and say, no more help, your on your own libs , here are some white flags for you, we hope Gaddafi does not exterminate you. then we will say why??

edit on 11-8-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by jibeho
Does Obama know about this??

Hellooooo!!!! Obama is one of the main instigators of this. THIS is what they really mean when they say they are 'helping' these people.

I was JOKING!! It's tough to convey sarcasm at times. Gotta remember my emoticons.

I realize Obama's role in this and I also realize that the US is in many ways paving the road for the Muslim Brotherhood. First Egypt, Now Libya, Next Syria and on to Yemen.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
reply to post by jibeho

Your profile image: I did that once when I was in 2nd grade, but with a bent up staple.

We dared a kid to try it with a paper clip once. He never went through with it. Not even after a triple dog dare...

Wish I had the photshop skills to put Obama's head on the boys body. That just about sums up how he is running the country.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

I don't need to see the video. Your initial reaction of rage, anger, and a bewilderment at "why are we there and WHAT ARE WE DOING?" is justified and spot on. I feel the same. It is very strange no one cares about "this war"...what in the wild world of sports is going on here? Always civilians. Shame.

CJ
edit on 11-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Thank you, CJ, it's a wierd experience to see these things and see that so many people are able to just glibly dismiss it as 'collateral damage'. Has most of our Western civilisation lost the ability to empathise?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

Freedom is a funny concept. The people of Libya have the freedom to follow any government they choose... and they chose Gadaffi. He still has majority approval rating -- so what are they fighting for? They are fighting because we are attacking them because WE... don't like Gadaffi.

I.E.

We are attacking their freedom and removing it by forcefully over throwing their government for far more nefarious reasons than "He's an evil man."

Get educated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join