It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waving hello to visitors in the sky?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So yes! Officially not a lurker anymore. I've always wanted to make this topic, so here goes.

I've been watching the skies for UFOs for about ten years of my life now (I'm 27), and over the past two years at my last apartment, I've been able to get what feel like reactions from the UFOs I happen to spot. The ones I see on a regular basis are silver orbs, usually in pairs, over in the direction of the Atlantic Ocean.

I live in Brooklyn and have roof access to a wonderful view around me, so I'm outside if the weather is really nice. This last winter was brutal, so I didn't really make it out much, but to my surprise it didn't take long to spot a familiar sight when I went out earlier this year when the weather got warmer.

Anyway, long story short, it feels like I'm getting reactions from the orbs. I wave as if they can see me, and with that wave comes a change in their flight pattern. Sometimes I use my green laser pointer to get their attention, too. They also disappear and reappear, and on a few occasions I would say they flew [hundreds of feet] above me at a fantastic speed, then they return back to where I first spotted them, over in the direction of the Atlantic.

I have gotten a few photos of the course of my experiences, but they're nothing anyone here hasn't seen as far as regarding silver/white orbs. If you'd like, I'll post them, but like I said: they're nothing anyone hasn't already seen if you follow Aliens and UFOs.

I do have witnesses with me sometimes and they react the same. I've turned two of my skeptic friends into believers! It's nice to know one isn't just imagining these things, you know? It starts feeling that way after a while if I'm the only one spotting them.

My question to you all: have any of you tried waving or using a powerful laser to get the attention of a UFO?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think "they" respond to thought and vibration more than laser pointers and Batman spotlights.
When you're ready to see them, they will show themselves if you want to see them.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I have been wanting to see one since I was real young...still haven't.
I believe other energies exist and they come into this realm possibly from another dimension or our own....don't know but would love to catch one on tape or just hang out and shoot the sh*& with one .,,

Jenn

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
u gotta start recording what u do and their response and post that to evidence what your saying. look forward to it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I suppose so. I do try and talk to them in my head. It certainly feels silly, but I try to fight that thought and genuinely put forth a conscious effort in letting them know I see them.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by elg3cko

There was a thread awhile back about a guy who wanted to shoot down UFOs/Orbs - it was closed by the moderators because something that is unidentified is just that... he could have ended up killing people.

While you mention you use a green laser on these orbs, you don't really know what they are, and it has been outlawed in US because these lasers interfere with the pilot's control of the aircraft (and you're in Brooklyn with Laguardia, JFK and Newark airports so close by!!)... so please don't shine the laser at flying things, stick to waving.

As to your question, I've only seen one UFO which I believe to be ball lightening - so no, I've never had a chance to do anything like that.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by markygee

I would need to get a better video camera first; my Flip camera does not capture a thing in the sky if it isn't big enough. The only success I've had is with my DSLR camera, but those are merely stills.

Unfortunately the best I would be able to offer to this board would be the aforementioned stills, but I see what you're saying.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I made a post a couple months back where i saw pretty much the same things...look like the stars pretty much or a satalliete...but not because they stop and then go in different directions...circles...and i watched them for almost 2hrs...when i would ask them to go in a circle they would...when i would ask to see more, more would show up...it was pretty unbelieveable but i felt like they were def interacting with me...have seen it one other time since...but i def will keep my eyes peeled.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You need an infrared filter to see them on camera, they're in a different visual spectrum.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I'll certainly take your warning into further consideration and have always been aware of my actions.

Even if they are unidentified flying objects, I at least know they are not airplanes; being so close to the airports you mentioned, I can clearly see what is an airplane and what is not, not to mention the take-off/landing patterns I've come to be familiar with at my current place of residence. The distinct orbs I see are not near these flight patterns, and are well above the airplanes I see regularly in the sky.

I mostly wave, to be honest. The laser requires me to go back inside to grab it, with the UFO having left when I come back, so I try and stay for the duration of the sighting almost every time.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I think "they" respond to thought and vibration more than laser pointers and Batman spotlights.
When you're ready to see them, they will show themselves if you want to see them.

I feel this aswell

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
These grey aliens having been abducting people for eons.They are not pleasant experiences for those involved.I guees my question would have to be why are you waiving?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Are ALL greys this way and ARE ALL sightings the greys?????

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by brindle

Are ALL greys this way and ARE ALL sightings the greys?????
I guees to answer this question,when was the last time you heard an abduction report where greys were involved that the abductee had a wonderful time.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yeah, I've read up on the IR cameras and filters for sure. I would love to have one at some point in my life, especially with how often I see these orbs. Time to start saving some money >_

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I have no idea if they are grays or not, so I'm not sure. I wave because I want to communicate, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elg3cko
reply to post by brindle

I have no idea if they are grays or not, so I'm not sure. I wave because I want to communicate, plain and simple.
I forgot,my mistake,people have been waiving down alien craft like taxis lately.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

Awesome!! Okay, cool... good to know this happens to others. I will try to ask them to do different patterns of movement next time, since I see them on a fair basis.

Come to think of it, I did ask once for more to show up, and one did. The room mate I was with at the time was utterly stunned. He was already a believer, though, but was extremely surprised at the seemingly interactive portion of the experience.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by elg3cko
reply to post by brindle

If you can communicate successfully with them tell them to let us know if they see the superspeed plane that is lost.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elg3cko

Rule #1

If you think you see a UFO at nightime- DO NOT!!!- Put your booger hooker on the trigger or button on the green laser pointer; while pointed at the UFO.

Because, that can get you prison time, or an extremely pissed off- ET crew.

If I can make a suggestion: Use mental telepathy- Since most ET's can pick up on your brain waves.

Good luck,

Erno86

top topics

<<   2 >>

join