It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Over the last couple weeks I have been watching fox news.... Now before I continue I realize the general reaction to that channel lol..... BUT this is not about your ideas or feelings on that particular news group but this is what I have noticed......in the last couple weeks there has been a steady incline of FEMA/ ready.gov adds and not all the same ones.. There is usually one every commercial break now where as in 2 weeks ago I maybe saw 2 the entire day. So my question is has anyone else notice this or have I just not been paying attention? I for one think they have been upping the dose of these adds and if so for what reason? That's all have a good day

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Could simply be it's hurricane season and the US government is letting folks know its here for them.

(Hurricane season is June 1st - November 30th); source: www.nhc.noaa.gov...

Or if I was an ad purchaser for the US government I would certainly have FOX News on my radar as its audience tends to not trust the government as is seen with the opinion shows that lean toward conspiracy theories - so I'd buy ads in an effort to give a positive impression of the US gov.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That is interesting given the uptick in EBS activations I believe we established in another thread and the planned first time national test of the entire system on Nov. 9th. At the very least it seems someone has a larger role in mind for FEMA and we're getting enough exposure so we barely notice when they go ahead and do something we'd object to before all this. At worst, they are well aware of a pending problem or disaster that is likely to affect us all and are spending the time insuring every system they have is functioning at 110%. Who knows which is true...I suppose we'll know before long.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join