It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey People!!! New guy on the scene!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So where to start. I'm 26 and lurked on ATS for over a year now. Always enjoyed learning about occult/paranormal/conspiracy stuff. I guess I should state what I believe and don't believe in to give an accurate picture of myself. I believe in a need for Law Enforcement. I think there are good and bad people in every profession simply police are usually the only ones you hear about doing something bad though, which gives them a bad reputation. I fully support our military. I think its wrong, narrow minded and bias to say all military members are murderers. Basically i don't believe a few rotten apples spoil the bunch. Personally I've always thought as myself as different. I've had an out of body experience I think. It was weird so I dont know if it qualifies as one lol. My house is haunted, but not by anything malicious, I have seen the ghost once and had a few experiences. It's female but hasn't been active in a long time. I believe that aliens are out there. Think if deniers would use simple reasoning and logic they would come to the same conclusion. I remember back around december? there was that loud noise in the sky that everyone was talking about. I had heard it too one night and thats what got me really into this site more. I dont identify with any religion that I know of. I think there is something greater then us out there but I dont think its a giant dude with a white beard checking off a list of if we did good or bad. I lean mainly towards the "Egg" idea. Our souls are here to mature before we move on.
I also agree with Bill Hicks "Its just a ride". Anyways enough ranting. Hope to get to know people well on here. Thank you.

edit on 11-8-2011 by InfectiousCuriosity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by InfectiousCuriosity

Hey new guy welcome to ATS home of the brave

"Personally I've always thought as myself as different"

yea they said it best in that hitchhikers guide to the galaxy movie

thats just a normal feeling we all get loool

were all the same taxed live stock on some alien agenda oh my !

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
hey welcome aboard buddy!
i lurked for about a year as well
-some realy cool features now that your official.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Welcome to the board mate

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hi InfectiousCuriosity, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join