It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth has but one version..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I searched first and hadn't seen where anyone had yet posted about the totally new and different version of events here that was released today, apparently. If I have missed a thread covering this aspect, my bad and do what you do for duplicate threads.

Okay, I am glad I keep my Scrapbook Add-On to firefox or I might have doubted my own recollections. No, I checked, and I remember just fine, thanks. I'm not that old yet.
www.washingtontimes.com...

The FIRST and immediate lie was that a rescue for fellow SEALs in enemy contact had been underway when the chopper full of SEALs coming to the rescue was tragically shot down, killing all onboard.

The SECOND and slightly later version said the only SEALs in the area were on that Chopper and it was actually a unit of U.S. Army Rangers in enemy contact and needed rescue, Hence the QRF being deployed. Again.,.as we know...the rest reads about the loss of the Chinook.

This THIRD version now says that the SEALs were not rescuing anyone and no one was in danger. In fact, the Army Rangers (at least they still exist in the story) were winning the fight and had things well in hand. They simply called on the QRF for additional support and backup to put the fight down for good.

Okay, I was raised to understand and live by the idea that Truth has only one version. Minor details and facts get lost and mixed up....not seeing that actually means someone is lying not the opposite. However, this isn't a matter of small details and facts. These are the MAJOR and DEFINING facts of the entire event and we now have 3 totally separate and mutually exclusive versions to choose from.

Is this administration capable..I mean physically capable..of simply being TRUTHFUL about ANYTHING?!??! Does EVERYTHING have to go through the college kids with the job of spinning (I.E. LYING) everything to make their President look pretty for the media??

edit on 11-8-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Its called the fog of war. The more time that has passed the more accurate the picture becomes.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

I fail to understand how the fog of war applies when your getting facts confused about whether entire units were deployed, in contact and in desperate need of help (SEALs on the ground..Story #1) or, as we're now told, those units weren't even IN THE AREA or in active operations AT ALL that day until the QRF was requested. Okay, now how exactly is that fog? Perhaps political games right into the Command in Afghanistan, but not fog.

I suppose I'll just sit back and watch the show as they decide whether story #3 is flying or whether they need to go back to the kids in the basement and pound out version #4 and hope for better public reception.

Fog Of War is fine and that was my first thought, but it doesn't hold water. Not even as a passing thought. IF details were from soldiers in the field, I WOULD expect a lot of confusion and 10 reports seeing the same event 10 different ways. From Command level, though, okay....WHAT units were deployed and in combat THAT day. It isn't a major brain twister here. They were either on base or they were in combat. Seals..Rangers...no one at all? WHO was out there..

Again, we're on version 3....anyone for 4?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Perhaps they needed an alternative ending for the
Osama/Obama Re-Election Campaign Movie

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Considering the real criminals behind 9/11 have been covered up by a lie, the war is a lie and by many reports OBL was already dead a long time ago, so another lie. People are tortured to tell more lies so other people can run around a torture even more people to tell even more lies. It makes them look busy and they think they are doing the right thing, but that is a lie too. We now have a sea of lies with a mountain of dead bodies and destruction and a system that has just one way to cope, continue the lies.

Some feel the truth is too horrific to confront, but is has been the lies that made this mess.

new topics

top topics

join