It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunderbird photo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wildum

The one with the two soldiers standing over the pteroldactyl is now thought to be fake and often mixed up with the missing photo that no one can find

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I have no idea if that threads been notified of this photo, I just found it today, the story itself was posted Tuesday so I doubt it, I just searched thunderbird photo and checked the first few to see if it was here

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I thought both Civil War photos looks slightly off. I've seen hundreds of CW photos and have yet to see one overweight foot soldier, let alone two, in the same picture. In the second CW photo (on the web-site link), the soldiers also look more like re-enactors than actual 1860's enlisted men. Something about the beard-styles say "Alabama" the band and not "Alabama" the seceded state, to me ...
reply to post by wildum

Have to agree with you there. I'm a reenactor myself (reenactress actually, lol) and these guys look a bit modern and what I'm used to seeing. The pic looks a lot like the reenactment pics I edit to look old all the time. Minus the pterodactyl of course.
I do think this pic was proven to be fake though, although I have no proof.

The first photo is interesting. I hope it's the "lost" pic that everyone has been looking for.
edit on 8/11/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
Have to agree with you there. I'm a reenactor myself (reenactress actually, lol) and these guys look a bit modern and what I'm used to seeing.

No kidding. First of all, they're all fat guys. I'm sure that fatness wasn't the order of the day, with both sides starving.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
First pic is an exact representation of a pterodactyl, 'nowt else. It doesn't matter if it's a fake or otherwise,

library.thinkquest.org...

Thought I should add that the 'hunters' pic looks heavily p-shopped around the left threes feet, and as one blogger in the link points out what appears to be deers feet sticking out from nowhere, also same area.
edit on 11-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Maxmars

reply to post by Hellhound604

Thanks

assisting the OP
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f4f6a4f359b.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 8/11/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Man, it's got such a huge dense body and small wings.
Maybe it just glides down from a perch and snags it's food.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble but this photo was added to the "ATS Hunts For The Missing Thunderbird Picture " back on July 3rd. www.abovetopsecret.com... (look towards the bottom of the page) This thread should be added to the original thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join