It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Riots Shouldn't Be Stopped - They should continue on a larger scale.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I'm neither ill-informed or ignorant, and how you came to that conclusion from my post is quite beyond me. Might I suggest you re-read the post for what it is rather than incorrectly reading between the lines.
I do actually agree with alot of your post regarding the blatant and abhorrent abuses by the government/bankers etc. That was not what my post was about.
I dont pretend to know what the answers to theses problems are...I wouldn't be so arrogant to say I did. But I DO NOT believe that inciting violence and common thievery is the answer.
edit on 12-8-2011 by MissConstrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Thank you for making that point. So many people are simply NOT taking the trouble to read what is actually being said, let alone THINK about it.

It seems you are guilty of that.

Read the title of the thread. He wishes the riots to continue and spread on a larger scale. To me, that implies he agrees with it.

How can you have that opinion and not condone their behaviour at the same time?

Like has been said previously, there is no protest here against anything.

edit on 12-8-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissConstrood

I'm neither ill-informed or ignorant, and how you came to that conclusion from my post is quite beyond me. Might I suggest you re-read the post for what it is rather than incorrectly reading between the lines.
I do actually agree with alot of your post regarding the blatant and abhorrent abuses by the government/bankers etc. That was not what my post was about.
I dont pretend to know what the answers to theses problems are...I wouldn't be so arrogant to say I did. But I DO NOT believe that inciting violence and common thievery is the asnswer.

Apologies if you felt insulted.

I believe there is a HUGE psyops going on at the moment, and I believe these riots were instigated by TPTB.

Just look at what's happening. The Murdoch crimes, David Cameron's close relationship with Murdoch being exposed, Cameron not being able to provide the House of Commons with a satisfactory explanation for hiring Coulson - the police corruption at the highest levels.

It's my belief that the Murdoch story was one of the rare occasions when TPTB were actually caught off guard and taken by surprise. The rabbit hole is deep and people were getting a real glimpse into the rotten, corrupt core of how things really work. That is a huge threat to them.

The economy in a downward spiral. The austerity measures which are unjustifiable - why should the people pay the bill for the gambling debts incurred by the banksters.

For all these reasons and more, I believe they have instiagated these riots to distract from the real issues and get people fighting against each other.

I don't agree with mindless violence and the destruction of ordinary people's property, but I'm horrified to see how the NWO heinous tactics can so quickly and easily succeed.

So - no to senseless violence, but let's NOT take our eyes off the ball and be tricked into fighting amongst ourselves.

As a society we have to find a way to stay united to get rid of the scum who are in positions of power and who are systematically destroying our country and our youth.
edit on 12-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

Thank you for making that point. So many people are simply NOT taking the trouble to read what is actually being said, let alone THINK about it.

It seems you are guilty of that.

Read the title of the thread. He wishes the riots to continue and spread on a larger scale. To me, that implies he agrees with it.

How can you have that opinion and not condone their behaviour at the same time?

Like has been said previously, there is no protest here against anything.

edit on 12-8-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

Good point. I believe we need to channel the dissatisfaction into effective ways of fighting against the tyranny which is gaining power at an alarming rate.

I don't condone mindless violence, and I actually don't believe violence, even against those responsible for the criminal system of power which holds the reigns of our country, would be an effective solution. I believe violence would be a last resort.

I do believe the dissatisfaction can be channeled into more effective resistance - such as civil disobedience, and I do believe now is the time to get that resitance going on a massive scale.

However, as Nigel Farage said - if you deny the people a voice and they have no means of redressing their situation, violence becomes their only option.

And I still believe these riots were instigated by NWO agents.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Apology accepted

As i said before, I do actually agree with much of your comment, but, I believe that great things can be achieved through peaceful protest, if only the population would get over their apathy. Recent events have shown that people will stand together when the shtf in our communities.
Now it needs to happen on a national (or even better) global scale.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

It sickens me. Most people here on ATS sicken me.

Well, here's some news that will cheer you up. Richard Mannington Bowes, the 68-year-old who tried to extinguish a fire, has died as a result of the sustained beating he received from a pack of rioting thugs.

It may sadden you to learn, however, that the creature believed responsible for the attack has been arrested.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissConstrood

Apology accepted

As i said before, I do actually agree with much of your comment, but, I believe that great things can be achieved through peaceful protest, if only the population would get over their apathy. Recent events have shown that people will stand together when the shtf in our communities.
Now it needs to happen on a national (or even better) global scale.

Yes, I completely agree with you. I found the operation clean up pics heart-lifting. It's so sad that there is this cabal constantly creating fear, problems and difficulties and conflicts of all kinds. I believe that when they are removed, which I have to believe they will be one way or another, for the first time in many centuries, the best in humanity will finally have a chance to come to the surface.

We just need to overcome the apathy, as you say. Perhaps, just perhaps, the riots might have helped that along a bit? There have been lots of strong emotions expressed here on ATS and elsewhere about the riots - that energy just needs to be directed towards the right targets in an effective way.

I believe civil disobedience is the way forward. Instead of asking them to listen to us, which we shouldn't even have to ask, civil disobedience is more proactive - it's us saying NO and actually NOT doing what they want us to.

I agree with David Icke on this, in that I think it is probably the thing they are most frightened of too.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by gwydionblack

It sickens me. Most people here on ATS sicken me.

Well, here's some news that will cheer you up. Richard Mannington Bowes, the 68-year-old who tried to extinguish a fire, has died as a result of the sustained beating he received from a pack of rioting thugs.

It may sadden you to learn, however, that the creature believed responsible for the attack has been arrested.

I have not seen anyone on ATS condone that kind of gratuitous and nonsensical violence. What happened to Richard Mannington Bowes is terrible, horrific. Whoever did this should be locked up and the key thrown away, imo.

Yesterday I also watched this video.

At the same time as the riots in London were happening, these people lost their children to more murderous thugs.

Please tell me what the difference is? I hear how disgusted you are at the violence against Richard Mannington Bowes, are you equally as disgusted by this?

I am absolutely not condoning the horrific crime of which Richard Mannington Bowes was the victim. But isn't this also exactly the same kind of sick, nonsensical violence? Shouldn't the perpetrators of this also be locked up?

There has been outrage at the senseless violence in UK by some rioters. Don't these people deserve the same outrage at the murder of their families by our thugs?

What about this little girl? Is the murder of her family any more justifiable? How do you think she felt when she woke up today with no family?

School notebooks

Journalists were also taken to a rural location south of Tripoli, where they were shown isolated buildings that had clearly been struck from the air, causing considerable damage.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote
I don't know why they would attack us. We are civilians”
End Quote
Salwa Jawu, 15

Wounded schoolgirl
There were the remains of a bed, sofas and pages of schoolbooks fluttering in the breeze amid the debris, our correspondent says, but it was difficult to gauge exactly what had happened.

At the hospital, 15-year-old Salwa Jawu - whose name appeared on the school notebooks back at the homes that were hit - said her mother, two sisters, her brother and his wife were killed in the air strikes. She has a broken shoulder and wounds on her face.

"I don't know why they would attack us," she said. "We are civilians."

www.bbc.co.uk...

Don't you get it - that Cameron and the gubberment are machiavellian, murderous hypocrites?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cassini

Yes... you are sooo right. Only the unintelligent advocate revolution through violence.

List of Revolutions

Take a nice look at that list. Did you know that almost all of them were violent revolutions that changed the scope of this world? Did you know that the majority of them were wildly successful? Did you know that most of them were lead by highly educated men?

Look at two of the most famous revolutions in western history - the American Revolution and the Cuban Revolution. Were the founding fathers uneducated and unintelligent? Did their writing not make any sense?

What about Fidel Castro and Che Guevara? Were they stupid and unintelligent? Or did Mr. Guevara just write one of the most successful books on Guerrilla Warfare because he was "stupid" and one of my "ilk". Was it his stupidity that allowed him to practice medicine?

No, if you want to throw the "unintelligent" label around, why not look at the people who spit in the face of history and radically declare that violent revolution has changed nothing, that it is unsuccessful in its attempts. Those people are DELUSIONAL to the very core. They are in denial with the way humanity has worked and grown for thousands upon thousands of years. They would much rather be slaves and told that they are happy than actually embrace freedom and happiness at the cost of a few lives.

Violence isn't necessary by default my friend, violence is necessary because people remain complacent and accepting of enslavement up until the point where the only answer is violence. This was true in the past, and this is true today. You would do well to recognize this.

reply to post by BadMagician

It is some hippy fantasy because people are too complacent for their own good. They are brainwashed. The odds of actually getting enough people to stand down from being a part of the system to actually make a change is practically null and void. It is a pipe dream.

The only way to get people to act is to steal their attention and MAKE them act. Sadly, in the United States it is going to take the destruction of cable companies to do that.

reply to post by ThirdI

I am doing everything that I possibly can do. I am preparing for the worst, I am stockpiling supplies, I am gathering support for the cause, and most of all - I am not taking part in the system any longer. I haven't for quite some time now. If I was in the UK during these riots, I would have attempted to do what I said people should have done: direct them towards the real problem causers.

As far as violence for defense, the people are under attack right now. We are all being held in cages and being given requirements to follow in order to be able to access the bigger cages. Non-violent supporters would suggest a slave simply remain captured and just remain enslaved forever, so long as the master isn't "hurting" them. Utterly ridiculous.

reply to post by kennyb72

Thank you for this enlightening post. You are truly a valued member of the community.
And I have plenty of old monitors laying around, I'll just smash one of those instead.

reply to post by jsncrs

And therein lies the problem. You continue to believe that these bursts of violence and looting are the results of "mindless violence" and it just continues as so. The only reason it is "mindless" and "random" is because there is no one directing them where to focus their anger. All throughout time people have looked for a leader to guide them in the right direction, someone to bring them the bigger picture and focus a cause. These looters and rioters in the UK, and the few that have happened across the US in the past, don't have this leadership, and it is partly because of that they have done these acts in the first place.

Were they mindless and pointless? Yes. But only because no one had the gall to point these people in the direction that mattered.

reply to post by LargeFries

I don't hide where I am. You needed only to ask. For your information I am in Pennsylvania in the United States. I have been saying the same things for the past 3-4 years now, and as much as people would like to threaten me and tell me that I am doing something wrong - the simple fact is that I am not.

I have never made any threats nor have I ever suggested acts of violence to be done in my home country. Why? Because that would be illegal. I am smart enough to wait patiently, because when the violence does begins here I am not going to be one not to take advantage of the situation. If and when it starts in the United States, I will do everything in my power, and so will the people who agree with my standing, to make sure that it goes all the way. But I don't need to CALL for anything, and I don't need to suggest that people revolt. They are going to do it all on their own.

As far as the comment on how I would feel if I were in the UK, first off I would never live in the UK because quite frankly, I am still surprised at how willingly the people of the UK bent over and let their weapons be taken from them AND allowed themselves to be monitored at all times.

reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Yeah! Be the change you want to see! Because the American populace are just as dedicated and wanting of change as the Indian populace was during Ghandi's time frame right?

Oh that's right, Americans are mostly lazy and ignorant. I have been the change and in the eyes of most Americans, myself and everyone on ATS is part of the lunatic fringe.

"Oh yeah Gwyd, hur hur, you are part of the lunatic fringe with your revolution talk."

Save it. I've heard it all before. We are all part of the lunatic fringe, and ideas that should be common sense to most people are as foreign as Jupiter to the average American. I admire Ghandi's resolve and the resolve of the Indian people, but we are not those people. We don't dedicate our lives to anything anymore, and to see that as a possible future is a pipe dream.

I will reply to anyone else in a following post.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Do you actually believe that anarchy is the way to go for change?

I believe it can be a tool to be used to make change. I don't believe in creating anarchy, I believe that when it creates itself it should be used to the benefit of all.

Suppose I don't agree with the kind of society you want to set up after you have had your revolution, and that is if you win it? Who's going to lead this glorious revolution, who's going to create and lead the society you want? Who have you in place to take over?

Too bad if you don't like the society. The only way that would happen is if A. you don't enjoy your own freedom or B. you like to impose your will on others.

I believe in a completely free republic, following the ideals placed down in the Constitution of the United States as well as the Declaration of Independence. ZERO government involvement in life. ZERO control of person choices of people. The government will be there for TWO things - A. to make sure that the freedom of one person is not trampled on by another within the confines of the law and B. promote and administer contact between other nations.

Who is going to lead this revolution? Well I assume there will be quite a few leaders. One person will not be able to cover all the bases, and I am sure there are other, like myself, that have no problem leading when the time comes. But do not get the wrong idea, I don't lead because I want power, I lead because no one else will and I am capable. To be a real leader you have to be able to recognize the difference and be able to step aside in the end once all the dust settles. I have no problem doing either.

And lastly, who will take over? That isn't for me to decide. Obviously there would have to be an interim government, more than likely resided over by the leaders of the revolution, must like the American Revolution, but in the end, the people would vote for their ACTUAL representatives, people who will be required to represent their interests when it comes to government.

Anarchy and revolution are not all that different. Revolution is merely controlled anarchy. Anarchy itself is only the resistance to the power structure lashed out in order to relieve the emotions of those involved. It can and will be used as a tool for either side in the future, for those who are ready to produce anarchy, are also ready for revolution.

Once anarchy begins, how do you switch it off without turning to violence to do so? How do you get people to agree with your vision for the future?

Anarchy naturally dwindles. As it becomes a controlled force it becomes more so guerrilla warfare than random acts of violence. Once the cause of the turmoil that led to it in the first place is gone, people will be at ease.

As for agreeing... the only people that don't agree with freedom for all, are those who seek power over others. If you don't agree with that, then that is too bad. Universally, each of us is free, and it goes against nature to impose ones will on someone else.

And then you went on to insult me.

I know what it is like to have nothing - literally nothing. At the same time, I know how to have nothing and still be content with my life. Happy? No. Content? Yes.

I know this is hard for many people to grasp, believe, or understand at all - but you could take my family, my possessions, my money, my business, my friends, my pets, my clothing, my everything - and so long as there is life in my body I will be content to keep on going and fight for what I believe in. This is not a matter of "maybe" or I have to "be in that situation to know" because I already know. I have been there. Have you? Has anybody else?

I am happy with what I have worked for to have today. I don't have much but compared to some people, I am a wealthy, wealthy man. But I have learned not to become attached to what you know and love, because it only takes a moments notice for that to all be taken away.

reply to post by UmbraSumus

I run into your type a lot here on ATS. You tend to disregard the argument and instead focus on defaming the character of the person. Ad Hominem Abusive. You try to make it look as if I am selfish and arrogant, and am making this all about me.

Well, friend, when people ask questions about what "I" think and about what "I" would do in a situation, or ask for "my" input on a certain event - it is about me. Just as if I were to ask you "What do you think?" it would be about "you".

I could very well show the perceived selfishness of any person on ATS, but luckily I am above person attacks. Some people obviously aren't.

reply to post by Skellon

Yes! Ban us all! Then arrest us. Down with freedom of speech! Down with the ability of people to make their own conscious decisions!

I am just so glad that we all have people to tell us what to do and how to live our lives. Otherwise, I don't know WHAT I would do. Crazy right?

Get over yourself. I can insight violence all damn day and the only ones who are going to do anything are the ones that would have done it regardless of my words and insights. I'm not an enabler, I'm an awakener of self. A lot of people claim to do that here on ATS, to "awaken the masses" and that is all I am doing. I am attempting to awaken people to reality of the world where everything isn't peace and gumdrops, where violence still exists and is running strong, and unity is a thing that is never going to happen in our lifetime unless it is forced or some malevolent being reveals itself to all mankind.

These are the facts and this is life. You can hope and pray for everything and it is never going to happen. These times take people of action, not people of words and rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Amen brother/sister. I like your resolve. I was once like you. Activist. Trying to get people to try something new to make a change.

But nobody does it.

Even if you get big groups of people willing to do something, most of them are too lazy to do it. Something as simple as your idea on taxes, people just won't do it.

Sure they "want" change but maybe making a simple change like that is too much work. Maybe at the last moment they think "Eh, but I don't want to get in trouble."

Fear and laziness controls the masses, and so though they want change they aren't going to stand up and actually try something peaceful and productive.

I didn't just jump to revolution in the beginning, but after reading the works of some great revolutionaries, I realized that revolution is the only call for change that doesn't really require a huge percentage of the population to be involved. After watching people march and yell in humongous peaceful protests only to accomplish nothing - I realized that government isn't listening, and people are beginning to lose hope. Something has to change to give them a little bit more.

reply to post by 547000

Can you show me where I asked people to support the actions of the looters and rioters?

On the contrary, I asked people to go out and try to point them in the right direction - away from looting and harming innocent civilians.

reply to post by Qemyst

Thanking for trying to clarify for the people what I have been trying to do.
Though they will probably continuing making their claims regardless.

However, who is going to keep those individuals from becoming corrupt when they are in positions of power?

I'm an advocate of the Constitution - the original mind you. Some of the amendments that were added I feel were illegal and are unnecessary in a truly free society. But I do not pretend that it is perfect in addressing everything. Perhaps a few changes would need to be made and one of the biggest ones would be single term limits on those serving in government. It is the time involved that has allowed politicians to become corrupt and wealthy.

Another thing would be drastically reduced payment for people in government. It should be an honor and duty to serve, and you should have a livable wage, but current salaries are absolutely ridiculous.

Last, but not least, there would have to be a strict law against any form of donations or "gifts" to people in government from corporations or other entities. While there are things in place today to prevent this, they are not heavily enforced and there are plenty of loop holes in the system.

These three things are what has corrupted the political spectrum the most. Time, Salary, and Bribes. They need to be streamlined and officially cut back.

How will you get enough people to join your riot to make a difference? How will you get them to overcome their fears of possibly losing their belongings, jobs, normalcy, possibly loved ones? How will you lead this riot to parliament? What will you do once you are there? Why not just organize a peaceful protest, as one of the other posters suggested?

1. You get noticed. You let people know your cause and you don't allow government the chance to downplay you are slander your name and motivations. Then, people will come. They always do. And once the government goes out of their way to quell such revolution, they will be forced to show their true colors - and even more people will come.

2. Most of the people who will join the revolution will have already nearly lost everything, or they will have never been given the chance to have it. They say the most dangerous men are those who have nothing left to lose.

3. Not to Parliament, to Washington DC. To the Capitol Building. I don't know if I will be leading anything. But I will be a part of it. If I am leading I will present the facts and I will let people decide for themselves. No wool over their eyes.

4. As stated in my above replied, peaceful protest has failed miserably over the past two decades as government no longer listens. Any drastic peaceful protest fails on the back of Americans who do not want to devote time or energy to something they think will fail and might lead them to get into trouble. It is a fruitless strategy that will not work with brainwashed people.

Even then, how would enough people be convinced to give up their electricity (because no-one would be around to keep the grid operational) and give up their running water?

As I said, most people who join will have already lost everything or close to it thanks to the economy and the way the government operates. Electricity and running water would be the least of the worries.

But I have considered infrastructure and I realize that if and when things are successful, getting infrastructure back up and running will be one of the first orders of business. You must also understand that depending on the way it all pans out, there will be many people who aren't even affected and go about their daily lives. If anarchy ensues in some locations, obviously there will be problems. I believe the biggest issue would be the west coast. Really the only thing to hope for is that leaders step forward there as well.

reply to post by Merigold

None of us know what to do until it is thrust in front of us. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders and would help those in need - so do it. We all have our destinies and way to make a difference in the world, you just need to find yours while spreading the word of truth and freedom.

As far as everyone else who follow, I enjoyed the back and forth from some, but most of the other stuff has already been replied to - seek out my other replies to learn my stance on that.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
To the OP

" Change does n`t need to come through violence, only someone with limited intelligence would suggest so, its the only option left open to you."

Most intelligent people abhor the need to resort to violence in order to engender change and only do so as the final option. I should, perhaps, have worded my reply better for you to understand in more simple terms. Let me just say from your posts throughout the thread, it would appear from the outset, to be your one and only option.

The pen is mightier than sword but someone appears to have forgotten to bring theirs to the table.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cassini

My pen has run out of ink and I have run out of patience. You can make all the books in the world but so long as no one publishes your work or listens to what you have to say, then no change will come of it. Even worse, when people are raised and brainwashed to believe anything other than what they know is wrong, then it sort of makes the pen useless.

I have seen the peaceful protests all the way back to Vietnam in the US. I have been a part of the more recent ones. I also see the fact that after each one, nothing happens and people go on about their lives, complaining as usual. The time for doing nothing is over.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Qemyst

Actually, you will find that in UK politics, most politicians never started out as politicians, they WERE those farmers, doctors, scientists, lawyers, businessmen, nurses, dock workers, postmen, stewards, miners etc etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Okay tough guy. You want to lead a revolution. What then is YOUR manifesto, what is YOUR solution to the countrys/worlds problems?

I would like to hear it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This thread is ridicules it deserves ignoring, but I had to stop by to say how idiotic an idea the author has put online here.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Two years ago on ATS people were just clamoring against my rants with no good reason at heart. Today, I am pleasantly surprised that there are at least a few people who are actually interested in my plan and what I have today. This proves to me that over the past few years, events have happened that make people think outside the box and accept other situations.

Alternatively, it could simply be because of the rise of ATS members over the past few years.

Regardless, I will work on compiling my "manifesto", as it stretches over many hand written pages, and I will present it on this forum in the near future. I will, however, exclude any information from it that I deem needed to be secret, but I can assure everyone that this is only for the sake of the revolution.

As for the naysayers who decided to point fingers at me and claim me to be heartless or "stupid" without thoroughly reading my words and understanding what I am saying - you deserve nothing more than the respect you give to others, and your ignorance will precede you wherever you may roam.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Amen brother/sister. I like your resolve. I was once like you. Activist. Trying to get people to try something new to make a change.

But nobody does it.

Even if you get big groups of people willing to do something, most of them are too lazy to do it. Something as simple as your idea on taxes, people just won't do it.

Sure they "want" change but maybe making a simple change like that is too much work. Maybe at the last moment they think "Eh, but I don't want to get in trouble."

Fear and laziness controls the masses, and so though they want change they aren't going to stand up and actually try something peaceful and productive.

Thanks for supporting my idea stating that everyone should change their W4s to "Tax Exempt". I feel as though this should be our first move as Americans. But, like you, I'm aware that there is much laziness and fear preventing people from doing this tiny 5-15 minute action that results in absolutely no bloodshed. The only blood involved will be when the IRS gets flooded with tax exemption status changes and their blood pressure goes sky high!

edit on 13-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Riots do not constitute anarchism;

Anarchism: a political theory holding all forms of governmental authority to be unnecessary and undesirable and advocating a society based on voluntary cooperation and free association of individuals and groups

www.merriam-webster.com...

Use of the word anarchy to describe civil rioting, violent criminality and mayhem, supports the systemic hyjacking of the word to undermine anarchy as an ideological concept in the minds of the general population.

Systemic hierarchies do not want people to know that the need for government is a fallacy.

For those who still believe that humans can build a better world and eradicate conflict and inequality, the 'secret' knowledge that the puppet masters possess includes understanding power, what it is, how it works and how we are all susceptible to it.

OP, I agree that it is a pity the English riots have stopped and not progressed to full revolution against the state and her bed-partners in finance and media but I do not trust anyone who both advocates revolution and demonises the word anarchy.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just thought I would forward a link to my manifesto since some people requested my view on things following such a revolution. Those uninterested, feel free to pass it by.

Freedom Forthcoming: A Short Revolution Manifesto

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join