It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Shooting' at Estonian defence ministry in Tallinn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

'Shooting' at Estonian defence ministry in Tallinn

www.bbc.co.uk

The building was evacuated and police cordoned off the area. State broadcaster ERR said a gunman who had taken hostages was in police custody.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
www.miamiherald.com

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yet another incident? What is going on in the world?

When i saw the title i remembered Norway instantly but luckily it all ended well according to first media reports. Hostages are rescued and gunner is taken away by the police.

I wonder what is the motive this time? I hope this wont be a new "homemade terrorists" because of whom people will give their freedoms away.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
According to Estonian media, the shooter was killed after the special forces unit had entered the building. Suicide is pointed out to be the most probable scenario, although nothing is confirmed yet. It is unclear if there were more shots fired or if the "bangs", as reporters described them, were just smoke grenades / flash grenades.

www.postimees.ee...

ohtuleht.ee...
edit on 11-8-2011 by Urmas because: (no reason given)

It has been stated by the officials that the shooter was killed in an exchange of fire.

Some photos of the event : www.postimees.ee...
edit on 11-8-2011 by Urmas because: new information

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don't know what's going on - my first suspect has to be that the Vermin in charge, and their merceneries, are unleashing chaos in the West.

I just don't believe that these things are all coincidental, it defies every ounce of my common sense.

Although I am very circumspect when it comes to David Wilcock, it's reminding me of something he said in a recent blog -

EVERYTHING COMES TO A HEAD IN AUGUST

What I'm hearing from various insider sources is that we are very, very close to a complete reboot of the world's financial system. China, Russia, Brazil, India, South Africa and other nations have allied for this common cause.

As the Old World Order clings to the very last threads of financial and worldly power, they are now putting out dire-sounding warnings about "global economic collapse," "financial armageddon," et cetera that will occur if the US doesn't go even more into debt.

Remember -- whatever they are saying, usually the opposite is true. When they put this much energy into trying to scare you about something, usually it means it's actually a really good thing. So let it die! Until this happens we will not get Disclosure.

I continue to hear that most of the Washington establishment is on 24-hour notice to flee the country when it all blows back in their faces. The Fox News scandal was not part of an insider plan, and it appears to be accelerating with stunning speed.

As a last-ditch effort to survive, I have heard the insiders want to do as many as 1700 different damaging events, coordinated all at once, through Al-Queda operatives in August -- after Ramadan, when Muslims are in their greatest patriotic fervor.

I do not believe this will succeed, and mentioning it is a good way to prevent it. For months now I've been hearing they plan to have everything come to a head in August, and now I see media evidence that these rumors were accurate.

Like I said, I'm very, very cautious about believing anything from DW and many others. These people too could be psyops, but this has popped into my mind with a question mark a few times recently, so I'm just putting it into the meltiing pot as one more (remote) possibility.

The world is run by a small but powerful group of completely insane, vile, murderous entities. Trying to make sense of it all is a major feat.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I agree, i think its time for the west to feel the real chaos. So they will bring it with economy crashes, changes...
If its true that China, Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa allied int his cause then theres not much US and EU can do. We depend too much on those countries.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dario86
reply to post by wcitizen

I agree, i think its time for the west to feel the real chaos. So they will bring it with economy crashes, changes...
If its true that China, Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa allied int his cause then theres not much US and EU can do. We depend too much on those countries.

We can do civil disobedience. Not violence, it plays right into their hands. Civil disobedience is much harder for them to counteract. Ghandi did it.

top topics

join