It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones caught in another lie.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

Using profanity is a sign of immaturity and ignorance. Please grow up and try to make your point without saying the F word every other sentance. It makes you look stupid and hard to take seriously.

Alex Jones, at least in his "update" did not say you can't buy Flouridated Toothpaste...but that there's more options and in SOME STORES the non-flouridated toothpastes are given top shelf space. The fact that you found AIM, Colgate or Crest in a store does not mean he's "sold out". I mean, is he personally profitting by the stores selling these flouridated brands? NO. Is he profiting from people buying non-flouridated brands? I don't know...maybe he owns some stock in those brands..but he's not selling his own product.

Your video makes absolutely no sense and you seem like someone who wasted a bunch of time trying to prove a point that wasn't needed to be proven.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
How is him using fear and distortion okay? If you believe in 'the end justifies the means' that makes you a Machiavellian. He claims he is fighting for good but he shows time and again that he twists facts, lies, says the mainstream media can't be trusted but then uses msm articles that fit his view, etc.

His credibility rests on him being honest and he has failed on that repeatedly. How can people trust him on major topics when he is dishonest on minor topics?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosyourdaddyo

Using profanity is a sign of immaturity and ignorance. Please grow up and try to make your point without saying the F word every other sentance. It makes you look stupid and hard to take seriously.

Alex Jones, at least in his "update" did not say you can't buy Flouridated Toothpaste...but that there's more options and in SOME STORES the non-flouridated toothpastes are given top shelf space. The fact that you found AIM, Colgate or Crest in a store does not mean he's "sold out". I mean, is he personally profitting by the stores selling these flouridated brands? NO. Is he profiting from people buying non-flouridated brands? I don't know...maybe he owns some stock in those brands..but he's not selling his own product.

Your video makes absolutely no sense and you seem like someone who wasted a bunch of time trying to prove a point that wasn't needed to be proven.

I didn't make that video, I just linked to it. You make the wrong assumptions.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Fine, the "filmaker" is immature and stupid. You may want to find better ways to spread your hate for Alex Jones than this guy.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosyourdaddyo

If you believe using profanity is a sign of ignorance listen to Alex Jones cuss out a caller saying the F word a lot and threatens to get in a fight with the caller. Hardly Christian behavior. Alex is a fake Christian.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Let go of the hate, dude. I don't care if Alex uses profanity... hell, I do too on occasion, but when a guy says F-this and F-ing That because it makes him sound cool or tough, it shows him to be ignorant and stupid.

I appreciate Alex for what he is- he's a highly opinionated man with a very loud bullhorn (read his show and web sites) and had produced several EXCELLENT documentaries that have served to wake up millions of people world-wide.

Let me guess...you're a big fan of Wild Bill Cooper, aren't you?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
alex = rush

same schtick, different target audience

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Something about that exchange sounds either staged or heavily edited. Not that I'm accusing you of either, but does anyone else get that feeling?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a fear monger, period.

He says he fights against big bad government and corporations yet he broadcasts on GCN
which is owned by DISNEY.

He sells Infowars shirts, dvds, keychains, water bottles, keydrives, pens, and countless other pieces of junk made in China. If someone is so concerned about selling people a bunch of cheap junk, how can you take them serious?
It's called an agenda for profit.

Believe no one and do your own research. And by God never believe someone trying to sell you something, you owe yourself better.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I makez videos bashin' alex jones n uploads them to utubes im so revolutionkore.

come leave some comments!

Now to save the world...

Yet there are no saviors.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Why do people constantly bash Alex Jones?, he's awoken countless number of people who would have spent their entire live asleep (including me). He does not FORCE YOU to BUY ANYTHING, all the vids are free on youtube, all his movies are free on youtube, His radio streams free online. Like it or not Infowars.com is a beacon for those seeking truth.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by JibbyJedi

wakes people up, at least enough to go check the facts themselves

Aint that the truth, I use to listen to him, but one day I researched a few things he said and what do you know he lied....

what were those things?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Alex jones point was that years ago it was hard to find fluoride free toothpaste and now it's gaining market-share.

to the op and vid producer, most markets in my area only have 1 toothpaste isle. So it's an honest mistake.

why don't we focus our energy's on the people who are taking our freedoms away. you probley work for the tsa anyway.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mkultracanuck

He does not FORCE YOU to BUY ANYTHING, all the vids are free on youtube, all his movies are free on youtube,

Actually you are wrong my friend here is a link to prison planet tv, please notice the top where it says subscribe now. Funny if it isn't about money why do you have to subscribe.

prisonplanet.tv...

Now the link to his subscription page

prisonplanet.tv...

Not about the money you say?

He will never stop charging the ones who believe in his strange ideas of the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
When his information is bad then people generally tend to blame him for that.

No they don't.

When his information is bad and someone points it out, people like you rush to be the second post in the thread, ignore the bad information completely, and insult the OP for pointing out that bad information.

Don't believe me? Scroll up and check yourself out.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Prisonplanet.tv IS the subscription site. INFOWARS.COM Is the FREE site.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

AJ is a douche and all, but honestly, who freaking cares, and why is the guy in the video so pumped up that he's almost shaking the whole time? He go do some lines at the pool hall then grab his camera?

Ohhh you've solved the toothpaste dilemma, bravo.

Almost forgot to ask, how exactly does AJ being confused relate to him selling "us" out for 85 cents? Did he cave to "big toothpaste" ? You thought the bankers had power? They've got nothing on Colgate.

The fact remains, 10 years ago I had to go to specialty stores to get fluoride free toothpaste, now I can get it anywhere.

edit on 11-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Cave to big toothpaste made me

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Alex jones isn't even a human being.
These reptilians are beyond ignorant.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
OK, I've had to explain this before, but the mout breathers just don't seem to get these points.... so let's start from the begining.

#1. Genesis network is not owned by Disney Corporation. Genesis leases satellite space, like many other media sources from ABC, who is in turn owned by Disney. The fact that they are leasing space does not mean that Disney has any editorial control over Genesis' content at all. This is the same as renting a car from Avis, then saying that Avis now is your empoyer.

#2. Do you have any idea how much bandwidth costs these days? Do you have any idea what kind of traffic Prison Planet and Infowars generates, and how much it costs them to maintain their internet connections, servers, firewalls, CDN, software licesnses, and on and on and on??? The show is webcast for free live and on-demand. It is also availabe in video format on youtube for free. All of his movies (with the exception of Loose Change The FInal Cut) are available for free. The subscriptions are in addition to his sponsorship money. Despite the fact that his show is one of the most popular shows in the country, and his audience is demographically an advertisers wet dream (young, educated and mostly affluent) do you hear advertisments from the big boys on there? Any ads from Budweiser? GM? Restaurant Chains? No... it's DIamond Gussett Jeans and eFoods...these guys are small potatoes in the sponsorship world, and AJ and crew must make up the difference somewhere...otherwise they would not be able to produce and distribute the huge amount of free content they do produce.

I am not an Alex Jones apologist... I think he's a very smart and savvy business man who's sometimes let his passion lead him over the line. He's human- and that's part of why I like him. He helped wake me up, along with millions of people World-wide, so he's always going to be alright in my book- even if I don't listen to him much, if at all lately.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosyourdaddyo
OK, I've had to explain this before, but the mout breathers just don't seem to get these points.... so let's start from the begining.

#1. Genesis network is not owned by Disney Corporation. Genesis leases satellite space, like many other media sources from ABC, who is in turn owned by Disney. The fact that they are leasing space does not mean that Disney has any editorial control over Genesis' content at all. This is the same as renting a car from Avis, then saying that Avis now is your empoyer.

#2. Do you have any idea how much bandwidth costs these days? Do you have any idea what kind of traffic Prison Planet and Infowars generates, and how much it costs them to maintain their internet connections, servers, firewalls, CDN, software licesnses, and on and on and on??? The show is webcast for free live and on-demand. It is also availabe in video format on youtube for free. All of his movies (with the exception of Loose Change The FInal Cut) are available for free. The subscriptions are in addition to his sponsorship money. Despite the fact that his show is one of the most popular shows in the country, and his audience is demographically an advertisers wet dream (young, educated and mostly affluent) do you hear advertisments from the big boys on there? Any ads from Budweiser? GM? Restaurant Chains? No... it's DIamond Gussett Jeans and eFoods...these guys are small potatoes in the sponsorship world, and AJ and crew must make up the difference somewhere...otherwise they would not be able to produce and distribute the huge amount of free content they do produce.

I am not an Alex Jones apologist... I think he's a very smart and savvy business man who's sometimes let his passion lead him over the line. He's human- and that's part of why I like him. He helped wake me up, along with millions of people World-wide, so he's always going to be alright in my book- even if I don't listen to him much, if at all lately.

If you watch his latest videos he has Apple iMacs, Mac Minis, and he owns an iMac at his house. Probably because he hates Bill Gates but Apple uses Chinese slave labor. There has even been suicides at the manufacturing plant labornotes.org...

How is that any better? He is using expensive Apple products from a company that violates human rights. Shouldn't he be building his own PCs and installing Linux on them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join