It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones caught in another lie.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Alex Jones says stores no longer sell toothpaste with fluoride, a YouTuber goes to the same store and points out Alex Jones was in the Healthy Living section and that there is the regular toothpaste isle where you can buy fluoride toothpaste.
edit on 11-8-2011 by SigilOfLux because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Check out the OP posts, all Alex Jones bashing. If anything sir, you make Alex seem right about people relentlessly attacking and dissecting everything he says and does. Go after the real bad guys killing civilians & poisoning children.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
OP is a troll.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

AJ is a douche and all, but honestly, who freaking cares, and why is the guy in the video so pumped up that he's almost shaking the whole time? He go do some lines at the pool hall then grab his camera?

Ohhh you've solved the toothpaste dilemma, bravo.

Almost forgot to ask, how exactly does AJ being confused relate to him selling "us" out for 85 cents? Did he cave to "big toothpaste" ? You thought the bankers had power? They've got nothing on Colgate.

The fact remains, 10 years ago I had to go to specialty stores to get fluoride free toothpaste, now I can get it anywhere.

edit on 11-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I thought AJ had said you can't buy toothpaste WITHOUT fluoride? While I know you can here in the UK (you have to look for it but it's exists), I thought *maybe* he just meant the States... so when I watched the video and everything was backside-backwards I got confused. So AJ really said that fluoride toothpaste is/was no more?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kolya

You can find toothpaste without fluoride, but it's definitely getting tougher. Most stores won't carry it because they care for your teeth so deeply.

Probably easier just to buy it off the internet.

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Alex Jones is a fear monger he lies and stretches the truth just for money........

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

His "fear mongering" wakes people up, at least enough to go check the facts themselves. No one is perfect, and I'd be suspicious if AJ was flawless.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

wakes people up, at least enough to go check the facts themselves

Aint that the truth, I use to listen to him, but one day I researched a few things he said and what do you know he lied....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

wakes people up, at least enough to go check the facts themselves

Aint that the truth, I use to listen to him, but one day I researched a few things he said and what do you know he lied....

When his information is bad then people generally tend to blame him for that. He doesn't invent news, he adds his perspective to it, translates propaganda into English, and yes he exaggerates things sometimes but I think with good reason for the most part. If you tell people that big pharma is killing people, no one really reacts, tell them they are attacking your children though, and they perk up.

It's a delivery tactic the MSM uses for far worse a purpose than selling more DVDs & t-shirts to keep a website going. Like I said before, go after the real bad guys.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Alex Jones is a fear monger he lies and stretches the truth just for money........

You'd be a damned fool to not fear big brother!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Poor OP, you should know that saying anything negative about AJ is forbidden here. Even though it may be true, the true believers will not like it.

Does it really come as a surprise that AJ lied again though ?
Besides there is nothing wrong with them adding it anyways.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I think mister Jones is a little over zealous..

and the op is a troll.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

I'm happy we have a choice,but if Alex Jones wants to brag about something he needs to get the fluoride out of our water,now that would be something to brag about.

In defense of Alex he said "you can buy it(fluoride toothpaste)if you want to."I think the other guy got too excited and misunderstood what Alex said
edit on 11-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wait, so people still think that Alex Jones is anything but a fraudster and people still think that fluoride saps and impurifies your precious bodily fluids? I thought people were smarter than that.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Fluoride is a mentally-retarding poison which also happens to help tooth enamel. Alex Jones is a genuine truth-seeker who also happens to go overboard and get things wrong sometimes. OP is a troll who has poor reading comprehension. Most things aren't black and white.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
OP is a troll.

Well, is there anything YOU would like to add to this discussion or would you just like to add your troll comment as well? Lead by example.

That said, yeah, Alex Jones is full of it. I'm surprised anyone takes the man seriously at all....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The OP youtuber is to obscene... and he got his facts wrong.

edit on 11-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Seems to be a big AJ debate right now, seen more posts about him than usual, the website should run a survey on people's opinions on him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join