It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO/Alien agenda from a biblical perspective

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I was always very curious about UFO's and aliens, this began in my teenage years when they first tried to abduct me. They tried to abduct me over a period of 10 years, towards the end of these abduction attempts was when I became a chrisitan and the abduction attempts stopped altogether.

I eventually came to the conclusion that the aliens were actually demons. They could walk thorugh walls and materialise out of thin air.

This presentation by Chuck Missler is brilliant and for anyone that has had similar experiences to myself it is definitely worth watching:

I believe that these creatures (demons) have infiltrated most levels of government around the world.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
My own reading on UFO's impelled me to the same conclusion after I became a Christian. A book titled Through the Valley of Deception reinforced that conclusion, but I can't find the book so I can;t mention the author's name, but it's around here somewhere. All the movies depict aliens conquering us by military means, but that's another red herring.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Non-biblical, did you mean?
Such as the Book of Enoch.
Or is it Biblical, according to your own canon?

To me, UFO's could be angels, or they could be people who are using old technology with new technology to be a step ahead of the visible world government produced weaponry. I don't know.
Thinking there is this symbiosis between angels and men, creating a hybrid race is what is demonic, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

To me, UFO's could be angels, or they could be people who are using old technology with new technology to be a step ahead of the visible world government produced weaponry. I don't know.
Thinking there is this symbiosis between angels and men, creating a hybrid race is what is demonic, in my opinion.

When I say biblical, I refer to all scripture inspired by God.
I hope that clears it up for you.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wow so not only did you think that you, personally, was the focus of extraterritorial beings, you now think you have a personal connection with the master of the universe..........

Your "conclusion" stems entirely from your inability to explain aliens from a Christian perspective.....

I'm interested though, what exactly did you do over the ten years to avoid abduction by these aliens/demons?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Just curious. What scripture do you find inspire by God?
I would like to know!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Take that - There’ll be trouble when the kids come out.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
Wow so not only did you think that you, personally, was the focus of extraterritorial beings, you now think you have a personal connection with the master of the universe..........

Your "conclusion" stems entirely from your inability to explain aliens from a Christian perspective.....

I'm interested though, what exactly did you do over the ten years to avoid abduction by these aliens/demons?

I did nothing out of the ordinary. I just did not want to go with them. It's almost like they cannot abduct you if you refuse to go with them. At least that was my experience.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Pretty ineffective Aliens/Demons then really aren't they?

All you have to do is 'not want to go with them'?

Doesn't seem to be much between them and your imagination at this point.......

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

This is all disinfo written by the same pedos in the vatican.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Great, so you just make your own definition of "Biblical".

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267

Originally posted by XplanetX

I would like to know!

These scriptures teach how you can learn to discern God's word from the word of men.

RO 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

1TH 5:19 Do not put out the Spirit's fire; do not treat prophecies with contempt. Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil.

1JN 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2PE 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Great, so you just make your own definition of "Biblical".

I am not going to involve myself in an argument about semantics.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I see now! Just asking! Since I'm not a Christian I'm curious what Christians believe and what they believe in life.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
Pretty ineffective Aliens/Demons then really aren't they?

All you have to do is 'not want to go with them'?

Doesn't seem to be much between them and your imagination at this point.......

I am only telling it like it happened. I will not embellish the events just to try and make them seem logical.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

I would like to know!
I try to follow the slogan, "What would Jesus do?" When it comes to the Bible.
It is something which exists that many people consider THE Word of God, so deal with it, because this is what people will pay attention to, not a bunch of stuff people generally dismiss as just bogus or worse.

edit on 11-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Well, like I said I'm not Christian. So, I'm not knowledgeable when Christians bring up topics like these. Cannot put myself in their shoes.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
there are no 'aliens' ... they are inter-dimensional spiritual beings and they are demonic.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast
there are no 'aliens' ... they are inter-dimensional spiritual beings and they are demonic.

Say on, brother!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
reply to post by jmdewey60

Well, like I said I'm not Christian. So, I'm not knowledgeable when Christians bring up topics like these. Cannot put myself in their shoes.
Oh, when I said "deal with it", I meant me.
I should have made that easier to figure out.
You can do what you want. I was just saying what my approach to "scripture" is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join