It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont Be So Quick to Judge Others

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
********This a comment I just made on a thread regarding the UK/Birmingham riots......I think I raised a few key points that everyone should consider as Im sick of hearing some of the most DEGRADING comments about the "rioters".....everyone seems to forget...they are only human.*************

To who ever said the looters need to be deported or get the death sentence.............are you for real?

That makes me sick!! Human life is worth less than the material things they robbed??

What a bunch of F***ING HYPOCRYTES..

I was there, In the middle of the riot, it was mainly youths trying to get their hands on goods.

The same youths that HAVE been NEGLECTED by the government and society.

NO I DO NOT CONDONE THE LOOTING OR ANYTHING THAT HAS ESCALATED FROM IT SINCE.

But to blame it all on the youths who just want some free cash and goodies.....nahhh, its not that simple.

Let alone I believe the government practically orchistrated it. As I say, I was there in the middle of it, observing, the feds knew what they were doing, they were barely anywhere to be seen stopping anyone.......in there absense they ENCOURAGED IT.

Because after all this, the gov can turn round and say they have substantial reason to enforce their NWO laws.

They used the news to make it sound like something it wasnt, and now there manipulating the people to start race wars and civil unrest between its own people.

I was there I saw it, These kids are guilty of jumping on the band waggon....being opprtunists........and can you blame them? Most fall into my class, raised on a council estate, negleted by the education and social system, they've left school....and now what? I personally am currently working, for a measley £80 a week to gain my self an NVQ. Try living of that!!

As I say I dont condone the "riots", but look at the people in charge of this country before judge an ENTIRE GENERATION.....is it their fault the country dont care about them? You didnt care before, you just labelled them
"Yobs" "Thugs" "Youths" "Scum"..........you spent so much time thinking of ways to alienate them, you didnt get to the route of the problem, you neglected them.....and still their lives are worth NOTHING?

I've heard alot of people telling them to go a be proper big boys, and if they want to act hard, go fight in Afgan like out "Brave" Soldiers are doing. Now I know ATS is aware of thet BS propaganda, cuz all we are doing over there is raping Afgan for the Elite. But all these average joes are quick to jump the gun, tell OUR YOUTH there worth nothing and prove it by go killing the "Taliban".

"Deportation or death"

Get real.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm with you.

The youth have no hope, so they are acting "in the now". They learn their greed from the same gov't that is holding back from them.

The world is a vampire.
-Smashing Pumpkins

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
dont worry, do like me.

i use this principle.

wich is to wish all the best outcome, wish that everyone is happy and well. regardless of anything.

i never wish for myself.

and with that i also wish that everyone gets what they are wishing unto others.

then i wash my hands from the issue.

those who like to judge and wish death and destruction on others are getting it rather sooner than later.

me, i dont care, much love and hope all is well with everyone and everything

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Originally posted by Sinny
But to blame it all on the youths who just want some free cash and goodies.....nahhh, its not that simple.

Yeah, it kinda is...

I wonder of those who were eligible, how many actually vote?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

HOw are they supposed to know who to vote for? We didnt cover that in school over here mate

And Im being serious....No education and No social system.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"The same youths that HAVE been NEGLECTED by the government and society.

NO I DO NOT CONDONE THE LOOTING OR ANYTHING THAT HAS ESCALATED FROM IT SINCE.

Let alone I believe the government practically orchistrated it. As I say, I was there in the middle of it, observing, the feds knew what they were doing, they were barely anywhere to be seen stopping anyone.......in there absense they ENCOURAGED IT"

yes i agree people who say put them to death is wrong =)

looting goodies is no way to get back at the government .. its counter productive

it increases government calling for more securituy and more cameras and more liberty taken away.

They looted for a small short financial gain costing huge financial loses in the long run.

This is not the way to get back at the government .

Atleast in other protests and riots we caught some police dressed up and rioters can you show any examples in this case?

Any evidence at all ?

They encouraged it ? I'm pretty sure they had there hands tied in multiple areas around the uk ?

Heance callijng in more troops to deal with the problem ?

heance locals teaming up with the government forces to deal with looters ?

Its so easy to blame the government and go loot and try and justify it lol

Those punk kids make me sick

I feel sad for all those business owners who have no clue how they will restock what was STOLEN

You know those business owners who worked there ass off by being law obiding citizens and to just run a small business to feed there familys

i seen interviews where they are in tears because there livelyhood was taken away ...

These punk kids should be brought to justice . But no violence shoudl be used against them

or else we will be just as ugly as there mentality is

"HOw are they supposed to know who to vote for? We didnt cover that in school over here mate

And Im being serious....No education and No social system"

I'll tell you how . By putting down the BOOZE and "FOOTBALL" Matches that drives these foolish kids

Uk has a serious Drinking problem mixed in with Hooligans and this is what you get

A complete disrespect to there own countries and communities ...

They don't know who to vote for ? Then why not go out get educated and help spread the messege around there communities to teach others ?

No.... to much work? Hit the bottle easier ? and just blame the government ? yea typical

I blame the youths and i blame people with your mentality for trying to justify this act of local terrorism amongest there own people and communities

edit on 11-8-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Reply to post by loam

so and what did voting ever did for the people besides giving them a false sense that they actually have some decision power?

you might want to take off your status quo rose colored glasses and start to see the world as it is.

before repeating establishment propaganda.

voting never served a purpose but to poll wich carreer politicians bend the minds of the masses better.

but voting never solved anything that does matter.

for example we could vote and decreet that ignorance would be abolished from ats.

would it work? would it fix the problem? nope

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by seedofchucky

the only diference between looters and government, is that looters actually rob in broad daylight and in everyones face.

governments do exactly the same yet few seem to notice.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by loam

so and what did voting ever did for the people besides giving them a false sense that they actually have some decision power?

you might want to take off your status quo rose colored glasses and start to see the world as it is.

before repeating establishment propaganda.

voting never served a purpose but to poll wich carreer politicians bend the minds of the masses better.

but voting never solved anything that does matter.

for example we could vote and decreet that ignorance would be abolished from ats.

would it work? would it fix the problem? nope

Don't blame the system blame the voters .

Do you blame the gun that killed billy ?

Do you blame the fork for all the fatties?

don't be silly...

This is what i want you to do . Next election turn on the news and watch all the people who support a canditate

all those people who are their are voters . These people are the ones who are your family friends etc

if people got together to talk about why your voting for this person outcomes would be very differnt..

but we don't have that communication nor enough people trying to go around and show people why this candidtate is not a good choice to be voted for . It takes effort

but people are to lazy for that and cry "oh doesn't matter who i vote for "

it sure does ... also matters who you teach and all those people you see on tv. Approach them educuate them show them why this candidate is not the right choice ...

when you actually see that kinda community team work happening

you won't see supporters in their rallys heance bringing in new fresh candidates

but the fact that i see so many people go to there rallys with signs and what have you shows me

we are not doing our jobs. Sitting back and letting our friends and family foolisly vote for the wrong guy...

we have no one to blame but our selfs . The sooner you realize that the better off the future generations will be .

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by seedofchucky

the only diference between looters and government, is that looters actually rob in broad daylight and in everyones face.

governments do exactly the same yet few seem to notice.

eye for an eye makes the world blind a wise man once said ....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

To who ever said the looters need to be deported or get the death sentence.............are you for real?

Hmm, yeah, death seem's a bit extreme, although deportation should be considered, if it's an option.
Although seeing as there have been a few deaths, then what do you suggest should happen to those responsible for the deaths? Are the lives of those who have died, as a result of mindless violence, worthless?

What a bunch of F***ING HYPOCRYTES..

We all are, as are you. Read your thread title and have a think about what you have written.

I was there, In the middle of the riot, it was mainly youths trying to get their hands on goods.

Question of the day: Did you stand there and watch, or did you try and stop them from destroying people's property and taking what is not theirs to take?

The same youths that HAVE been NEGLECTED by the government and society.

Are these the same NEGLECTED youths who turned out to be a graphic designer, a teaching assistant, a student?
Are these the same youths that hang around street corners, with their hoods up, drinking, carrying knives?
Are you aware of how intimidating other people find these youths when they walk past them? How scared they feel?
These youths live their lives the way THEY want to. Society gives them opportunities. How many of these youths go down the local library and get a book out and educate themselves on something? How many make an attempt to do something, rather than just doss about on a street corner, drinking, intimidating people, showing no respect and blaming government and society for all of THEIR OWN failings?

Maybe you should re-read this a couple of times and realise how much of a moron comment it really is.
Alot of people feel like some free cash and goodies. How about they come round your place and your parents place, take all your cash, torch your homes, then you can call it evens, sound fair?

Let alone I believe the government practically orchistrated it. As I say, I was there in the middle of it, observing, the feds knew what they were doing, they were barely anywhere to be seen stopping anyone.......in there absense they ENCOURAGED IT.

If you were there in the middle of it, then you will know alot of the people involved no doubt. Why dont you demonstrate how much you respect people of the society you are apart of and let the police know who was involved? I highly doubt you have enough respect for the people on the receiving end of the riots to actually do that.

I was there I saw it, These kids are guilty of jumping on the band waggon....being opprtunists........and can you blame them? Most fall into my class, raised on a council estate, negleted by the education and social system, they've left school....and now what? I personally am currently working, for a measley £80 a week to gain my self an NVQ. Try living of that!!

You saw it, you done nothing to stop it. Doesn't that make you just as bad as the police who stood and watched, or the government who 'created this mess'? Is that the type of society you want, where everyone just stands in amongst it and watches, doing nothing? Pathetic.

As I say I dont condone the "riots", but look at the people in charge of this country before judge an ENTIRE GENERATION.....is it their fault the country dont care about them? You didnt care before, you just labelled them
"Yobs" "Thugs" "Youths" "Scum"..........you spent so much time thinking of ways to alienate them, you didnt get to the route of the problem, you neglected them.....and still their lives are worth NOTHING?

Their country does care, to some extent. If they make an effort, if they try to be a part of society, their country will care. Sometimes life is hard. Maybe they should be sent to live in the drought lands of africa for a while, let's see how they manage to live over there, with even less opportunities.

You shouldn't try and defend the indefensible. The riots originally started because some gang-banger got what he deserved. Sadly, opportunist morons are using the situation to go mental. Schools out, nothing better to do over summer.

Grow up.

st.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I clearly said I DIDNT condone it. Its people like your self that take what others say and twist into something different.

Educate them selves???

Now I know what you mean, I had to come out of school and educate MYSELF. But I was only capable of that beacause Im blessed with a fairly high IQ, and am able to view "The bigger picture".

I dont know how familiar you are with kids these days, but most of them are as thick as 10 short planks, so how do you exspect them to educate them selves? Incase you havent noticed the government have been dumbing down each generation......DO YOU CONDONE THAT?? ......thought not.

As for the voting system, exactley whats been said above, its a false sense of having power, it wont make a difference in the long run. In fact I wanted to go into parliament...untill I realised I had no chance of moving up the promotion chain because 95% of ALL MPS WENT TO ETON SCHOOL.

Bummer or what? Yes its the governments fault.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Theyre scum, most of the youth will work hard and try to get ahead in life but this lot dont even try.

These losers care about nothing apart from getting the latest phone or trainers by looting or mugging.

They shouldnt be killed or deported but they should be made to spend many, many hours doing community service cleaning up the areas that they rioted in.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

I fail to understand how the criminal behavior of one excuses the criminal behavior of another.

Perhaps you could explain that to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Wow your ASSUMING alot in that post, Ill try reply to you in a sec.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

reply to post by seedofchucky

I clearly said I DIDNT condone it. Its people like your self that take what others say and twist into something different.

Educate them selves???

Now I know what you mean, I had to come out of school and educate MYSELF. But I was only capable of that beacause Im blessed with a fairly high IQ, and am able to view "The bigger picture".

I dont know how familiar you are with kids these days, but most of them are as thick as 10 short planks, so how do you exspect them to educate them selves? Incase you havent noticed the giernmant have been dumbing down each generation......DO YOU CONDONE THAT?? ......thought not.

As for the voting system, exactley whats been said above, its a false sense of having power, it wont make a difference in the long run. In fact I wanted to go into parliament...untill I realised I had no chance of moving up the promotion chain because 95% of ALL MPS WENT TO ETON SCHOOL.

Bummer or what? Yes its the governmants fault.

"I clearly said I DIDNT condone it. Its people like your self that take what others say and twist into something different"

a) Clearly i put that into my post to show that you DIDNT condone it ? did you even read my post ?

b) could you show me where i said you did condone it and where i twisted it please?

c) the governments fault is so easy to say isn't it ? But will that fix anything or help your ignorance? no... it just fuels the fire...

now please show me where i twisted your words as you claim

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Wow your ASSUMING alot in that post, Ill try reply to you in a sec.

My only assumption was that you saw it and you done nothing. Hopefully, fingers crossed, I made the wrong assumption, but I guess we will never really know, as you could just try to save face.

st.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

OMG try and save face!!! Because its MY job to stop them isnt it? NO

Its the polices, and they done NOTHING.

Clear difference there.

I cant believe you would encourage Citizens arrests and vigilante behaviour! Aside from asking to get beaten up, and probably being mistaken for a rioter...what good would I have done?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well, i AM here in UK and it was or is pretty intense and scary.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well if you look at this in another way.

Look at the riots in the 80's compared to the riots now. And the generations and the cultures.

You can see the breakdown in respect, responsibility, and greed, although many have tried to place the race card in this. It has noting to do with race what so ever.

There were Jewish, Blacks, Whites who were all involved in these riots.

If they really wanted to hit the Government where it hurt, why did they not target institutions, rather than innocent peoples businesses, their homes.

Nothing but pure greed in the face of others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join