It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happened to me today o.O Kinda Star Wars related...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So I was waiting at the indoor bakery of a supermarket for the salesgirl to get the rolls I bought into the bag as I noticed a young boy, maybe 5 years old, directly on the other side at the register of the supermarket, who appearently was waiting for his mum and dad to pay and leave.

All of a sudden the door opened and a really, really (it's no lie!!) umm, let's say chubby but at the same time giant-sized (had to be for the boy more than ever a gigantic^^) lady, all dressed up in black with even black hair, walks in. I assume she was about 1,90 m tall!

Anyway, as she walks past me and the boy we both turned our heads in excitement with her movement.

Now the funny part about it: Me, being a big fan of the Star Wars movies, immediately noticed how the little boy began to sing the "Imperial March" music (aka Darth Vader's theme, y'all know that
).

It was sooo funny you won't believe it
I really couldn't stop myself from guffawing

Um yeah, so much about one day in my life...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Here is another Star Wars event for the day www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That is EPIC! I would be literally on the floor rolling with laghter after seeing that one.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Wow, thanks for the link, I HAVE TO get the currency

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

Hehe yes definitely
It was really funny (and as a Star Wars fan good to know there is a new generation of fans
)

new topics

join