It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would YOU do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82

Originally posted by DOADOA
you have done absolutely nothing to help your friend. you're a very deceitful person who is manipulating the situation on the sideline to savor the drama as it unfold. god bless your friend but may he have mercy on your soul, satan will not.

Wow so unnecessary!
While I know of people who do this...screw up people lives for the drama of the outcome. This is not one of those situations, and I can tell that this woman is not one of those people!
For one, if she was..she would not care so much about the outcome, or seek advice about the situation.
She would be too busy sitting around "savoring the drama" as you put it!

you are genuinely good. say hi to the lord for me when you see him. my father and i have unfinished business with him

this is the general chit chat forum is it not?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

you have done absolutely nothing to help your friend. you're a very deceitful person who is manipulating the situation on the sideline to savor the drama as it unfold. god bless your friend but may he have mercy on your soul, satan will not.

Wow... really?

"Savor the Drama" That would be a good name for a band. Personally, if I were (still) in a band we'd be called "Embrace the Horror"

BTW - did you speak with Satan this morning? Did he ask you to relay that message?

he is my father and as such i need to inform the souls of the living of their fate. you, however, i have other use.

Very exciting! Care to fill me in?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Wow... really?

"Savor the Drama" That would be a good name for a band. Personally, if I were (still) in a band we'd be called "Embrace the Horror"

BTW - did you speak with Satan this morning? Did he ask you to relay that message?

he is my father and as such i need to inform the souls of the living of their fate. you, however, i have other use.

ah what is this? an inquiring soul, how rude of me not to introduce myself but as you can see i am busy preparing. regardless, i will fill you in.

you see, his health is declining after aeons of reign. when he pass i must take his place. i need loyal minions who bend to my will. you seem like a good specimen for this duty and there will be cake. care to join me? sign here.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Wow... really?

ah what is this? an inquiring soul, how rude of me not to introduce myself but as you can see i am busy preparing. regardless, i will fill you in.

you see, his health is declining after aeons of reign. when he pass i must take his place. i need loyal minions who bend to my will. you seem like a good specimen for this duty and there will be cake. care to join me? sign here.

You know... Mr. Antichrist... if the real antichrist gets wind of this, you recruiting good folks on-line and such, he's gonna be pretty ticked off. Is there a law for impersonating the antichrist?

I'll play along. I have some questions/comments for you:

How close are you to completing your purpose here?
If I join you, can I have Europe?
That whole 17th/18th century Enlightenment thing must have pi*sed you off huh?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
HAHAHA! I love you ladies!!

There has got to be some darkness to show off the light.

Here we have the ruler of the underworld begging .... ha! Love it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Wow... really?

You know... Mr. Antichrist... if the real antichrist gets wind of this, you recruiting good folks on-line and such, he's gonna be pretty ticked off. Is there a law for impersonating the antichrist?

HA! impersonating? far from it my dear mortal-soon-to-be-damned.

in the final stages my dear, this world will be hot, so very hot.

europe?! you have billions of souls at your disposal and you want europe!? fool!~~~~ very well, you will be in charge of souls coming from europe. you must tend to them personally for they are special in the eyes of my father. there may not be peace here but justice is abundance there, this i can assure you.

you must forgive me but anger is not a part of who i am or you if you decide to join me.

you can address me as your lord or "sire," prince is acceptable too ( i prefer sire, it sounds cool, up to you really).

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
HAHAHA! I love you ladies!!

There has got to be some darkness to show off the light.

Here we have the ruler of the underworld begging .... ha! Love it.

begging? what is this magic. very soon jenn, you will beg for the pain to cease and It. Will. Not.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I have begged before for the pain to subside and my Savior, Jesus Christ was there to hold my hand and receive the pain as His.

Get your kicks somewhere else...play Satan somewhere else. You are not wanted nor needed nor called upon.

May you find peace in the light.....

Jenn

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Wow... really?

europe?! you have billions of souls at your disposal and you want europe!? fool!~~~~ very well, you will be in charge of souls coming from europe. you must tend to them personally for they are special in the eyes of my father. there may not be peace here but justice is abundance there, this i can assure you.

you must forgive me but anger is not a part of who i am or you if you decide to join me.

you can address me as your lord or "sire," prince is acceptable too ( i prefer sire, it sounds cool, up to you really).

It's never quite hot enough for me my some what flawed and deranged new friend.

I don't believe you're the anti christ. I think you might want to do your homework before pretending to be something you are not.

This was fun, but now I'm bored. Thanks for the interesting and laughable exchange and good luck deceiving billions and remember... if you keep knocking on the devils door, sooner or later he'll open it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by DOADOA

I have begged before for the pain to subside and my Savior, Jesus Christ was there to hold my hand and receive the pain as His.

Get your kicks somewhere else...play Satan somewhere else. You are not wanted nor needed nor called upon.

May you find peace in the light.....

Jenn

you are such a liar! repent for the countless lies you have told before its too late. *look at watch* oh nvm, its already too late. see you soon.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Wow... really?

It's never quite hot enough for me my some what flawed and deranged new friend.

I don't believe you're the anti christ. I think you might want to do your homework before pretending to be something you are not.

This was fun, but now I'm bored. Thanks for the interesting and laughable exchange and good luck deceiving billions and remember... if you keep knocking on the devils door, sooner or later he'll open it.

i never knocked on my fathers door. i just woke up one day and realize where i was. he came to me in my dream and spoke to me. funny thing is im more righteous than any of you will ever be and im a demon LOL.
edit on 11-8-2011 by DOADOA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

i never knocked on my fathers door. i just woke up one day and realize where i was. he came to me in my dream and spoke to me. funny thing is im more righteous than any of you will ever be and im a demon LOL.
reply to post by DOADOA

Let me know how that works out for ya in the afterlife....

Given the time...I think I may could save your soul....it seems to me you love Jesus and afraid to admit it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join