It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings boardmembers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So I stumbled across these boards some days ago...and I was intrigued to say the least. I was reading multiple threads and had numerous implulses to comment on threads...but at the time was unable to register for some reason. Kept on coming here until I could finally register...and finally was able to comment on some of those threads that were driving me crazy.

A little on me...27...been working in warzones since 2008 as a DOD contractor...will not say for which company as I am not allowed to advertise such things...and my clearance will not allow me to comment on the specifics of my job as well.

Nonetheless, the wide variety of subject matter and accompanying opinions on these boards intrigued me and continues to do so.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, though as a logical member of the human race I understand both the possibility and the likelihood that such things exist...so my mind is open to all things.

I won't necessarily be the most active member on these boards...but I hope to contribute positively to them.

I do at times have strong opinions and express them as such...but in doing so I hope I do not offend anyone...that is certainly not my goal.

Thanks for having me.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Welcome ATS! Now, let's make it funky! Today feels like a good day. Get down on that good foot and shout to the sky. Make it funky! Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bobdigi

Welcome to ATS.

I look forward to hearing your opinions in the future. Cya around the boards..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Firstly, welcome to ATS.

Glad to have you on board, come on over there are a lot issues to discuss.

Peace..

new topics

top topics

join