It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and our past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
After watching the disclosure project it got me thinking. If these aliens arnt hostile like the video sujest and that they have been visitng earth for a while judging by old paintings then they would be able to show us videos of our past. This would be good for humans to actually see history as it really was.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
which would mean that certain factions would want to keep them from doing so (religions, gov'ts etc).

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheeseKnob
After watching the disclosure project it got me thinking. If these aliens arnt hostile like the video sujest and that they have been visitng earth for a while judging by old paintings then they would be able to show us videos of our past. This would be good for humans to actually see history as it really was.

im sure it would be easy for the aliens to show us our past. rumors have it that the government have seen certain parts of history already when the greys arrived and offered to make a deal. the goverment traded human abductions in exchage for their technology. then the government finds out later that they got the raw end of the deal.

thats if you subscribe to that UFO/Government conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You're referring to the Yellow Book....

Personally, the evidence is against the aliens being "friendly"

1. Secretive
2. Abductions
3. Deaths of military/civillians
4. Interest in our military bases
5. Livestock mutiliations

Somehow, I'm not feeling all warm and fuzzy....

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Personally, the evidence is against the aliens being "friendly"

6- Harm done to defenseless wheat fields;-)

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There are no Abductions, no visits. No alien contact nothing.
Everything is joust a bottle full with illusions. And we keep pushing until we got proof, there is nothing to prove, therefore we never have had any proof for this, do we? NOPE.
We are still filling the bottle of illusions and by doing that we are blinding our self.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
There are no Abductions, no visits. No alien contact nothing.
Everything is joust a bottle full with illusions. And we keep pushing until we got proof, there is nothing to prove, therefore we never have had any proof for this, do we? NOPE.
We are still filling the bottle of illusions and by doing that we are blinding our self.

LOL The same can be said for all religions and we have more proof of the aliens and UFOs than do that!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
lol true. The thing that amazes me, is that you hear about military aircraft in certain UFO sightings/reports engaging them. Why would a military aircraft engage an object like that, if they had a relationship with aliens?(that's assuming the UFO's are alien origin)

I think there isn't a relationship with these aliens. I think our government want to know as much about them as the next person and so secretly conduct their own investigations on them quietly in the background and are always first on the scene to capture any crash material, to get more of a understanding of who they are and how their technology works.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by Thao]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Showing video's of our history? Man, these creatures cant show themselves in public ( think of what could happen if human race would find out that there are other lifeforms, thousands of them, and they are more superior, it would change the whole routine of life, mass chaos ) Video's ... ROFL

And about friendly/agressive stuff, i believe that we would be wiped out centuries ago, if ET's were to be agressive and willing to destroy.. abductions explains only one thing - they are interested in our structure itself .. Personally, i dont believe in abductions .. kinda not real to me, no actual evidence ..

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thao
lol true. The thing that amazes me, is that you hear about military aircraft in certain UFO sightings/reports engaging them. Why would a military aircraft engage an object like that, if they had a relationship with aliens

[edit on 18-8-2004 by Thao]

I think the relationship is with high government agencies...not those in the military...they probably have no idea unless they suspect conspiracy the way many of us do.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi to all of you.

LADY V GIVE 80% VERITAS

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityBites

And about friendly/agressive stuff, i believe that we would be wiped out centuries ago, if ET's were to be agressive and willing to destroy

Agreed,Unless Gov' offer them bribes, EI Other humans.A thing that always makes me wonder is people say UFO dont vist us yet since Caveman times we have records of "gues"s from another world. Hell,Maby they where just from the future.
and why only 80% truth?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm interested in history so I agree with you Cheese. It would be interesting to see how our anchestors actually lived when the aliens arrived here. The older any films they have the better

Not to forgot how their own ancient history is.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi to all. TO CHEESE.

Your fa�on of logic is pure humain psychologie!

EXAMPLE: Father,Mother show video to the 15-16 years old childrens
they looks when they was a babys!!!

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheeseKnob
they would be able to show us videos of our past. This would be good for humans to actually see history as it really was.

What makes you think they could/did do this?

If they did, what would they be recording, records from important historical events don't report sightings of UFO's, so the recordings would be pretty mundane footage, if fantastical, just because it is historical.

top topics

join