It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Eyes in the Cornfields!!!!? [Updated]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
this is what you do and be carefull.

www.youtube.com...

the music is cool.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by arber123
reply to post by JROCK2527

oh my god that is some freaky encounter.. how did u guys get in the car and drove it in time before "it" got you?

haha good question but honestly I have no clue but i tell ya we was haulin ass haha, the first time my cousins bf barley made it in the car before we took off haha he wasnt in quite as good physical condition as we were at the time so he had a hard time keeping up.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

haha good stuff thanks for posting, and trust me i wish i wuld have had some of that weaponry

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527

Even just the moonlight will show glowing eyes on something.
I was outside one night, saw green glowing eyes low to the ground on the other side of the fence, I went over thinking it was the neighbour's little dog, and then I smelled it - it was a skunk. I ran into the house as fast as I could, but the smell came in through a broken (unfinished) piece of the wall.

It was awful. The house stunk for days.....

bet it sucked to be you during those days haha did u do anything to get the smell out or did it just disipate on its own?

Luckily, the skunk didn't get me directly, but when they spray, everything around absorbs the smell for days. I don't think I smelled too bad, maybe smelled like I'd been smoking something
But the smell really lingered at night in the house.

For anyone's future needs, skunk smell comes out good with a baking soda and vinegar solution rubbed all over, followed with a dish soap. If getting the smell off a pet, use hair conditioner abundantly afterwards.

Never approach glowy eyes unless you know what it is

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It's Maliki and the Children of the Corn!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

well sounds like you got lucky that time then haha and thanks for the tips ill keep them in mind just in case haha

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
It's Maliki and the Children of the Corn!

haha I was waiting for someone to bring this up, I knew it would happen I was just curious to see how long it would take after the fear was over we joked around about that exact thing lol thanks for the reply

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

haha I was waiting for someone to bring this up, I knew it would happen I was just curious to see how long it would take after the fear was over we joked around about that exact thing lol thanks for the reply

sorry I couldn't resist!

That movie used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid....I actually tried watching it a few years ago. Some of the worst acting I've ever seen!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i dont understand why you would need to "floor it"

i mean.. once youre inside the car, do you really imagine its going to eat through the metal and glass?

maybe its just my imagination, but i cant imagine my fear overwhelming my curiosity in these types of situations.

im pretty sure i would have gotten in the car and just watched and waited for it to come out close to me into the moonlight where i could get a look at it and figure out what it was.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

yeah haha its amazing how things that are a big deal when we are children seem so foolish when we become adults and see it through a different perspective. i personally didnt watch much of it as i was a youngster with a very overactive imagination as a kid so moms never was to quick to let me watch scary movies until i hit abouy 14 so really all i remember about it is a bunch of people running through corn fields lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

its a heat of the moment thing lol and seeing as how i was not into the paranormal or anything like that at the time so like most people my reaction was to get the heck out of there as quick as possible and in response to the eating through metal and glass part if that thing was able to keep pace with me for that quarter mile stretch i knew it was fast and wasnt waiting around to find if it was strong as well haha, agian i was much younger and uninterested in these things back then so i didnt care however if i saw it agian today then i wuld do what you say you wuld do, as I have already planned to return to the place where the majority of reported encounters happend to investigate and see if i cant catch it on film. and as far as what you believe you would do, i guess you wuld jus have to be put in that position to know for sure what you would do. maybe youll be blessed with an encounter of your own. If you have any corn fields out away from the city with a canal close by i would recommend heading out there between 11pm and 4 am as that is the times of most sitings take a camera and see if you get anything and if you do come back and share

edit on 13/8/2011 by JROCK2527 because: additonal txt

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ok so I got a camera and me and a friend are going to go out fishin there friday night and we will see if anything happpens and if we can get it on camera

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Good read, but spooky... Thanks OP!

Although the title automatically reminded me of "The Stand" by Stephen King.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
ok fishing trip was all set had camera and all that junk buddy was ready to go and then last night i get called in to work the weekend on short notice so the trip will have to pe pushed forward to another night

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

hmmm movie? or just a book that one dosent ring a bell an ive seen alot of stephen king

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok so it is now Friday September 2nd, 2011 and 5:20 pm. Tonight me and my cousin (the same one I was with the first time we saw the eyes) are going fishing. I have a camera and tape recorder I am taking. Also am going to see if I can borrow an old thermal imager camera of a friends. We are getting togather here in a bit. makin a run to the next town over for a while and plan on hittin the canal bank in the same spot we first saw the eyes. Hopin to get out and get set up around 10ish.

I plan on setting up the camera down the way from us a little way along with the tape recorder and leave them untouched and see if they pick up any thing. I am also taking a digital cam with me and will snap some pics at different intrevals throughout the night. I will report back sometime tomarrow as we are plannin on doing an all nighter. So i hope we can get something of note to post. on here.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
alrighty headin out to see what i come up with wish me luck

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

sounds like you are describing where i grew up. south of fresno near the sequoia national park, with the friant kern canal flowing through. during the summer months, we use to get together with the neighbor kids and tell ghost stories to eachother. we heard stuff about ghosts, ufo's, witches, devils, etc. some of the stories we heard were from credible people. it's easy to dismiss a story until you experience something like this or trust the people who tell the tale.

i never experienced anything out of the ordinary. but know many who did. i miss those days of sitting outside on a hot summer night.

anyway, great story. try and have a camera with you so if it happens again, you can take a snapshot and share it with us.

-subfab

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Interesting story, and good luck. Hopefully your next encounter won't end with "and then we ran away". As said previously, just get in the car and observe if it gets a little freaky.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I am actually. i live out around the Hanford area. I been here all of my life. some stories I heard were a crock of crap. but some are also credible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join