It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Nuclear Disaster To Occur In New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well, i'll start from the beginning, last night while watching tv, i had a strange experience, one i've never had before, i went slightly cold, then broke into a cold sweat and went completely weak, then i had this vision, it was of me standing at the edge of the Reservoir in central park, suddenly there was loud alarms and fire engines driving down towards the southern part of the city, then thick black smoke was rising about 4-5 miles from where i was, i ran to the coast to see what was going on and i saw a almost chernobyl like structure melting and spewing black smoke into the atmosphere,

everyone was shouting of a nuclear reactor going bad, i don't know of any reactors or powerstations in the area myself, as i don't live in the US, but this vision was so real and it actually scared me, because i've never had this experience before, then as i stood at the coast, suddenly everyone around me and myself, our teeth and hair began to fall out and they all started having seizures, while i started bleeding from my mouth, ears and nose and even eye's, then as if someone pulled a black blanket off my head i was back in my lounge,

To add i haven't seen any movies or read or researched anything lately that could have induced these strange and rather worrying visions lately.

I hope these events don't come to pass, i was genuinley scared, i don't know when or how these events will happen, i doubt they will happen, but i think it's fair that i share them with you here, Hopefully it was just a wild brain moment, but as i said it felt so real, and i've never had a vision like this before.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Many Thanks

Skeptic Dan

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Visions are often misleading in their symbolism, but congruent in the pattern.
The first thing that popped into my mind while reading it is
global financial meltdown. Once I had that feeling,
the teeth and hair suggested lack of doctors.

David Grouchy
edit on 11-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So sorry dude, that sounded horrifying considering that I heard something about a nuclear facility a few days ago, I can't remember whether it was New Jersey or New York. I can't remember, I'm sorry. I'll try and find it for you

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

I found it, it's not gonna make you feel better though. Worse is the word.
Nine Mile Point nuclear plant shuts down - NY ,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

ahh i worried there would be something going on, i hope for the sake of the people this doesn't happen,

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

I found it, it's not gonna make you feel better though. Worse is the word.
Nine Mile Point nuclear plant shuts down - NY ,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are right. That is quite disturbing.
Particularly since the vision started overlooking a large body of water.
I hope the contamination hasn't entered the water supply. Is there a local EPA or Water testing?

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

The funny thing is with reality is, that has already happend becuase you thought of it. i hope it dont happen, but im pretty sure that places with built up areas such as citys arent alowed power station in them

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
"Possible Nuclear Disaster To Occur In New York" reminds me of Heroes where Peter Petrelli, blows up

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
....And I dreamt of my own personal one faced Cerberus. Dreams are be meaning nothing. I would think too much not of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
i have had a quick look at this and NYC does seam to be the higest one,
www.radiationnetwork.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It seems like you had a strong sudden fever, and when they come on sudden and strong it can bring out hallucination.

Also, within your dream, teeth and hair falling out is a very common thing to dream off, i've had many before.
Apparently, its to do with the fear of becoming older, well, fear is a strong word, worry is probably a better one.
Are you between 18 and your mid 20's by any chance? or coming up to your 30's?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Im 17, and i thought my hair and teeth falling out was part of radiation sickness,

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

They are, as well as nails.

But you wasn't physically around any radiation at the time, in the dream you was, and thats what i mean, its in the dream.

I've had some before where i got in a fight and all my teeth started to fall out, and others where i died my hair and then my hair fall out, even some where i pull my own teeth out.

Its quite common to dream of these things.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Quite common? Am I a special case then because I've never dreamt of anything that's written in dream books or online about what people dream about.

Never dreamt of teeth or hair falling out, never dreamt I was flying, the only ones I remember having when I wake up in the morning are the ones that are seemingly absurd (which is rare for me) or the ones that come true in future (which are the majority of dreams I've had that I recall upon waking).

Hope it doesn't come to pass OP and if I ever dream of something similar then I'll worry as well as posting it here (and don't worry, my dreams have NEVER been influenced by what I see, read or experience)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

It's very common with people i've spoken too about it, but it doesn't mean that everyone does. I was just putting my view on the dream.

new topics

top topics

join