It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If They Die, We Die

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by alfa1

read the memo. wlym.com...

Thats quite a long document.
Is there any specific part of it that addresses the questions I had about what they should be doing for themselves, to plan for their own future?
If you point to a paragraph or two, I'll address it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The continent needs LOVE from ALL angles. In order for the various countries of the Africanaz to grow again. Basically displacement of those warlords choking the life essence out of the inhabitants there.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is this the way of things?
We have helped and helped and helped. Even nature is against them.

I'm unclear of the politics in this area, are the corrupt governments preventing them from re locating to another area that isn't suffering drought. How can a corrupt or not government allow people to die. Without people to govern, there really isn't anything to reap?

I mean, instead of sending money and food, couldn't we fire up HAARP and send them some rain? I kid.

It is difficult to see the suffering, the dying children. And like Chadwickus touched on...perhaps there should be some extra thought put into bringing more humans into an environment of suffering.

I mean, it is no secret, since UNICEF, Sunday afternoon T.V. since the 80's...showing us the suffering, 'We Are The World" charity, etc and so forth.

My wife and I subsidized an African child in 2003. Mailing our $8 per month for a year. When we received no updates, we stopped. Never were contacted again. We have our own children to feed now. At the end of the day, not much left over to donate.

Situations are dire everywhere. It would almost sorta seem like the the beginning of biblical ending prophesied.
Although, it has almost always seemed that way too.

Maybe, this is the way of things.

Sad. I don't think sending them money, food and education is something that creates a sustainable stable saving grace, as proof in the past. .

What is left?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

What is left?

Get rid of the greedy warlords who look in the faces of the people they are to support and laugh as they rob them. It can be done right now but maybe divine intervention is needed.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

it's not about what africans should do
it's a completely laid out genocidal policy/strategy to keep africa in the stone age so the U.S. can steal its resources with impunity.

basically the west is responsible for current conditions.

sheesh
edit on 12-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

What is left?

Get rid of the greedy warlords who look in the faces of the people they are to support and laugh as they rob them. It can be done right now but maybe divine intervention is needed.

I agree, but as I see this situation, it is more dire. How do you rob someone who has nothing? Or do they have enough to just survive, and being further robbed of that?
If that is the case, soon the robbers will have nothing to rob, and greed themselves to death too.

Can't just consume consume consume, without re inputting into the pool you drink from.

Or, maybe the divine intervention is the drought, leaving nothing to rob, eventually leading the misery to the greedy ones themselves. Sacrificing the many for the cause.

edit on 12-8-2011 by Demoncreeper because:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Or it can be something like Christopher Johnson On district 9 but a lot more REAListic. Where some come to support the herd ALL the herd not just colors and financial groups but those in stress on Earth. Or if its like a Matrix then COPY the current scheme and place all the ignorant into 1 version so they can destroy temselves why others ascend in the original copied version w/o the ignorance. Those in the copy wouldnt know until they destroyed the copy. Those in the original continue to advance. I basically feel divine intervention will be a form of segragation of souls who try their best to survive no matter how hard life is or was and souls who said its all about me so whatever it takes to make life more comfortable for me EVEN IF I STEP ON ANOTHERS SOUL TO DO IT. Seperation between the REAL weak and True STRONG in heart. I really wish this earth luck in woking together. Thos who have killed deceived ect MAY HAVE MIRRORED SOMETHING THAT WILL BEHAVE AS THEY DID. those theiving warlords who rob their people hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm may mercy shine on them.

Be well
edit on 8/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by alfa1

it's not about what africans should do
it's a completely laid out genocidal policy/strategy to keep africa in the stone age so the U.S. can steal its resources with impunity.

basically the west is responsible for current conditions.

sheesh
edit on 12-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

Thank you for pointing out the fact

Most already know that .. but dont care
has long they have their soap on tv at 3 o clock
wonder why the US is one of the most richess country in the world
how in hell did they construct 11 carriers
tax payers money is not enought
a tyran always need foreign slaves paid 2 cents an hrs to drain their own ressources

the USA his now a real Evil Empire under the disguisment of Democracy and savior of the world
if they were a real savior of the world they would help with trillion of dollars in Africa right now
making sure EVERY one have food and water

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Its simple. Someones problem today, could be your problem tomorrow. Obviously there has to be something a bit more sinister behind Africa's problems, as I see no reason that someone would purposely watch themselves, their family and their children die of starvation.

Most people are completely aware of the absolute taking of the resources including their own government, but that is no reason to be completely inconsiderate for another's pain and suffering. I am sure that everyone of those people hope and pray that someone is possibly making a change in their best interest.

I would hope that there would never be a time where many of us would be in that predicament, and someone say "thats their problem". Its all of our problem, as long as we turn a blind eye to what happens there, is giving bigger egos for people to do it here.

What is to say that they are not fully aware of our complete disregard for other living, breathing, people, and figure we should get a taste as well.

Who is to say we are not one step close to just like that?

Peace, NRE.
S&F

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Ben81

It's our money we can spend it how the hell we want, we dont have to feed the entire country of Africa. We have our own sh*t to worry about and we have gave them more aid than any country in the world.

The western nations are built upon the cream of the world. Food is a basic human right.. Would you rather that children starved to death or that we in the west had a little less...
I know what action I would prefer. It amazes me the greed some peeps have, no wonder the world is messed up...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join