It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab states to head UN in September

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Arab states to head UN in September

www.ynetnews.com

Israel faces 'tough crowd' next month as Palestinians plan to take statehood bid to United Nations: Lebanon will serve as Security Council president while Qatar will preside over General Assembly
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
ok this is even worse just think whats gonna happen when they get involved even more the NWO headquarters I mean U.N. headquarters this here is just horrible letting them get involved right up front not from the starting bench and September at all times when Elenin is coming in that month that just can't be good

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Maybe they will send a suicide bomber to blow Elenin up!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I don't see the issue with the Palestinians calling for statehood.. the heads of state of ALL Commonwealth Nations have already recognised their right to join their gang (should they wish) and by doing so they recognised Palestine exists as a nation state (with obvious caveats) so the foundations for membership are already in place.

ETA: IMHO it would be good to see Palestinians competing on the sports field than in the arms market.
edit on 11/8/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I feel the only purpose the UN serves is to make US officials look good. They are failing miserably!

See ya,
Milt

top topics

join