It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

australian underground bunkers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The Australian Bunker Project is about to release a series of photos via its web site showing large undergound networks of military tunnels/bunkers. i have been a researcher for over 11 years.I had a dear freind who served ww2 in allied intel, as part of his job, he inspected many of the bunkers we have so far found. Many more bunkers are out there. i have been at log aheads with the Department Of Defence for about 9 years or more.We are coming down to the final stages of our first project. As soon as the web page is working, i will post the url address. This will be the first time in Australian Military history, that hard proff can be displayed. If you know of any other underground bunkers any where in Australia. i would like to hear from you. Our current target zones are mainly in QLD. The first release will be of the bunkers in Townsville.Our company gave its word to 11 diggers who came forward and wanted to see the bunkers open, it was there dream to go back inside one more time before they died. Thier dying wishes will be honoured. With the help of others we can help protect our military history. Our government does not care about this, they dont really give it a second thought about leaving them as they are where they are. You can help play an active part in becoming part of history in the making by helping us find and map as many bunkers as we can. This is a not for profit project, that has all permits required by law to ensure we can keep what we find. I look forward to all of you who know anything to help complete the dying wishes of 11 good men who fought for our country and then where craped on by the very government they went to war for. I look forward to your thoughts and to your reply.To date, up to 80% of romours have been proven to contain many elements of truth. So we want to hear them. you can reply via here or direct to the [email protected]

The Australian Bunker Project

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I am intersted in what the photos show of the bunkers. Please post the URL as soon as it is up!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hope this helps,
BUNKERS, TUNNELS, ETC IN AUSTRALIA DURING WW2

home.st.net.au...

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Hope this helps,
BUNKERS, TUNNELS, ETC IN AUSTRALIA DURING WW2

home.st.net.au...

Sanc'.

Some pretty interesting photos. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The hangouts for the PD ultra project? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm very interested.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The main "Classifed" tunnels in Australia are in the ACT and Blue Mountains.

Most of these are DARPA or War Stores facilities like the main ones in QLD and NT

There are a Few in the Blue Mountains of WW2 vintage that are suspect, but are sufficiently well protected to make them somewhat difficult to approach.

Basically if you want a good idea of where the tunnels are..look for the power supplies, access roads and if you see airforce personel, keep the hell away... a lot of these guys are APF and they are THE most hard ass bastards in the Aussie Military and dont fool around at ALL!>

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
hay i know of a bunker which still exists in Perth Western Australia it is in the middle of the citie

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
oh by the way i forgot to tell you that they are still operational and that they are nuclear bunkers built during the cold war

i first heard about it when i asked my mum one of those stupid questions
i asked " hay mum what would you do if a nuke was about to hit"
and she said " i would go into the nuclear bunker over there"
this suprised me as it was the least suspected answer

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Didn't myself and another have some posts up in here?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexreynoldsr
hay i know of a bunker which still exists in Perth Western Australia it is in the middle of the citie

Where is it? *lives in perth*

new topics

top topics

join