It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC40 Christian Group Directs “Spiritual Warfare” Against Pagan Goddess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

In anther video, organizer and “prophetic artist” James Nesbit makes clear that the goal is to return Washington D.C. to Christ, and to eliminate compromise in our government.

The New Apostolic Reformation, a neo-Pentecostal Christian movement with strong ties to GOP Presidential candidate Rick Perry, plans to “lay siege” for 40 days on Washington D.C. to change the District of Columbia into the District of Christ and eliminate compromise in our government.

As a first step, DC40 is taking aim at Columbia, patron goddess of the United States. Benefiel says America is “cursed” for living under a Pagan goddess whom he alternatively calls Columbia or Baal.

Source: pncminnesota.wordpress.com...

That animus towards compromise isn’t an aberration. Benefiel’s HAPN released a “Declaration of Light” that made it very clear that they have “no power to purpose or accept any compromise of the promises of God, and we declare illegal in the earth any action of any people, Nation or nations that undertake what is contradictory to the Word of God.” In short, if it isn’t God-sanctified, it doesn’t apply to them.

Source: www.patheos.com...

These people sound insane to me, and normally I wouldn’t be bothered discussing them because of that. Normally, other Pagan bloggers wouldn’t raise much of a fuss either. But there is something rather frightening about this group that is demanding the attention of many Pagans and adherents of other non-mainstream religions.

source: awitchylife.wordpress.com...

Interesting turn of events. How do you think this will play out?

Myself? I know a lot of really angry witches.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i can't stand ignorant fanatics. christianity is a personal religion, and should not be forced on anyone. people like this make christians look like tossers.

if someone wishes to talk about what i/they believe, and discuss it in a civil manner, i'm all for it, but this is too far.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I am just glad the extent of their actions currently is limited to praying and crying.

Sounds like they need a real history lesson though, and to learn that America is about freedom of and/or from religion, and that such has absolutely no business in politics or government.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Fantastic! I will join them in prayer. The devils in DC need to tremble.

Those of you still worshiping your pagan goddesses, repent! Can't you see the Day of the Lord is approaching? How many more Biblical fulfilled prophetic curses do you wish to experience? Do you want more earthquakes, more famines, more pestilence? Do you crave fearful signs in the heavens and the roaring of the waves? Do you want more 1 world government and tyranny? More ethnic warfare and more hatred? Can you not see all the signs around you or will you still choose to ignore the coming return of Jesus?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47
I am just glad the extent of their actions currently is limited to praying and crying.

Sounds like they need a real history lesson though, and to learn that America is about freedom of and/or from religion, and that such has absolutely no business in politics or government.

Precisely...separation of church and state...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Er . . . doesn't the Bible imply that we kinda have to have those curses play out before Christ's return?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Who forces christiananity on anyone? if anything I see force of luciferian and satanism in the media forcing their occult on the masses through symbolysm

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Fantastic! I will join them in prayer. The devils in DC need to tremble.

Those of you still worshiping your pagan goddesses, repent! Can't you see the Day of the Lord is approaching? How many more Biblical fulfilled prophetic curses do you wish to experience? Do you want more earthquakes, more famines, more pestilence? Do you crave fearful signs in the heavens and the roaring of the waves? Do you want more 1 world government and tyranny? More ethnic warfare and more hatred? Can you not see all the signs around you or will you still choose to ignore the coming return of Jesus?

Lucily I'll be in either Central or Southeast Asia when this comes to fruition...and I'm pretty sure Jesus isn't going to make stops in the remote areas I'll be in on his world tour...but who knows...he may add some dates and stops along the way. I guess I'll check Ticketmaster...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If they stick to praying, then that's fine by me. Knock yourselves out.

But if this group somehow seizes a position in government and start promoting fundamentalism ... I'm heading for the hills.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

edit on 11-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

There are two types of biblical prophecies.

1) "Stuff will happen that can be easily accomplished by anyone who reads this"
and
2) "Stuff that always happens will still happen in the future!"

You want to be useful, ye prayer warrior? Go kneel in the middle of yellowstone, clasp your hands, and keep that sucker from blowing up, will ya?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

These folks need a new brain.

This cat will help them out!

On the surface of your vids, it sounds good...thats what spooks me.

Do we need to get back to fundamentals? Yeah buddy. Are these folks the ones to do it?

Well, they would be as "jesus like" as the folks in Vendetta.
edit on 11/8/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

funny how these christians are against columbia and baal, but say nothing about the real "pagan gods" that have cursed america:

Mammon and Moloch, the true gods of the psycho's in washington.

top topics

join